|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a "slump"?
(a) A time when the market is stable.
(b) A period when money is worth more than normal.
(c) An increase in the activity of a business or the economy.
(d) A drop in the activity of a business or the economy.
2. What does Jessie ask Megan to do?
(a) Go to the beach and lie in the sun.
(b) Let her borrow some clothes for the new year.
(c) Start a lemonade stand.
(d) Come over to her house and play in the pool.
3. In Chapter 1, Evan states that there are how many days of summer left?
4. At the end of Chapter 2, how is Jessie and Evan's relationship?
(a) They want to enjoy the last days of summer.
(b) They are angry at each other.
(c) They are excited to start school.
(d) They are planning to have a great school year.
5. What book comforts Jessie?
(a) Charlotte's Web.
(b) The BFG.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Evan choose Scott as his partner, even though he does not like him?
2. What made the game Evan is playing as the book opens just interesting enough to keep it going?
3. What is the goal of a "joint venture"?
4. Who is the Evan and Scott's first customer in Chapter 3?
5. What does Evan do when he sees Jessie's lemonade stand in Chapter 4?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)