|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 76 - 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Peter feel about Craig's plans for Chizarira?
(a) Peter gives Craig new ideas on improving the land.
(b) Peter tells Craig it is a waste of money.
(c) Peter warns Craig not to go forward with his plans.
(d) Peter offers to help Craig financially.
2. What does the officer in charge do while the elephants lie dying?
(a) He looks on with remorse.
(b) He takes a nap.
(c) He walks around inspecting their tusks.
(d) He cries.
3. Where does Craig spend the rest of the day after the meeting with his publisher?
(a) With his girlfriend.
(b) In his hotel room.
(d) On his yacht.
4. When Craig is alone with Sally-Anne what does he tell her?
(a) He is sorry for how he acted in New York.
(b) He tells her to leave Zimbabwe as soon as possible.
(c) He reminds her that he is more important than she is.
(d) He tells her about his run-in with the Matabele warriors.
5. Where does Craig Mellow travel to in order to meet with his publisher?
(a) South Africa.
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Sally-Anne, Craig and Peter Fungabera travel in Zimbabwe?
2. What has Sally-Anne discovered that promises to shake things up in Zimbabwe?
3. What does Craig do at the estate agency?
4. What job does Henry Pickering give Craig with World Bank?
5. What happens when the first four bulls arrive on Craig's land?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)