|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who denies the use of a firearm?
2. What does Hyde remember of Quatermain and Murray?
(a) They poisoned him.
(b) They shot him.
(c) The abducted him.
(d) All of these.
3. What does the man in the red cape discard?
(a) His gloves and cape.
(b) His hat and cane.
(c) His cane and cape.
(d) His cape and hat.
4. What is the name of the beautiful African woman?
5. What two things can Mina feel that indicate the top deck?
(a) The breeze.
(b) Both of these.
(c) The cold.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is London vulnerable to?
2. What animal does Hyde compare himself to?
3. Who does Quatermain meet when he enters the strange world induced by the taduki?
4. What did Quatermain witness?
5. Who was on the balloon when the group came back?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when the Morlock fell away from Quatermain while the time machine was in motion?
2. What was Murray referring to when she says that the 'coloring is very similar'?
3. What plan is hatched to escape the tunnel?
4. Why wouldn't Edward Hyde require a firearm?
5. What are the strange visitors from another universe?
6. What is Quatermain fascinated with and what is Murray's reaction?
7. Describe the Wendigo.
8. What does Griffin say in regards to Mycroft Holmes?
9. Why is Nemo worse than Hyde?
10. What was so interesting about the crystal the group had landed on?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)