|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jekyll reminisce about?
(a) How Hyde and him got in a fight.
(b) How Hyde wasn't as controllable as he is now.
(c) How Hyde was once more violent than he is now.
(d) How Hyde was once smaller than Jekyll.
2. Why did the Wendigo head towards the people in the room?
(a) To kill them.
(b) To eat them.
(c) To destroy them.
(d) To investigate them and see what they were made of.
3. Who brings up concerns about Hyde's weight?
4. Why were the men disappearing?
(a) Their bodies were dying.
(b) Their souls were being called back to their bodies.
(c) They were waking up.
(d) They were being revived.
5. What did she draw the symbol with?
(c) The explorers blood.
(d) Her own blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mina hit with the wrench?
2. What creature does it look like is perched at the top of the ship?
3. What does the tunnel smell like?
4. What was the other being called that had entered Quatermain's body?
5. What was the time traveler armed with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the strange visitors from another universe?
2. How did Quatermain know from what period the "Time Traveler" originated?
3. What situation shocks the group after they have been rescued?
4. Where had the Time Traveler taken Allan and the two Carter's?
5. What is it that Nemo and Quatermain talk about on the deck of the Nautilus?
6. Who is the man that is not in the cape, and how is his identity first revealed?
7. What was the lie that the League was told and what was the truth?
8. Why wouldn't Edward Hyde require a firearm?
9. What does Moriarty say in regards to Quatermain?
10. For what reason did all good sense inform Lady Ragnall that she should not expect Allan?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)