|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Evan say that Jessie cannot be friends with Megan?
(a) Jessie is just a little kid.
(b) Jessie is uncool, and Megan will never actually like her.
(c) Jessie is a baby who always complains.
(d) Megan is only using Jessie for money from the lemonade stand.
2. How much money does Evan find in the lock box in an envelope labeled "Lemonade Earnings"?
3. How much do Jessie and Megan each make at the end of Saturday?
4. What does Jessie ask Evan while they are doing dishes after their first day selling lemonade?
(a) "So what was it like selling lemonade in all that heat?"
(b) "So do you think you made enough money to beat me?"
(c) "So how much did you make?"
(d) "So who helped you sell lemonade today?"
5. Where does Jessie keep her money?
(a) Her jacket pocket.
(b) Her lock box.
(c) Her closet.
(d) Her drawer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Evan go to sell lemonade in Chapter 7?
2. How much money does Evan make on his first day selling lemonade?
3. How does Jessie say she can help Evan and Scott in Chapter 2?
4. What is swarming above the fruit bowl at Evan's house?
5. What does Mrs. Moriarty do once Jessie and Megan start running out of lemonade?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)