|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Evan's teacher tell him to do to complete math problems?
(a) Use pencil and paper.
(b) Use physical items he has.
(c) Draw pictures.
(d) Count buttons.
2. What does Carly say about the lemonade stand in Chapter 6?
(a) Megan will not be able to hang out with Evan.
(b) Megan will not make any money.
(c) Megan will look dumb.
(d) Megan will be baby-sitting.
3. Who are the 4 girls in second grade that make fun of Jessie?
(a) Andrea, Carly, Eileen, and Megan.
(b) Carly, Eileen, Lorelei, and Samantha.
(c) Becky, Lorelei, Andrea, and Eileen.
(d) Beck, Lorelei, Carly, and Andrea.
4. What does Evan use instead of lemonade when he and Scott run out?
(b) Pink lemonade instead of yellow.
(c) Ice cold water.
(d) Grape juice and ginger ale.
5. At the end of Chapter1, what hits Evan in his nose?
(a) A marble.
(b) A baseball.
(c) A book.
(d) A cup.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 2, how is Jessie and Evan's relationship?
2. What is the first thing Scott does once he and Evan have set up their stand?
3. After her and Megan's first day of sales, how does Jessie really feel?
4. If buying something is only half about getting something, as Mrs. Treski says, what is the other half?
5. What is one reason the boys set up their first lemonade stand where they do in Chapter 3?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)