|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 76 - 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Craig Mellow's purpose in returning to Africa?
(a) To report on the state of affairs in Zimbabwe.
(b) To report on the state of affairs of the Matabele.
(c) To report on the state of affairs in Kenya.
(d) To report on the state of affairs in South Africa.
2. How do Sally-Anne, Craig and Peter Fungabera travel in Zimbabwe?
(a) In an armored vehicle.
(b) In Peter's Hummer.
(c) On foot.
(d) In a Cessna.
3. How is Craig received when he visits old friends of his family in Zimbabwe?
(b) He is threatened.
(d) He is politely asked to leave.
4. In Section 4, how do Craig's friends respond to the beginning of his next novel?
(a) With concern for the outcome.
(b) With anger.
(c) With happiness.
(d) With emotion and tears.
5. What does Craig's Matabele name mean?
(a) For the finger points on its own.
(b) For the face smiles on its own.
(c) For the leg walks on its own.
(d) For the arm swings on its own.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Craig hire to find 20 men and manage them?
2. What happens when the first four bulls arrive on Craig's land?
3. What does Craig do at the estate agency?
4. What picture from Sally-Anne's portfolio captures Craig's attention?
5. What unnerves Craig about working with Peter?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)