|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quatermain explain their path will be strewn with?
2. Where is the 'war chariot' kept?
(a) Batter-sea Fun Fair.
(b) Scarborough Fair.
(c) Thames Fun Fair.
(d) All of these.
3. What rescues the group the second time?
(c) The Nautilus.
4. Why were the men disappearing?
(a) They were being revived.
(b) Their bodies were dying.
(c) They were waking up.
(d) Their souls were being called back to their bodies.
5. What does Moriarty call Mina Murray?
(a) A "troublesome wretch."
(b) None of these.
(c) A "wicked girl."
(d) A "smelly little lesbian."
Short Answer Questions
1. What difference causes the balloon to drop?
2. How many weapons does Nemo come prepared with?
3. The dowager had become more of a what than an employer?
4. Who tells Hyde to jump for the balloon?
5. Why did the Wendigo head towards the people in the room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why wouldn't Edward Hyde require a firearm?
2. What is it that Nemo and Quatermain talk about on the deck of the Nautilus?
3. What does Mina wonder if London can withstand?
4. What was the lie that the League was told and what was the truth?
5. What was the longest statement that the maidservant had ever spoken?
6. What situation shocks the group after they have been rescued?
7. Why is the Sergeant so surprised?
8. Where do the pickpockets and their ring leader go to and why?
9. Describe the Wendigo.
10. For what reason did all good sense inform Lady Ragnall that she should not expect Allan?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)