|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Evan say that Jessie cannot be friends with Megan?
(a) Megan is only using Jessie for money from the lemonade stand.
(b) Jessie is just a little kid.
(c) Jessie is a baby who always complains.
(d) Jessie is uncool, and Megan will never actually like her.
2. In Chapter 4, what is one way Jessie considers getting Evan in trouble?
(a) Telling Scott, Evan's business partner, that Evan is stealing from the profits.
(b) Telling on him for breaking the toaster.
(c) Breaking the TV and blaming it on Evan.
(d) Yelling at Evan and pretending that he started it.
3. How much do Jessie and Megan each make at the end of Saturday?
4. What promise does Jessie make to Megan after selling on Saturday?
(a) There will be no lemonade stand the next day.
(b) Jessie will invite Evan over to Megan's.
(c) They will only sell in the morning the next day.
(d) They will go to a movie the next day.
5. Why does a woman tell Evan that he needs to pour out his lemonade?
(a) It is not good anymore.
(b) Evan has told the woman she cannot have a cup.
(c) Evan is being a rude salesman.
(d) It makes her son vomit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Evan and Paul going when Jessie goes back to her house after her second day of selling?
2. What does Jessie stress about right before the lemonade war is over?
3. What does Jessie ask Megan to do?
4. On Saturday, what does Evan say to Jessie?
5. What is a "slump"?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)