|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Pages 102 - 126.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Craig convince the armed Matabele Warriors on the property not to kill him?
(a) He threatens to hurt their families.
(b) He tells them he knows the Comrade Minister.
(c) He offers to let them use another property he owns.
(d) He pays them American money.
2. How does Craig respond to the idea that is pitched?
(a) He leaves angry.
(b) He decides to wait three months and then discuss the idea again.
(c) He agrees, but has a lot of questions.
(d) He agrees to it wholeheartedly.
3. What does the Comrade Minister of State do once the elephants are dead?
(a) He pays his men.
(b) He confesses what he did because he feels guilty.
(c) He commends his leaders.
(d) He inspects the tusks.
4. On his trip, Craig Mellow meets a photographer named Sally-Anne Jay. How does Craig feel about her work?
(a) He thinks her work is exceptional.
(b) He thinks her work is terrible.
(c) He thinks her work has potential.
(d) He thinks her work is too modern.
5. What does Craig do at the estate agency?
(a) He tries to prove he owns the property.
(b) He makes an offer to buy the property back.
(c) He makes an offer to manage the property.
(d) He yells at the manager for letting the property go.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many families live at King's Lynn?
2. When Craig is reunited with Sally-Anne at the end of Section 5, what does he do?
3. What promise does Craig make to the Matabele Warriors?
4. What becomes Craig Mellow's obsession when he returns to Africa?
5. What tragedy do Sally-Anne and Craig stumble upon on Zambezi Waters property?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)