|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 2: Pages 24 - 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Matabele Warriors escort Craig to?
(a) Great East Road.
(b) Great West Road.
(c) Great North Road.
(d) Great South Road.
2. How does the government respond to Craig Mellow's obsession?
(a) He is told to work on his own with no help from any cabinet members.
(b) He is told the government will help in any way possible.
(c) His life is threatened.
(d) He is asked to leave the country for good.
3. Why do the Matabele Warriors escort Craig off the property?
(a) To show the neighbors they are in charge.
(b) So Craig won't be ambushed by other warriors.
(c) To make sure he won't tell anyone they were there.
(d) They plan to steal his car.
4. What idea is pitched during Craig's meeting with his publisher?
(a) Craig and Sally-Anne publishing a book together.
(b) Craig giving up his contract to Sally-Anne.
(c) Craig and Sally-Anne having dinner.
(d) Craig and Sally-Anne traveling back to Africa together.
5. What does Craig do at the estate agency?
(a) He makes an offer to manage the property.
(b) He makes an offer to buy the property back.
(c) He tries to prove he owns the property.
(d) He yells at the manager for letting the property go.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Matabele name given to Craig?
2. What does the officer in charge do while the elephants lie dying?
3. What job does Henry Pickering give Craig with World Bank?
4. What new name does Craig decide to give to the property?
5. When Craig goes to check the property in Chizarira, what is he warned to watch out for?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)