|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the start of Chapter 6, how does Jessie know that Evan is up to something?
(a) He does not leave his room.
(b) He makes at least 10 phone calls.
(c) He keeps himself downstairs in the basement.
(d) He refuses to talk to her.
2. What get taped on Jessie's Writers' Workshop Folder when she is in second grade?
(a) A lemonade stand.
(b) A picture of the four most popular girls.
(c) A WHJ sign.
(d) An image of dog poop.
3. At the end of Chapter 4, why does Jessie think, "...how come she didn't feel like she'd won anything at all" (58)?
(a) They do not sell enough lemonade.
(b) She sees that Evan is still upset with her.
(c) She gets into a fight with Megan.
(d) She is angry at Evan for stealing all their lemonade.
4. What promise does Jessie make to Megan after selling on Saturday?
(a) They will only sell in the morning the next day.
(b) They will go to a movie the next day.
(c) Jessie will invite Evan over to Megan's.
(d) There will be no lemonade stand the next day.
5. What does Evan use instead of lemonade when he and Scott run out?
(a) Ice cold water.
(b) Pink lemonade instead of yellow.
(c) Grape juice and ginger ale.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Moriarty do once Jessie and Megan start running out of lemonade?
2. What is Jessie going to miss by skipping third grade?
3. Who is the Evan and Scott's first customer in Chapter 3?
4. What is Evan's role in managing the stand in Chapter 3?
5. Why does Evan say that Jessie cannot be friends with Megan?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)