|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Evan $10 for his birthday?
(a) His grandma.
(b) His father.
(c) His sister, Jessie.
(d) His mom.
2. Upon first meeting Megan, Jessie remembers a piece of advice Evan had given her about social situations. What is this advice?
(a) People only want to be around you if you are very nice.
(b) People are direct and tell you what they want.
(c) People tell you things with their hands, faces, and the way they stand.
(d) People are nice if you give them things.
3. How does Scott feel about Jessie skipping third grade?
(a) He feels that she will not make any friends.
(b) He feels it is freaky.
(c) He thinks she is not smart enough.
(d) He says that she will hate fourth grade.
4. What happens when Evan and Scott try to sell the new drink, after their lemonade runs out?
(a) Scott drinks it all.
(b) It sells better than the original product.
(c) The boys make an additional $10 at the end of the day.
(d) No one wants it.
5. How does Jessie say she can help Evan and Scott in Chapter 2?
(a) She says that she can make brownies.
(b) She says that she will keep score.
(c) She says that she can take notes.
(d) She says that she can decorate a sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pictures does Jessie draw to show Megan how much money they can make?
2. What is the biggest sale of the day for Jessie and Megan in Chapter 4?
3. What does Evan want to buy with his earnings?
4. Why does Evan choose Scott as his partner, even though he does not like him?
5. Why is Evan upset at the start of Chapter 2?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)