|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Kevin and Laurie pay for their home?
(a) $2.1 million.
(c) $1.6 million.
2. Who is Gary's companion on Christmas Day when he is confronted by Meg?
3. Who is the biography about that Jill gives to Kevin for Christmas in Part Three?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) Bill Clinton.
(c) Theodore Roosevelt.
(d) Franklin Roosevelt.
4. How old was Jason Falzone when he was killed?
5. Who is Mapleton's longtime health inspector?
(a) Bruce Hardin.
(b) Steve Wiscziewski.
(c) Doug Durst.
(d) Kylie Mannheim.
6. Where is the area code from on the cell phone Tom uses to call his father in Part Four?
(c) New York.
7. Where along their cross-country journey did Tom and Christine almost freeze to death during a blizzard?
(b) Northern Maine.
(c) Western Pennsylvania.
8. How much time did Kevin and Nora spend in Florida in Part Four?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 7 days.
9. What does the coffee mug say that Aimee gives to Kevin for Christmas in Part Three?
(a) World's Best Mayor.
(b) Lost Coast Warrior.
(c) Coffee is for Fools.
(d) #1 Dad.
10. What movie does Kevin sit alone watching on Christmas Day in Part Three?
(a) A Christmas Story.
(b) It's a Wonderful Life.
(c) The Shining.
(d) Miracle on 34tth Street.
11. What is Henning's first name?
12. What does Tom tell Henning Christine's name is when they meet at the bus station in Part Three?
13. What are described as "an essential mode of communication within the GR" in Part Three?
(a) PowerPoint Presentations.
(b) Smart phones and text messaging.
(c) Morse code.
(d) Newspapers and magazines.
14. What color is the new dress that Nora buys for Valentine's Day in "At the Grapefruit"?
(d) Rainbow colors.
15. What color is the bedroom that Meg chooses at Outpost 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many miles does Nora bike on Christmas Day in Part Three?
2. Who had been Nora's favorite college boyfriend?
3. What is the name of the new vegan restaurant in Mapleton whose owner attends the city council meeting in Part Four?
4. Who is Eggy's departed fiancee and a former Kennedy School grad student?
5. Where does Tom tell Henning he and Christina are coming from at the bus station in Part Three?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)