|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, Pages 181 - 202.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Craig hire Hans Groenewald to do?
(a) Manage all of Rholands Ranching Company.
(b) Manage Queen's Lynn.
(c) Manage Chizarira.
(d) Manage King's Lynn.
2. After Captain Nbebi is killed, how does Sally-Anne help in Craig's fight against Peter's soldier?
(a) She shoots a soldier, wounding him.
(b) She shoots a soldier, killing him.
(c) She throws a grenade into the patrols' vehicle.
(d) She stabs a soldier.
3. What does Craig fly back to New York to do?
(a) Sell Bawu.
(b) Report to Henry.
(c) Sell his apartment.
(d) Publish his book.
4. Why is the grand house at King's Lynn in disrepair?
(a) It was raided for supplies.
(b) It was ruined by the weather.
(c) It was destroyed by goats.
(d) It was vandalized by teenagers.
5. While Sally-Anne and Craig are watching Tungata, what does Craig realize?
(a) He wants to protect Tungata.
(b) He must be the one to confront Tungata.
(c) Sally-Anne is working with Tungata.
(d) He is in love with Sally-Anne.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many families live at King's Lynn?
2. What portion of Rholands does Peter want in exchange for the funding he arranged for Craig?
3. What does Peter call Craig in Section 7?
4. Who saves Craig and Sally-Anne from death in Section 7?
5. Craig and Sally-Anne must leave Captain Nbebi behind because he is mortally wounded. What do they leave with him?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)