|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reveals the identity of the man known only up until then as James?
2. What was Quatermain armed with?
(a) A large mechanic's wrench.
(b) A ball peen hammer.
(c) A large axe.
(d) None of these.
3. What are the humanoid beings known as?
(b) Abominable snowmen.
(d) All of these.
4. Who is worse than Hyde in the battle?
5. How is the rescue accomplished?
(a) With the tentacles from the Nautilus.
(b) With a team of trained dolphins.
(c) None of these.
(d) With a net.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon had created the scar on the dead mans neck?
2. What did the three gentlemen hang onto when the machine was time traveling?
3. Who did Griffin kill?
4. Who does the stranger introduce themselves as?
5. What is the target in the East end of London?
Short Essay Questions
1. What becomes of James Moriarty?
2. What is Quatermain fascinated with and what is Murray's reaction?
3. What was Griffin sent to do? How did Mina react to this?
4. Who is the man that is not in the cape, and how is his identity first revealed?
5. What situation shocks the group after they have been rescued?
6. What is it that Nemo and Quatermain talk about on the deck of the Nautilus?
7. What does Mycroft offer the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?
8. How does Miss Murray get Hyde to release her arm?
9. What does Mina wonder if London can withstand?
10. Why is Nemo worse than Hyde?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)