|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Quatermain know he was?
(a) In purgatory.
(b) On the river Styx.
(c) In the mansion.
(d) In hell.
2. What weapon had created the scar on the dead mans neck?
(a) A sword.
(b) A machete.
(c) A piece of glass.
(d) A dagger.
3. What does Hyde remember of Quatermain and Murray?
(a) They shot him.
(b) All of these.
(c) The abducted him.
(d) They poisoned him.
4. What is Murray wearing beneath her dress?
(d) A chastity belt.
5. Who was on the balloon when the group came back?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the crystal that played out the visions for the people?
2. What does Mycroft offer as a retainer?
3. What or who rescues the group from a watery grave?
4. What situation is compared to the arrangements between the two men?
5. Who agrees with Miss Murray?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the Wendigo.
2. Why is Nemo worse than Hyde?
3. Why had the dead man at first witnessed the castle with a pang of grief?
4. What was Murray referring to when she says that the 'coloring is very similar'?
5. Where had the Time Traveler taken Allan and the two Carter's?
6. Who is the man that is not in the cape, and how is his identity first revealed?
7. What is Quatermain fascinated with and what is Murray's reaction?
8. What does Griffin say in regards to Mycroft Holmes?
9. Why did Quatermain come back to the Lady's estate?
10. Why is the Sergeant so surprised?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)