|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Moriarty use as a human shield?
(a) His lieutenant.
(b) His corporal.
(c) His sergeant.
(d) His private.
2. What does Jekyll reminisce about?
(a) How Hyde wasn't as controllable as he is now.
(b) How Hyde was once more violent than he is now.
(c) How Hyde was once smaller than Jekyll.
(d) How Hyde and him got in a fight.
3. What had happened to Lady Ragnall?
(a) She suffered a stroke.
(b) She had overdosed.
(c) She suffered extreme anxiety.
(d) She suffered a heart attack.
4. John Carter was an officer of what army?
(a) The Union Army and Navy.
(b) The Civilians.
(c) The British.
(d) The Confederate army.
5. What animal does Hyde compare himself to?
(a) A ape.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bear.
(d) A gorilla.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nemo consult with?
2. What does Mina say about Nemo's gun?
3. What does the man in the cape suggest to do to the detective?
4. Where did Moriarty go?
5. What does the man in the red cape discard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Quatermain fascinated with and what is Murray's reaction?
2. Where had the Time Traveler taken Allan and the two Carter's?
3. What causes Nemo and Quatermain to run to open the door of the Nautilus?
4. Why wouldn't Edward Hyde require a firearm?
5. What does Griffin say in regards to Mycroft Holmes?
6. How did Quatermain know from what period the "Time Traveler" originated?
7. What are the strange visitors from another universe?
8. Where do the pickpockets and their ring leader go to and why?
9. What situation shocks the group after they have been rescued?
10. Describe the Wendigo.
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)