|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Pages 24 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On his trip, Craig Mellow meets a photographer named Sally-Anne Jay. How does Craig feel about her work?
(a) He thinks her work has potential.
(b) He thinks her work is exceptional.
(c) He thinks her work is too modern.
(d) He thinks her work is terrible.
2. What does Craig decide to turn Chizarira into?
(a) The headquarters for his field research.
(b) An animal preserve.
(c) A getaway where he can write his next novel.
(d) A tourist destination.
3. Where does Craig spend the rest of the day after the meeting with his publisher?
(a) On his yacht.
(b) In his hotel room.
(c) With his girlfriend.
4. When Craig arrives at King's Lynn what does he see?
(a) An elephant family living on the land.
(b) A fence around the property.
(c) A rebel base camp.
(d) Dozens of grazing goats.
5. What does the Comrade Minister of State do once the elephants are dead?
(a) He inspects the tusks.
(b) He commends his leaders.
(c) He confesses what he did because he feels guilty.
(d) He pays his men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the government respond to Craig Mellow's obsession?
2. What does the officer in charge do while the elephants lie dying?
3. What two sides does Craig see to Africa?
4. What is done with the dead elephants, once all the tusks are taken?
5. What promise does Craig make to the Matabele Warriors?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)