|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 76 - 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Craig is alone with Sally-Anne what does he tell her?
(a) He tells her to leave Zimbabwe as soon as possible.
(b) He is sorry for how he acted in New York.
(c) He tells her about his run-in with the Matabele warriors.
(d) He reminds her that he is more important than she is.
2. What is the name of the organization that Craig Mellow works for?
(a) Bank of Africa.
(c) World Bank.
(d) World Vision.
3. What does Craig stumble across that makes him reflect on his life?
(a) Pictures from his childhood.
(b) A letter from an old friend.
(c) Notes from the first book he wrote.
(d) A journal from high school.
4. How does Craig get messages to Henry Pickering?
(a) Through a monitored fax machine.
(b) Through encrypted e-mail.
(c) Through an American missionary.
(d) Through the American Embassy.
5. How much money does Peter give Craig for the purchase and restoration of Rholands Ranching Company?
(a) 5 million.
(b) 1 million.
(d) 2 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many families live at King's Lynn?
2. What does Craig fly back to New York to do?
3. Who does Craig hire to find 20 men and manage them?
4. What does Tungata tell Craig in their meeting about the land?
5. After reflecting on his life, what does Craig become overwhelmed with?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)