|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the bet Jessie makes with Evan?
(a) Whoever makes the most friends wins.
(b) Whoever earns a $100 wins.
(c) Whoever makes the most lemonade wins.
(d) Whoever earns $50 wins.
2. Why does Evan get to keep all the money from the lemonade stand?
(a) He steals the money.
(b) He has friends.
(c) None of his friends helped him.
(d) He can trick his friends into giving it to him.
3. Where does Jessie get the idea of "goodwill" from?
(a) Seeing that Evan was at home just relaxing while she was still selling lemonade.
(b) Realizing that Evan gave free cups of lemonade to the kids.
(c) Seeing that Evan sold cups of lemonade for ten cents to the kids.
(d) Hearing that Evan and Paul told people the customers would be put into a lottery for a big prize if they bought lemonade.
4. Define "competition" from Chapter 5?
(a) Two parties who want the same thing.
(b) Two parties who come together to help each other.
(c) Rivalry among many corporate businesses.
(d) Rivalry in the marketplace.
5. At the end of Chapter 3, how does Evan feel toward his sister?
(a) He feels that she is smart and helpful.
(b) He feels that she is trying to steal his friends.
(c) He feels that she is impeding on his life.
(d) He feels that she is a little kid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main character, Evan Trenski, doing at the start of Chapter 1?
2. What book comforts Jessie?
3. What is the first thing Scott does once he and Evan have set up their stand?
4. What was the main issue for Jessie during Friday's lemonade stand?
5. What does Evan hear from above the basement in Chapter 1?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)