|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, Pages 181 - 202.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Joseph?
(a) A nanny from Bawu.
(b) A cook from Bawu.
(c) A land manager from Bawu.
(d) A houseboy from Bawu.
2. What causes childhood memories to flood back to Craig's mind?
(a) The drive to Chizarira.
(b) Seeing endangered species at Chizarira.
(c) The house he used to live in at Chizarira.
(d) The smell of the field near Chizarira.
3. When Craig and Tungata were young what did they develop between them?
(a) A secret code.
(b) A secret sign language.
(c) A secret written language.
(d) A secret spoken language.
4. What tragedy do Sally-Anne and Craig stumble upon on Zambezi Waters property?
(a) Elephant carcasses.
(b) Rhinoceros carcasses.
(c) Lions that are sick.
(d) Elephants dying after being poached.
5. How much money does Peter give Craig for the purchase and restoration of Rholands Ranching Company?
(a) 1 million.
(b) 2 million.
(d) 5 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter do to show Craig and Sally-Anne he does not care for them?
2. Why is the grand house at King's Lynn in disrepair?
3. What does Craig stumble across that makes him reflect on his life?
4. What portion of Rholands does Peter want in exchange for the funding he arranged for Craig?
5. How does Peter prove that Tungata is the master poacher?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)