|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5: Pages 102 - 126.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Craig feel about the money wanted for the land?
(a) He is not surprised.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is angry at the price.
(d) He is shocked at the amount.
2. In Section 4, how do Craig's friends respond to the beginning of his next novel?
(a) With anger.
(b) With emotion and tears.
(c) With concern for the outcome.
(d) With happiness.
3. What happens when the first four bulls arrive on Craig's land?
(a) Craig returns them because they are sickly.
(b) They are named in a dedication ceremony.
(c) They are killed by rebels.
(d) A party is thrown.
4. When they were younger why did both Craig and Tungata quit their jobs?
(a) They felt culling elephants was wrong.
(b) They thought moving the Matabele was wrong.
(c) They felt removing an elephant's tusks was wrong.
(d) They throught destroying the bush was wrong.
5. How many elephants are killed in The Comrade Minister of State's poaching plan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Craig hire to find 20 men and manage them?
2. What does Tungata do in response to being found out as the master poacher?
3. While Sally-Anne and Craig are watching Tungata, what does Craig realize?
4. What is the outcome of Craig and Tungata's confrontation in Section 5?
5. How does Craig feel about himself as a writer?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)