|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 76 - 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Craig respond to the idea that is pitched?
(a) He agrees, but has a lot of questions.
(b) He decides to wait three months and then discuss the idea again.
(c) He leaves angry.
(d) He agrees to it wholeheartedly.
2. What job does Henry Pickering give Craig with World Bank?
(a) Field Investigator.
(c) Vice President.
(d) Chief Financial Officer.
3. What idea is pitched during Craig's meeting with his publisher?
(a) Craig and Sally-Anne having dinner.
(b) Craig giving up his contract to Sally-Anne.
(c) Craig and Sally-Anne traveling back to Africa together.
(d) Craig and Sally-Anne publishing a book together.
4. After meeting with Tungata, what does Craig realize?
(a) He has been forgiven by the Comrade Minister.
(b) He has been under surveillance since his arrival.
(c) He must leave Zimbabwe immediately.
(d) He has forgotten how to deal with African politicians.
5. What happens when the first four bulls arrive on Craig's land?
(a) They are named in a dedication ceremony.
(b) A party is thrown.
(c) They are killed by rebels.
(d) Craig returns them because they are sickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Craig Mellow's purpose in returning to Africa?
2. How does Craig feel about the money wanted for the land?
3. Where are the elephants driven to, so they can be killed?
4. What portion of Rholands does Peter want in exchange for the funding he arranged for Craig?
5. How much does Craig spend on cattle alone?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)