|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Evan and Scott go to set up their first lemonade stand?
(a) Under a tree.
(b) The driveway.
(c) The corner.
(d) At the town center.
2. Who gave Evan $10 for his birthday?
(a) His grandma.
(b) His sister, Jessie.
(c) His mom.
(d) His father.
3. Where does Jessie keep her money?
(a) Her drawer.
(b) Her closet.
(c) Her lock box.
(d) Her jacket pocket.
4. What does Jessie find in the trash from Evan's friends in Chapter 6?
(a) 12 empty cans of frozen lemonade mix, which makes 96 cups.
(b) 6 empty cans of lemonade mix, which makes 36 cups.
(c) 8 empty cans of lemonade mix, which makes 64 cups.
(d) 12 empty cans of frozen lemonade mix, which makes 80 cups.
5. Who is the Evan and Scott's first customer in Chapter 3?
(a) A girl who goes to the same school as Evan and Scott.
(b) A mother pushing a double stroller.
(c) A group of little kids.
(d) A mother with her two sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how does Jessie believe Evan will react when he sees her lemonade stand?
2. What did the letter Even and Jessie received from the school say?
3. If buying something is only half about getting something, as Mrs. Treski says, what is the other half?
4. What does Jessie do to get Megan's attention?
5. What is a "slump"?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)