1. How did Laurie Garvey define her family's religious beliefs to her children when they were young?
2. On what date did the Sudden Departure occur?
3. What does "GR" stand for in the narrative?
4. What color clothing do the members of the GR wear in the novel?
5. Who was Jill's childhood friend that disappeared before her eyes on the Sudden Departure day?
6. Who is the Director of Public Outreach for the GR that speaks with Rosalie in the Prologue?
7. Where is the eight-house subdivision or "compound" of the GR located in Mapleton?
8. Who is the local wealthy developer that deeded the GR's compound to the organization in Mapleton?
This section contains 3,578 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)