|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the bedroom that Meg chooses at Outpost 17?
2. How old is Christine as she and Tom make their way across the country in Part Three?
3. Where has Aimee taken a job in Part Four?
(c) Olive Garden.
(d) Long John Silver's.
4. What is the name of the basement coffee shop on Mount Auburn Street that is a main gathering spot for the Barefoot People?
(a) The Mandrake.
(b) The Brewmaster.
(c) The Fourth Clove.
(d) The White Horse.
5. Which of Laurie's new housemates at Outpost 17 has severe asthma?
6. Who is Gary's companion on Christmas Day when he is confronted by Meg?
7. Who stops and offers Jill a ride in the end of Part Four?
(a) The Frost twins.
8. What is Henning's first name?
9. What is the name of Henning's brother who had his leg blown off in combat?
10. How many females are living in the Blue House at the GR headquarters in the beginning of "The Balzer Method"?
11. How old was Kevin when he sold his family's liquor store chain and became financially independent?
12. Who is Mapleton's longtime health inspector?
(a) Kylie Mannheim.
(b) Steve Wiscziewski.
(c) Doug Durst.
(d) Bruce Hardin.
13. What are described as "an essential mode of communication within the GR" in Part Three?
(a) PowerPoint Presentations.
(b) Morse code.
(c) Smart phones and text messaging.
(d) Newspapers and magazines.
14. What color is the new dress that Nora buys for Valentine's Day in "At the Grapefruit"?
(b) Rainbow colors.
15. What is the first name of Mrs. Falk?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Kevin and Laurie pay for their home?
2. Where is the area code from on the cell phone Tom uses to call his father in Part Four?
3. How old was Jason Falzone when he was killed?
4. Where did Balzer wait tables in order to put himself through college?
5. How have Tom and Christine made their way from San Francisco to Denver in Part Three?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)