|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 - 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Evan upset at the start of Chapter 2?
(a) His girlfriend just broke up with him.
(b) He feels his little sister is intruding on his life.
(c) He is not picked for the basketball team.
(d) He is sick.
2. Who does Evan meet while selling lemonade on Friday?
(b) Mrs. Treski.
(c) Officer Molly.
(d) Officer Ken.
3. Why do Evan and Scott's customers not buy lemonade when they come from a specific direction?
(a) Because his sister, Jessie, and their friend Megan Moriarty have a stand that sells to them first.
(b) Because they hear that their lemonade is not good.
(c) Because the weather gets colder, and people do not want icy lemonade.
(d) Because they are stopping at the park to rest.
4. At the end of Chapter 2, how is Jessie and Evan's relationship?
(a) They want to enjoy the last days of summer.
(b) They are angry at each other.
(c) They are planning to have a great school year.
(d) They are excited to start school.
5. What did Jessie break when her father left?
(a) A piggy bank.
(b) A picture frame of the two of them.
(c) A ceramic heart.
(d) A pearl necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Evan say that Jessie cannot be friends with Megan?
2. What is the nickname Evan uses for Jessie that she hates?
3. How does Jessie say she can help Evan and Scott in Chapter 2?
4. What does Jessie do to try and sabotage Evan's lemonade?
5. What does Evan want to buy with his earnings?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)