|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8, Pages 181 - 202.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Matabele Warriors escort Craig to?
(a) Great North Road.
(b) Great West Road.
(c) Great South Road.
(d) Great East Road.
2. What does Sally-Anne do to help Craig with Zambezi Waters?
(a) She hires a secretary, hires carpenters and cooks dinner.
(b) She hires a chef, hires safari guides and makes a brochure.
(c) She hires a groundskeeper, hires painters and writes articles for the local paper.
(d) She hires a gardener, hires security and makes signs.
3. What does Craig fly back to New York to do?
(a) Sell his apartment.
(b) Sell Bawu.
(c) Report to Henry.
(d) Publish his book.
4. How does Craig convince the armed Matabele Warriors on the property not to kill him?
(a) He pays them American money.
(b) He offers to let them use another property he owns.
(c) He threatens to hurt their families.
(d) He tells them he knows the Comrade Minister.
5. What happens when the first four bulls arrive on Craig's land?
(a) They are killed by rebels.
(b) They are named in a dedication ceremony.
(c) Craig returns them because they are sickly.
(d) A party is thrown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Craig make to the Matabele Warriors?
2. Craig decides the only way he can fight Peter's soldiers that are pursuing him into the desert is...
3. What does Peter do to show Craig and Sally-Anne he does not care for them?
4. How does Captain Nbebi avoid patrols at first?
5. What portion of Rholands does Peter want in exchange for the funding he arranged for Craig?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)