|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jessie figure out last year about having a lemonade stand?
(a) She knew that she has to have at least a hundred lemons.
(b) She found out that no one buys lemonade from a little girl.
(c) She learned that she needs a partner.
(d) She saw that selling lemonade is all about the presentation.
2. What is one argument that occurs between Evan and Scott?
(a) That the cup size is too large or too small.
(b) That the sign is misspelled.
(c) That Scott is doing more work than Evan.
(d) That Evan's little sister should not be there.
3. At the start of the novel, why does Jessie think Evan is mad?
(a) Because of a letter received from the school.
(b) Because he did not get to go to summer camp.
(c) Because he is grounded.
(d) Because a girl broke-up with him.
4. Why does Evan choose Scott as his partner, even though he does not like him?
(a) Evan needs help, and decides some help is better than none.
(b) Evan's sister refuses to help him.
(c) Evan's best friend, Jack, is grounded.
(d) All of Evan's other friends are out of town.
5. During this first venture, in Chapter 3, how many cups do Evan and Scott sell and at what cost?
(a) 10 cups at $2 a piece.
(b) 10 cups at $1 a piece
(c) 14 cups at $0.50 cents a piece.
(d) 16 cups at $0.50 cents a piece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Evan's favorite game according to Jessie?
2. At the end of Chapter1, what hits Evan in his nose?
3. How does Jessie say she can help Evan and Scott in Chapter 2?
4. What did the letter Even and Jessie received from the school say?
5. Why is it weird that Scott Spencer comes over to spend time with Evan?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)