|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Arthur Donovan's marital status?
(c) Never married.
2. What is the name of Nora Durst's husband who disappeared on the day of the Sudden Departure?
3. Where is the eight-house subdivision or "compound" of the GR located in Mapleton?
(a) Madison Street.
(b) Wilson Street.
(c) Jameson Street.
(d) Ginkgo Street.
4. Who are Laurie and Meg following in "A Vow of Silence"?
(a) Doug Durst.
(b) Steve Grice.
(c) Liz Yamamoto.
(d) Jett Oristaglio.
5. What items are prohibited in the GR headquarters?
(a) Any items of clothing.
6. What is the age of Arthur Donovan listed as on his file that Laurie examines in Part Two?
7. What is the name of Nora's sister with whom she lives after losing her family?
8. Who appears and prevents Kevin from spending the night with Melissa in Part Two?
(a) Two Watchers.
(d) Two policemen.
9. What is Ken Garvey's position in Mapleton when the novel begins?
(b) Tax Assessor.
(d) Police Chief.
10. What is the name of the neighborhood where Kevin Garvey lives?
(a) Green Hills Terrace.
(b) Montair Estates.
(c) Oak Winton.
(d) Lovell Terrace.
11. Who does Jill "Get a Room" with during the game in Part Two?
12. What is the name of Melissa Hulbert's daughter?
13. For approximately how long does "The Unburdening" period last each day for the new recruits at the GR?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
14. Where do Rosalie's mother and stepfather live?
15. Who gives the benediction after the Three-Year Anniversary parade?
(a) Rick Malvern.
(b) Dr. Hillary Edgars.
(c) Father Gonzalez.
(d) Ralph Sorrento.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in Meg's family did she lose in the Sudden Departure?
2. What does "GR" stand for in the narrative?
3. Who did Nora's husband presumably have an affair with prior to the Sudden Departure?
4. Who was the twenty-five-year-old grad student that Kevin met on the internet?
5. In what subject did Nora earn her college degree?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)