|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Pages 76 - 102.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Craig hire to find 20 men and manage them?
2. What does the Comrade Minister of State do once the elephants are dead?
(a) He commends his leaders.
(b) He confesses what he did because he feels guilty.
(c) He inspects the tusks.
(d) He pays his men.
3. When Craig goes to check the property in Chizarira, what is he warned to watch out for?
(d) Land mines.
4. What does Craig decide to turn Chizarira into?
(a) An animal preserve.
(b) The headquarters for his field research.
(c) A tourist destination.
(d) A getaway where he can write his next novel.
5. What is the Matabele name given to Craig?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the government respond to Craig Mellow's obsession?
2. When Craig returns to his hotel room at the end of Section 3 what does he learn?
3. How many elephants are killed in The Comrade Minister of State's poaching plan?
4. What unnerves Craig about working with Peter?
5. Where does Craig spend the rest of the day after the meeting with his publisher?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)