|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is Polly's reaction to this?
a) She is disturbed.
b) She is distraught.
c) She is troubled.
d) She is complaining at being separated.
2. What was the name of the crime lord?
a) The Lord of Simphouse.
b) The Lord of Limehouse.
c) The Lord of Linehouse.
d) The Lord of Circis.
3. What was his excuse for doing this?
a) He thought they weren't coming back.
b) He thought they were all dead.
c) He wanted to leave them behind.
d) He wanted to get all the money to himself.
4. Who does everyone hang on to?
b) Edward Hyde.
c) Dr. Jekyll.
5. What did Quatermain witness?
This section contains 905 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)