|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Pages 102 - 126.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unnerves Craig about working with Peter?
(a) How many talks Peter has with Tungata.
(b) How secretive Peter is when he receives a phone call.
(c) How quickly Peter is willing to hand out money.
(d) How quickly Peter can get supplies others cannot.
2. How do Sally-Anne, Craig and Peter Fungabera travel in Zimbabwe?
(a) On foot.
(b) In Peter's Hummer.
(c) In a Cessna.
(d) In an armored vehicle.
3. What prized possession does Craig bring back to Africa in Section 4?
(a) Childhood pictures from Chizarira.
(b) Handwritten journals.
(c) An old letter from his grandfather.
(d) The manuscript of his first novel.
4. In Section 4, how does Craig feel about Sally-Anne?
(a) He is annoyed by her constant presence.
(b) He hopes to be more than friends.
(c) He enjoys her friendship, but wants nothing more.
(d) He is confused by her comments.
5. Where does Craig Mellow travel to in order to meet with his publisher?
(a) South Africa.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Craig make to the Matabele Warriors?
2. What does Tungata tell Craig in their meeting about the land?
3. What portion of Rholands does Peter want in exchange for the funding he arranged for Craig?
4. How does Craig respond to the idea that is pitched?
5. How does Craig feel about the meeting with his publisher?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)