|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What situation is compared to the arrangements between the two men?
(a) A game of chess.
(b) A game of cricket.
(c) A game of checkers.
(d) A game of cards.
2. How many bolts are there per ammunition belt?
(b) Twenty five.
(c) Two hundred.
(d) One hundred.
3. What had happened to Lady Ragnall?
(a) She suffered a stroke.
(b) She suffered extreme anxiety.
(c) She had overdosed.
(d) She suffered a heart attack.
4. What did Quatermain return for?
(a) To assure her he wasn't dead.
(b) To tell her his story.
(c) The Taduki.
5. What advantage does Quatermain take on Miss Murray?
(a) He holds her.
(b) He looks up her dress when she is above him on the scaffolding.
(c) He holds her hand.
(d) He kisses her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mina hit with the wrench?
2. Who is the dead man?
3. Who was on the balloon when the group came back?
4. What is the last thing that Nemo says to the people while he shoots his gun?
5. What is the enemy also known as?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why wouldn't Edward Hyde require a firearm?
2. What does Mina wonder if London can withstand?
3. What is Quatermain fascinated with and what is Murray's reaction?
4. For what reason did all good sense inform Lady Ragnall that she should not expect Allan?
5. What plan is hatched to escape the tunnel?
6. What are the strange visitors from another universe?
7. How did Quatermain know from what period the "Time Traveler" originated?
8. What situation shocks the group after they have been rescued?
9. Describe the Wendigo.
10. What distresses Mina Murray regarding what Griffin is wearing?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)