|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11, Pages 254 - 277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Craig, Sarah and Sally-Anne do when the Cessna arrives?
(a) Load the plane with supplies.
(b) Send Sally-Anne's photos to the US Embassy.
(c) Strip the plane of non-essentials.
(d) Review the flight map.
2. According to Craig, what will the Matabele-style slaying in Section 6 lead to?
(a) Anger in the streets.
(b) Justice coming to Zimbabwe.
(c) Tungata's death.
(d) Civil war.
3. Why do Craig and Sarah have a hard time getting the help they need from some of the Matabele in order to rescue Tungata?
(a) They have been told lies about Craig.
(b) They are afraid of Peter.
(c) They are only out for their own survival.
(d) They don't believe Tungata is still alive.
4. Who does Craig hire to find 20 men and manage them?
5. What kind of puppy does Craig give to Sally-Anne for her birthday?
(a) A German shepherd.
(b) A Rhodesian lion dog.
(c) A black lab.
(d) A Goldendoodle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Peter give Craig for the purchase and restoration of Rholands Ranching Company?
2. Who is Joseph?
3. Who do Craig and Sally-Anne find out is the real master poacher?
4. Who kills the radio operator?
5. Who saves Craig and Sally-Anne from death in Section 7?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)