|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Wendigo head towards the people in the room?
(a) To destroy them.
(b) To kill them.
(c) To eat them.
(d) To investigate them and see what they were made of.
2. What was the other being called that had entered Quatermain's body?
(a) All of these.
(b) A Lloigor.
(c) A Yuggoth.
(d) A Wendigo.
3. John Carter was an officer of what army?
(a) The Civilians.
(b) The Union Army and Navy.
(c) The British.
(d) The Confederate army.
4. Who tells Hyde to jump for the balloon?
5. What does Mina hold respect for Moriarty in?
(b) In all regards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Moriarty use as a human shield?
2. How many weapons does Nemo come prepared with?
3. Who brings up concerns about Hyde's weight?
4. Who agrees with Miss Murray?
5. What are the humanoid beings known as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Griffin sent to do? How did Mina react to this?
2. What does Moriarty say in regards to Quatermain?
3. Where had the Time Traveler taken Allan and the two Carter's?
4. What was the longest statement that the maidservant had ever spoken?
5. What is it that Nemo and Quatermain talk about on the deck of the Nautilus?
6. What situation shocks the group after they have been rescued?
7. Describe the Wendigo.
8. What does Griffin say in regards to Mycroft Holmes?
9. How did Quatermain know from what period the "Time Traveler" originated?
10. What distresses Mina Murray regarding what Griffin is wearing?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)