|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 76 - 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new name does Craig decide to give to the property?
(a) Zambezi Meadows.
(b) Zambezi Air.
(c) Zambezi Preserve.
(d) Zambezi Waters.
2. Why is the grand house at King's Lynn in disrepair?
(a) It was raided for supplies.
(b) It was destroyed by goats.
(c) It was vandalized by teenagers.
(d) It was ruined by the weather.
3. When Craig arrives at King's Lynn what does he see?
(a) A rebel base camp.
(b) An elephant family living on the land.
(c) Dozens of grazing goats.
(d) A fence around the property.
4. After reflecting on his life, what does Craig become overwhelmed with?
5. What unnerves Craig about working with Peter?
(a) How quickly Peter is willing to hand out money.
(b) How many talks Peter has with Tungata.
(c) How secretive Peter is when he receives a phone call.
(d) How quickly Peter can get supplies others cannot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Craig received when he visits old friends of his family in Zimbabwe?
2. What becomes Craig Mellow's obsession when he returns to Africa?
3. What does Craig stumble across that makes him reflect on his life?
4. How does the government respond to Craig Mellow's obsession?
5. What does Craig decide to turn Chizarira into?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)