|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gary's companion on Christmas Day when he is confronted by Meg?
2. Who is the school counselor that has met with Kevin regarding Jill's grades in Part Three?
(a) Mr. Coleman.
(b) Ms. Durst.
(c) Ms. Margolis.
(d) Mr. Skandarian.
3. What kind of footwear are the Barefoot People of New England allowed to wear when it is snowing?
(b) Wool socks.
(c) Snow boots.
(d) Tennis shoes.
4. What physical activity does Nora frequently engage in after the Sudden Departure?
5. What condition led to the paralysis of Nora's great-aunt May's face?
(a) Bell's palsy.
(d) Cerebral palsy.
6. On what streets is the Falks' house?
(a) Clemency Avenue.
(b) Jackson Hole Street.
(c) Fayerweather Street.
(d) Gerard Boulevard.
7. What colors are the bulls-eyes that Tom and Christine have painted on their foreheads in Part Three?
(a) Red and blue.
(b) Blue and orange.
(c) Red and green.
(d) Green and blue.
8. Where does Jill consider attending college and commuting from home after her grades have plummteted in in Part Three?
(a) Rutgers University.
(b) Bridgeton State.
(d) Louisiana State University.
9. What does the coffee cup say that Jill gives to Kevin for Christmas in Part Three?
(a) Home of the Brave.
(b) #1 Mom.
(c) World's Best Mayor.
(d) #1 Dad.
10. Where is Gary's house located?
(a) Anderson Street.
(b) Jackson Street.
(c) Wilson Street.
(d) Magazine Street.
11. Who stops and offers Jill a ride in the end of Part Four?
(c) The Frost twins.
12. What does Tom tell Henning Christine's name is when they meet at the bus station in Part Three?
13. Who is Mapleton's longtime health inspector?
(a) Bruce Hardin.
(b) Steve Wiscziewski.
(c) Doug Durst.
(d) Kylie Mannheim.
14. Where are Tom and Christine staying with the Falks in Part Four?
(a) Burlington, Vermont.
(b) Cambridge, Massachusetts.
(c) Portland, Maine.
(d) New York, New York.
15. What author is Tom nicknamed after by the Barefoot People in Part Four?
(a) Jack Kerouac.
(b) Samuel Beckett.
(c) Jack London.
(d) Ernest Hemingway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has assigned Laurie and Meg to Outpost 17?
2. How much time did Kevin and Nora spend in Florida in Part Four?
3. What was the name of Eggy's dog that wandered off after the Sudden Departure?
4. When is Meg's Graduation Day from her training at GR?
5. What type of cult members are Tom and Christine impersonating as they make their way across the country in Part Three?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)