|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jessie ask Megan to do?
(a) Let her borrow some clothes for the new year.
(b) Start a lemonade stand.
(c) Go to the beach and lie in the sun.
(d) Come over to her house and play in the pool.
2. What had broken a week ago in the protagonist's attic?
(a) An air conditioner.
(b) An antique fan.
(c) The Treski television.
(d) A dresser.
3. How much are the boys selling lemonade for in Chapter 6?
(a) A quarter.
(b) Ten cents.
(c) Fifty cents.
4. What does Jessie do to get Megan's attention?
(a) She calls her house.
(b) She walks to her house and knocks on the door.
(c) She wears a bright pink jacket in the neighborhood.
(d) She rides her bike back and forth in front of her house.
5. In Chapter 1, what does Jessie share with Evan about the upcoming weather?
(a) That it will be in the 90s until Labor Day.
(b) That she wants him to tell her about the weather.
(c) That it will be hot for a few days and then cloudy.
(d) That it will rain the entire time.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, Evan states that there are how many days of summer left?
2. What competition is Jessie making a project for in Chapter 2?
3. What get taped on Jessie's Writers' Workshop Folder when she is in second grade?
4. At the start of Chapter 6, how does Jessie know that Evan is up to something?
5. Who are the 4 girls in second grade that make fun of Jessie?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)