|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11, Pages 254 - 277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Sally-Anne, Craig and Sarah land the plane?
(a) A clearing in the bush near Kings' Lynn.
(b) A landing strip just outside the Zimbabwe border.
(c) A landing strip near Zambezi Waters.
(d) A landing strip near Tungata's prison.
2. Where do Craig and the warriors stop for help on their way to the prison?
(a) Sarah's father's village.
(b) A Matabele training mission.
(c) The US Embassy.
(d) King's Lynn.
3. What does Craig fly back to New York to do?
(a) Report to Henry.
(b) Sell Bawu.
(c) Sell his apartment.
(d) Publish his book.
4. Who kills the radio operator?
(c) Commrade Lookout.
5. When Sally-Anne flies into Zimbabwe for the second time what does she return from with that is needed for the successful rescue of Tungata?
(a) More weapons.
(b) More food.
(c) More information about the prison's layout.
(d) More water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Craig first notice about Tungata when he sees him at the prison during the rescue?
2. What has Sally-Anne discovered that promises to shake things up in Zimbabwe?
3. Who is Joseph?
4. What has the Minister of Zimbabwe expelled from the country?
5. What portion of Rholands does Peter want in exchange for the funding he arranged for Craig?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)