|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Evan do when he sees Jessie's lemonade stand in Chapter 4?
(a) He helps her make more lemonade.
(b) He walks away.
(c) He smiles and walks by.
(d) He shouts at her.
2. What is Evan's role in managing the stand in Chapter 3?
(a) He handles the money and gives change.
(b) He keeps the stand clean and organized.
(c) He sits back and lets Scott do all the work.
(d) He takes care of the pouring and speaking with customers.
3. Who are Evan's customers on Friday (Chapter 7)?
(a) Workers, teachers, and store-owners.
(b) No one comes to buy lemonade.
(c) High school students with a lot of money.
(d) Workers, kids, and old people.
4. What do people pool when deciding to run a "partnership"?
(a) Their knowledge, equipment, and money.
(b) Their resources, equipment, and skills.
(c) Their money, information, and tools.
(d) Their money, skills, and resources.
5. What does Evan do after opening Jessie's lock box?
(a) He does nothing, because there is no money.
(b) He leaves the money alone.
(c) He takes the money and throws the lock box in the trash.
(d) He takes the money and shuts it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jessie do to try and sabotage Evan's lemonade?
2. What made the game Evan is playing as the book opens just interesting enough to keep it going?
3. What is Evan's favorite game according to Jessie?
4. What does Evan's teacher tell him to do to complete math problems?
5. At the start of Chapter 8, why does Jessie feel so tired?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)