|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Saturday, what does Evan say to Jessie?
(a) Paul is coming over to help with the lemonade stand.
(b) He is not setting up a lemonade stand.
(c) Jessie is a stupid baby.
(d) He will pulverize her in the competition.
2. How much do Jessie and Megan each make at the end of Saturday?
3. With only three days left for selling lemonade, how much money does Evan need?
(d) Nothing. He has $100 dollars already.
4. Where are Evan and Paul going when Jessie goes back to her house after her second day of selling?
(a) They are going to sell lemonade.
(b) They are going to shoot hoops.
(c) They are going down to the tracks.
(d) They are going to Jack's to play in the pool.
5. In Chapter 4, how does Jessie believe Evan will react when he sees her lemonade stand?
(a) He will yell at her.
(b) He will be upset about the competition.
(c) He will be impressed.
(d) He will tell Mrs. Treski.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start of the novel, why does Jessie think Evan is mad?
2. What made the game Evan is playing as the book opens just interesting enough to keep it going?
3. Why does Evan say that Jessie cannot be friends with Megan?
4. How much money has Jessie made by Saturday morning?
5. What is the nickname Evan uses for Jessie that she hates?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)