|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the target in the East end of London?
(a) The Lord of Limehouse.
(b) The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
(c) The seat of government.
(d) The Museum.
2. What was the time traveler armed with?
(a) A carpenters hammer.
(b) None of these.
(c) A shovel.
(d) An axe.
3. What did Quatermain return for?
(b) To tell her his story.
(c) To assure her he wasn't dead.
(d) The Taduki.
4. What does Quatermain explain their path will be strewn with?
5. What does Hyde refrain from telling Griffin?
(a) That he can take care of himself.
(b) That he can see him through thermal imaging.
(c) That he wants to kill him.
(d) That Murray is cruel to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Murray wearing beneath her dress?
2. Who is this 'James' character the arch enemy of?
3. How many weapons does Nemo come prepared with?
4. What does Mina hit with the wrench?
5. Why were the three men brought to this location and time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is it that Nemo and Quatermain talk about on the deck of the Nautilus?
2. Why had the dead man at first witnessed the castle with a pang of grief?
3. Why did Quatermain come back to the Lady's estate?
4. What does Mina wonder if London can withstand?
5. Who is the man that is not in the cape, and how is his identity first revealed?
6. What was the longest statement that the maidservant had ever spoken?
7. Where do the pickpockets and their ring leader go to and why?
8. What distresses Mina Murray regarding what Griffin is wearing?
9. Describe the Wendigo.
10. For what reason did all good sense inform Lady Ragnall that she should not expect Allan?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)