|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Evan say he is mad at Jessie at the start of the novel?
(a) She steals things from his room.
(b) She is annoying.
(c) She ruins everything.
(d) She is a baby.
2. At the end of Chapter 3, how does Evan feel toward his sister?
(a) He feels that she is a little kid.
(b) He feels that she is trying to steal his friends.
(c) He feels that she is smart and helpful.
(d) He feels that she is impeding on his life.
3. What did Jessie figure out last year about having a lemonade stand?
(a) She learned that she needs a partner.
(b) She saw that selling lemonade is all about the presentation.
(c) She knew that she has to have at least a hundred lemons.
(d) She found out that no one buys lemonade from a little girl.
4. What does Evan hear from above the basement in Chapter 1?
(a) The sound of his sister crying.
(b) The scraping of an old air conditioner.
(c) His parents arguing.
(d) Dinner being prepared.
5. What is Jessie's worst subject?
Short Answer Questions
1. If buying something is only half about getting something, as Mrs. Treski says, what is the other half?
2. What did the letter Even and Jessie received from the school say?
3. What made the game Evan is playing as the book opens just interesting enough to keep it going?
4. At the start of the novel, why does Jessie think Evan is mad?
5. Who is the Evan and Scott's first customer in Chapter 3?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)