|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Pages 24 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What picture from Sally-Anne's portfolio captures Craig's attention?
(a) A picture of the African savannah.
(b) A picture of an old elephant bull.
(c) A picture of a tribal chief.
(d) A picture of the Comrade Minister of State.
2. Where does Craig Mellow travel to in order to meet with his publisher?
(a) South Africa.
(c) New York.
3. What is done with the dead elephants, once all the tusks are taken?
(a) The bodies are dragged into the river.
(b) The bones are collected so there is no evidence.
(c) The carcasses are left in the sun to rot.
(d) Their meat is harvested and cooked.
4. What two sides does Craig see to Africa?
(a) Natives and rebels.
(b) Black and white.
(c) Poverty and wealth.
(d) Good and evil.
5. How many families live at King's Lynn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Craig spend the rest of the day after the meeting with his publisher?
2. What is the name of the organization that Craig Mellow works for?
3. What is Craig Mellow's purpose in returning to Africa?
4. What new name does Craig decide to give to the property?
5. How does Craig convince the armed Matabele Warriors on the property not to kill him?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)