|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: A Better-Than-Average Girlfriend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Arthur Donovan's marital status?
(d) Never married.
2. What is the name of the building at GR headquarters that is reserved for lodging of female Trainees?
(a) Blue House.
(b) Red House.
(c) Green House.
(d) Yellow House.
3. How much money did Kevin and Laurie pay for their home?
(a) $2.1 million.
(b) $1.6 million.
4. What was the name of the liquor store chain that Kevin's family owned prior to the Sudden Departure?
(a) St. Gabriel Liquors and More.
(b) Patriot Liquor Megastores.
(c) Liquor and Lollipops.
(d) Liquor Expo and Exports.
5. On what date did the Sudden Departure occur?
(a) December 12.
(b) October 14.
(c) September 11.
(d) July 7.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the coffee cup say that Jill gives to Kevin for Christmas in Part Three?
2. What play has Jill's English class been studying in Part One?
3. How have Tom and Christine made their way from San Francisco to Denver in Part Three?
4. What movie does Kevin sit alone watching on Christmas Day in Part Three?
5. Who does Nora dance with at the adult mixer in Part Two?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)