|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 - 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of management is it when a business' methods and procedures are failing?
2. What had broken a week ago in the protagonist's attic?
(a) A dresser.
(b) The Treski television.
(c) An antique fan.
(d) An air conditioner.
3. At the end of Chapter 3, how does Evan feel toward his sister?
(a) He feels that she is smart and helpful.
(b) He feels that she is a little kid.
(c) He feels that she is trying to steal his friends.
(d) He feels that she is impeding on his life.
4. What is one of the main rules of the Treski house?
(a) You are only allowed in someone else's room if Mrs. Treski gives permission.
(b) You are only allowed in someone else's room if you have a reason.
(c) You are not allowed in someone else's room without an express invitation.
(d) You are not allowed in someone else's room for any reason.
5. What does Evan have when he meets with Jessie to see who won the competition?
(a) He has nothing.
(b) He has $103.11
(c) He has $100.
(d) He has Jessie and Megan's $208.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Evan start the whole competition with Jessie to begin with?
2. Why does Evan say he is playing the lemonade selling game?
3. What is swarming above the fruit bowl at Evan's house?
4. What is a synonym for "reconciliation"?
5. What is a "slump"?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)