|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Henning's brother who had his leg blown off in combat?
2. What colors are the bulls-eyes that Tom and Christine have painted on their foreheads in Part Three?
(a) Red and blue.
(b) Blue and orange.
(c) Green and blue.
(d) Red and green.
3. Who had been Nora's favorite college boyfriend?
4. What are described as "an essential mode of communication within the GR" in Part Three?
(a) Newspapers and magazines.
(b) PowerPoint Presentations.
(c) Morse code.
(d) Smart phones and text messaging.
5. How old is Christine as she and Tom make their way across the country in Part Three?
6. What is the first name of Mrs. Falk?
7. Who is Gary's companion on Christmas Day when he is confronted by Meg?
8. When is Meg's Graduation Day from her training at GR?
(a) January 15.
(b) October 12.
(c) July 14.
(d) October 14.
9. Which of Laurie's new housemates at Outpost 17 has severe asthma?
10. What is the motto of The Feel Better Store at the mall in Mapleton?
(a) "Everything you need for the rest of your life."
(b) "Everything to forget who you are."
(c) "Everything for the end of times."
(d) "Everything you never needed before."
11. Who stops and offers Jill a ride in the end of Part Four?
(b) The Frost twins.
12. Where had Nora gone for her honeymoon?
(a) New York.
13. What color is the bedroom that Laurie chooses at Outpost 17?
14. For how long has Kevin been back from Florida in the beginning of Part Four"?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 4 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 1 week.
15. Where were Tom and Christine mugged at knife-point on their cross-country journey?
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the house that is called Outpost 17?
2. How old was Kevin when he sold his family's liquor store chain and became financially independent?
3. Where is the area code from on the cell phone Tom uses to call his father in Part Four?
4. Where did Balzer attend college?
5. How many females are living in the Blue House at the GR headquarters in the beginning of "The Balzer Method"?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)