|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, Pages 181 - 202.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Peter give Craig for the purchase and restoration of Rholands Ranching Company?
(a) 1 million.
(b) 5 million.
(c) 2 million.
2. What happens when the first four bulls arrive on Craig's land?
(a) Craig returns them because they are sickly.
(b) They are named in a dedication ceremony.
(c) A party is thrown.
(d) They are killed by rebels.
3. How does Captain Nbebi avoid patrols at first?
(a) By painting a UN symbol on the vehicle.
(b) By using back roads.
(c) By weaving the vehicle.
(d) By calling in favors from guards.
4. Where does Craig get his news concerning the state of Zimbabwe?
(c) The internet.
5. How do Craig, Sally-Anne and Captain Nbebi find out patrols know of their escape and are after them?
(a) They are shot at.
(b) The people at Empandeni tell them.
(c) They hear it on the radio.
(d) A friend of Nbebi's tells him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the grand house at King's Lynn in disrepair?
2. What causes childhood memories to flood back to Craig's mind?
3. Who saves Craig and Sally-Anne from death in Section 7?
4. Where do the Matabele Warriors escort Craig to?
5. What is the outcome of Craig and Tungata's confrontation in Section 5?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)