|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: A Better-Than-Average Girlfriend.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the bedroom that Meg chooses at Outpost 17?
2. What is the motto of The Feel Better Store at the mall in Mapleton?
(a) "Everything you never needed before."
(b) "Everything to forget who you are."
(c) "Everything you need for the rest of your life."
(d) "Everything for the end of times."
3. Who stops and offers Jill a ride in the end of Part Four?
(a) The Frost twins.
4. What is the name of Melissa Hulbert's daughter?
5. Who has given Aimee her new job in Part Four?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of cult members are Tom and Christine impersonating as they make their way across the country in Part Three?
2. Which of Laurie's new housemates at Outpost 17 has severe asthma?
3. How many females are living in the Blue House at the GR headquarters in the beginning of "The Balzer Method"?
4. What movie does Kevin sit alone watching on Christmas Day in Part Three?
5. What cartoon does Nora Durst watch repeatedly because it reminds her of her lost children?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)