|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Mapleton Means Fun.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Nora Durst lose on Sudden Departure day?
2. Who was the incumbent Kevin Gavin beat in a landslide victory for his political position in Mapleton?
(a) Ralph Sorrento.
(b) Troy Vincent.
(c) Rick Malvern.
(d) Stan Washburn.
3. Who is the Director of Public Outreach for the GR that speaks with Rosalie in the Prologue?
4. What items are prohibited in the GR headquarters?
(d) Any items of clothing.
5. What are the names of Tom's housemates when Christine comes to him in Part One?
(a) James and Paul.
(b) Max and Luis.
(c) Julian and Gus.
(d) Andrew and Jess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Laurie Garvey attend college?
2. How old is Laurie Garvey in the narrative?
3. Who is the Mapleton plumber that encounters and harasses Kevin at the parade in Part One?
4. Where do Aimee and Jill spend the morning when Jill misses her chemistry test in Part One?
5. How many local residents in Mapleton disappeared on the Sudden Departure day?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)