|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Mapleton Means Fun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Jill in Part One?
2. Who is the Director of Public Outreach for the GR that speaks with Rosalie in the Prologue?
3. What is the name of Holy Wayne's movement that Tom has joined in the beginning of the novel?
(a) The White Following.
(b) The Guilty Remnant.
(c) The Healing Hug Movement.
(d) The Dada Movement.
4. Who at The Carpe Diem is described as "a bulky, excitable guy who Laurie always said was a heart attack waiting to happen"?
(a) Ralph Sorrento.
(b) Steve Wiscziewski.
(c) Jett Oristaglio.
(d) Troy Vincent.
5. Who is described as "every girl's first choice" in the game of "Get a Room" that Jill and Aimee play?
(a) Steve Grice.
(b) Doug Durst.
(c) Steve Wiscziewski.
(d) Nick Lazarro.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what building at GR headquarters does Laurie live in normally when she is not training a new recruit, according to the narrator in Part Two?
2. What kind of car does Scott Frost drive in the narrative?
3. Who is the Mapleton plumber that encounters and harasses Kevin at the parade in Part One?
4. What play has Jill's English class been studying in Part One?
5. How did Laurie Garvey define her family's religious beliefs to her children when they were young?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)