|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the police chief in Mapleton?
(a) Steve Grice.
(b) Ralph Sorrento.
(c) Steve Wiscziewski.
(d) Ed Rogers.
2. What is the name of Henning's brother who had his leg blown off in combat?
3. What is the first name of Mrs. Falk?
4. What was the name of Eggy's dog that wandered off after the Sudden Departure?
5. When is Meg's Graduation Day from her training at GR?
(a) October 12.
(b) July 14.
(c) October 14.
(d) January 15.
6. What is Henning's first name?
7. What is the name of Karen's husband?
8. What is the motto of The Feel Better Store at the mall in Mapleton?
(a) "Everything for the end of times."
(b) "Everything you never needed before."
(c) "Everything to forget who you are."
(d) "Everything you need for the rest of your life."
9. What author is Tom nicknamed after by the Barefoot People in Part Four?
(a) Samuel Beckett.
(b) Jack Kerouac.
(c) Jack London.
(d) Ernest Hemingway.
10. Who has given Aimee her new job in Part Four?
11. What condition led to the paralysis of Nora's great-aunt May's face?
(b) Cerebral palsy.
(d) Bell's palsy.
12. Who is Ted Figueroa's sister-in-law?
(a) Councilwoman Grice.
(b) Councilwoman Carney.
(c) Councilwoman Margolis.
(d) Councilwoman Coleman.
13. What does Tom tell Henning Christine's name is when they meet at the bus station in Part Three?
14. Who has assigned Laurie and Meg to Outpost 17?
(a) Steve Wiscziewski.
(b) Kylie Mannheim.
(c) Patti Levin.
(d) Liz Yamamoto.
15. Which of Laurie's new housemates at Outpost 17 has severe asthma?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Tom and Christine staying with the Falks in Part Four?
2. Where did Balzer wait tables in order to put himself through college?
3. Where does Kevin's sister live?
4. What does the coffee cup say that Jill gives to Kevin for Christmas in Part Three?
5. Where does Tom tell Henning he and Christina are coming from at the bus station in Part Three?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)