|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11, Pages 254 - 277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Craig and Sarah have a hard time getting the help they need from some of the Matabele in order to rescue Tungata?
(a) They don't believe Tungata is still alive.
(b) They are only out for their own survival.
(c) They are afraid of Peter.
(d) They have been told lies about Craig.
2. How many rounds of ammunition do Craig, Sally-Anne and Sarah pack on the plane before leaving to rescue Tungata?
3. According to Craig, what will the Matabele-style slaying in Section 6 lead to?
(a) Tungata's death.
(b) Justice coming to Zimbabwe.
(c) Civil war.
(d) Anger in the streets.
4. How much does Craig spend on cattle alone?
(c) 2 million.
(d) 1 million.
5. What happens when the first four bulls arrive on Craig's land?
(a) They are killed by rebels.
(b) Craig returns them because they are sickly.
(c) A party is thrown.
(d) They are named in a dedication ceremony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to warn Craig that rebels are coming?
2. Where do Sally-Anne, Craig and Sarah land the plane?
3. Who do Craig and Sally-Anne find out is the real master poacher?
4. Who saves Craig and Sally-Anne from death in Section 7?
5. What does Peter promise Craig and Sally-Anne if they cooperate?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)