|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 76 - 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Craig goes to check the property in Chizarira, what is he warned to watch out for?
(d) Land mines.
2. What two sides does Craig see to Africa?
(a) Natives and rebels.
(b) Black and white.
(c) Poverty and wealth.
(d) Good and evil.
3. When Craig is alone with Sally-Anne what does he tell her?
(a) He tells her about his run-in with the Matabele warriors.
(b) He is sorry for how he acted in New York.
(c) He tells her to leave Zimbabwe as soon as possible.
(d) He reminds her that he is more important than she is.
4. When Craig returns to his hotel room at the end of Section 3 what does he learn?
(a) He has been asked to leave by the government.
(b) Henry Pickering is waiting for him.
(c) Someone anonymously paid for his room.
(d) The military have been to his room.
5. What has Sally-Anne discovered that promises to shake things up in Zimbabwe?
(a) The identity of the master poacher.
(b) The first chapter to Craig's next novel.
(c) Documents left by the former owners of Rholands.
(d) The names of the contributors to Craig's financing.
Short Answer Questions
1. After reflecting on his life, what does Craig become overwhelmed with?
2. What is done with the dead elephants, once all the tusks are taken?
3. On his trip, Craig Mellow meets a photographer named Sally-Anne Jay. How does Craig feel about her work?
4. How much do the owners of Rholands Ranching Company want for the land?
5. After meeting with Tungata, what does Craig realize?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)