|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11, Pages 254 - 277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Peter give Craig for the purchase and restoration of Rholands Ranching Company?
(b) 1 million.
(c) 2 million.
(d) 5 million.
2. What portion of Rholands does Peter want in exchange for the funding he arranged for Craig?
(a) 20 percent.
(b) 60 percent.
(c) 10 percent.
(d) 50 percent.
3. What happens in the middle of the night that causes Craig and Sally-Anne to prepare to run?
(a) They receive an anonymous letter telling them to leave.
(b) Peter tells them to meet him in the city.
(c) Sally-Anne's mother is ill.
(d) They hear gunshots on their property.
4. What kind of puppy does Craig give to Sally-Anne for her birthday?
(a) A Rhodesian lion dog.
(b) A Goldendoodle.
(c) A German shepherd.
(d) A black lab.
5. What is the first thing Craig, Sarah and Sally-Anne do when the Cessna arrives?
(a) Load the plane with supplies.
(b) Send Sally-Anne's photos to the US Embassy.
(c) Review the flight map.
(d) Strip the plane of non-essentials.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Craig and the warriors stop for help on their way to the prison?
2. How do Craig and the warriors get into the prison?
3. Why do Craig and Sarah have a hard time getting the help they need from some of the Matabele in order to rescue Tungata?
4. Where does Craig get his news concerning the state of Zimbabwe?
5. In Section 4, how does Craig feel about Sally-Anne?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)