|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, Pages 181 - 202.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Matabele Warriors escort Craig to?
(a) Great South Road.
(b) Great North Road.
(c) Great West Road.
(d) Great East Road.
2. What new name does Craig decide to give to the property?
(a) Zambezi Meadows.
(b) Zambezi Preserve.
(c) Zambezi Air.
(d) Zambezi Waters.
3. How much money does Peter give Craig for the purchase and restoration of Rholands Ranching Company?
(a) 2 million.
(b) 1 million.
(d) 5 million.
4. What happens in the middle of the night that causes Craig and Sally-Anne to prepare to run?
(a) They receive an anonymous letter telling them to leave.
(b) Sally-Anne's mother is ill.
(c) They hear gunshots on their property.
(d) Peter tells them to meet him in the city.
5. What is the outcome of Craig and Tungata's confrontation in Section 5?
(a) Tungata shoots Craig.
(b) Craig and Tungata call a truce.
(c) Tungata breaks Craig's nose.
(d) Craig wrestles Tungata to unconsciousness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Craig decide to turn Chizarira into?
2. What does Craig pay Comrade Lookout $1,000 per month to do?
3. Why is the grand house at King's Lynn in disrepair?
4. What causes childhood memories to flood back to Craig's mind?
5. What does Peter force Craig to do in Section 7?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)