|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mycroft offer as a retainer?
(a) All of these.
(b) Triple the cost of their previous mission.
(c) Double what his predecessor did.
(d) Double pay for the next mission.
2. Where did Quatermain know he was?
(a) In hell.
(b) In the mansion.
(c) In purgatory.
(d) On the river Styx.
3. What difference causes the balloon to drop?
(a) They rescued people.
(b) None of these.
(c) They took on other passengers.
(d) Hyde's weight.
4. What does Mina ask Quatermain to do while they are falling?
(a) To kiss her.
(b) To hold her.
(c) All of these.
(d) To kill her.
5. Why did the Wendigo head towards the people in the room?
(a) To kill them.
(b) To destroy them.
(c) To eat them.
(d) To investigate them and see what they were made of.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weapon had created the scar on the dead mans neck?
2. Who agrees with Miss Murray?
3. What does Jekyll reminisce about?
4. What did Quatermain return for?
5. How does Mina get Jekyll to transform into Hyde?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Griffin sent to do? How did Mina react to this?
2. What was Murray referring to when she says that the 'coloring is very similar'?
3. How did Quatermain know from what period the "Time Traveler" originated?
4. Where had the Time Traveler taken Allan and the two Carter's?
5. What situation shocks the group after they have been rescued?
6. Describe the Wendigo.
7. Why did Quatermain come back to the Lady's estate?
8. What are the strange visitors from another universe?
9. What does Moriarty say in regards to Quatermain?
10. What becomes of James Moriarty?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)