|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 11, Pages 254 - 277.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unnerves Craig about working with Peter?
(a) How many talks Peter has with Tungata.
(b) How quickly Peter is willing to hand out money.
(c) How quickly Peter can get supplies others cannot.
(d) How secretive Peter is when he receives a phone call.
2. Why do Craig and Sarah have a hard time getting the help they need from some of the Matabele in order to rescue Tungata?
(a) They have been told lies about Craig.
(b) They are afraid of Peter.
(c) They are only out for their own survival.
(d) They don't believe Tungata is still alive.
3. What prized possession does Craig bring back to Africa in Section 4?
(a) Handwritten journals.
(b) The manuscript of his first novel.
(c) Childhood pictures from Chizarira.
(d) An old letter from his grandfather.
4. What is the first thing Craig, Sarah and Sally-Anne do when the Cessna arrives?
(a) Review the flight map.
(b) Send Sally-Anne's photos to the US Embassy.
(c) Strip the plane of non-essentials.
(d) Load the plane with supplies.
5. What has the Minister of Zimbabwe expelled from the country?
(a) All embassy workers.
(b) All foreign dignitaries.
(c) All journalists.
(d) All Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What portion of Rholands does Peter want in exchange for the funding he arranged for Craig?
2. What does Peter promise Craig and Sally-Anne if they cooperate?
3. How do Craig and the warriors get into the prison?
4. Who saves Craig and Sally-Anne from death in Section 7?
5. Who kills the radio operator?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)