|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 - 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, Evan states that there are how many days of summer left?
2. What are Evan and Scott doing in the basement in Chapter 2?
(a) They are playing catch.
(b) They are making a lemonade stand sign.
(c) They are arguing about a baseball game.
(d) They are talking about girls.
3. Why does Evan say he does not want to go to the 7-Eleven with Jessie?
(a) He does not want to be around her.
(b) He is too lazy and wants to stay home.
(c) He needs to help their mother with the air conditioner.
(d) He has no money.
4. Where does Jessie keep her money?
(a) Her drawer.
(b) Her closet.
(c) Her lock box.
(d) Her jacket pocket.
5. What is the main character, Evan Trenski, doing at the start of Chapter 1?
(a) Throwing a baseball into the air and catching it.
(b) Hanging out with his best friend, Spencer.
(c) Playing with a marble track.
(d) Talking on the phone with Megan Moriarty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Evan's favorite game according to Jessie?
2. How does Evan explain the lights being out in the basement to his sister?
3. What made the game Evan is playing as the book opens just interesting enough to keep it going?
4. What did the letter Even and Jessie received from the school say?
5. Why does Evan not let Jessie come along with him and Scott in Chapter 2?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)