|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Mapleton plumber that encounters and harasses Kevin at the parade in Part One?
(a) Rick Malvern.
(b) Troy Vincent.
(c) Ralph Sorrento.
(d) Stan Washburn.
2. Who did Nora's husband presumably have an affair with prior to the Sudden Departure?
(a) Liz Yamamoto.
(b) Hillary Beardon.
(c) Anna Ford.
(d) Kylie Mannheim.
3. In what building at GR headquarters does Laurie live in normally when she is not training a new recruit, according to the narrator in Part Two?
(a) White House.
(b) Blue House.
(c) Green House.
(d) Gray House.
4. Where do Aimee and Jill spend the morning when Jill misses her chemistry test in Part One?
(a) Kentucky Fried Chicken.
(c) Dunkin' Donuts.
5. What cartoon does Nora Durst watch repeatedly because it reminds her of her lost children?
(a) Beavis and Butthead.
(b) SpongeBob SquarePants.
(c) Ren and Stimpy.
(d) The Pink Panther.
6. How old is Laurie Garvey in the narrative?
7. On what new political party's ticket did Kevin Gavin run for office?
(a) The Hopeful Party.
(b) The Disengaged Party.
(c) The Green Party.
(d) The White Party.
8. Where is the eight-house subdivision or "compound" of the GR located in Mapleton?
(a) Ginkgo Street.
(b) Madison Street.
(c) Jameson Street.
(d) Wilson Street.
9. How many children did Nora Durst lose on Sudden Departure day?
10. Where do Rosalie's mother and stepfather live?
11. How did Laurie Garvey define her family's religious beliefs to her children when they were young?
(a) "We're Jewish."
(b) "We're Catholic."
(c) "We're atheists."
(d) "We're agnostics."
12. How many years of Tribulation are to follow the Rapture, according to Rosalie's interpretation of the Bible in the Prologue?
13. How old is Jill in Part One?
14. Who does Jill "Get a Room" with during the game in Part Two?
15. What kind of car does Scott Frost drive in the narrative?
(a) A BMW.
(b) An Explorer.
(c) A Prius.
(d) A Jeep.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what company does Arthur Donovan work as a technician?
2. What is the name of Martha Reeder's three-year-old granddaughter that disappeared on Sudden Departure day?
3. Where does the Sudden Departure Anniversary parade end in Mapleton?
4. Who was the incumbent Kevin Gavin beat in a landslide victory for his political position in Mapleton?
5. Who is described as "every girl's first choice" in the game of "Get a Room" that Jill and Aimee play?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)