|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Laurie's new housemates at Outpost 17 has severe asthma?
2. By what nickname does Henning call Tom in the narrative?
3. Where is the area code from on the cell phone Tom uses to call his father in Part Four?
(b) New York.
4. How have Tom and Christine made their way from San Francisco to Denver in Part Three?
(a) By airplane.
(b) By a rental car.
(c) By bus.
(d) By hitchhiking.
5. What color is the bedroom that Laurie chooses at Outpost 17?
6. What condition led to the paralysis of Nora's great-aunt May's face?
(b) Cerebral palsy.
(c) Bell's palsy.
7. Where does Kevin's sister live?
8. What color is the house that is called Outpost 17?
9. What gift does Jill get her mother for Christmas in Part Four?
(a) A ring.
(b) A gift card.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A lighter.
10. What is Mr. Falk's first name?
11. What does Tom tell Henning Christine's name is when they meet at the bus station in Part Three?
12. How old was Jason Falzone when he was killed?
13. Where were Tom and Christine mugged at knife-point on their cross-country journey?
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
14. What is the motto of The Feel Better Store at the mall in Mapleton?
(a) "Everything for the end of times."
(b) "Everything to forget who you are."
(c) "Everything you need for the rest of your life."
(d) "Everything you never needed before."
15. Where has Kevin made reservations to take Nora for Valentine's Day in Part Four?
(a) The Opal Den.
(b) The Thirsty Tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Kevin and Laurie pay for their home?
2. What is the name of the new vegan restaurant in Mapleton whose owner attends the city council meeting in Part Four?
3. Who is Eggy's departed fiancee and a former Kennedy School grad student?
4. Where did Balzer attend college?
5. What are described as "an essential mode of communication within the GR" in Part Three?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)