|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used to open up the door to the sphinx?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A sapphire.
(c) An emerald.
(d) A golden key.
2. What does the Doctor have that Moriarty does not?
(a) War kites.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Aerial cannon.
(d) Both of these
3. Who does the stranger introduce themselves as?
(a) The guardian.
(b) The time traveler.
(c) The Taduki god.
(d) None of these.
4. The dowager had become more of a what than an employer?
5. What was the League told that the Cavorite would be used for?
(a) A trip into space.
(b) A lunar expedition.
(c) All of these.
(d) A trip to Mars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Quatermain meet when he enters the strange world induced by the taduki?
2. What does the man injure?
3. What is the female name on the package that Nemo finds on board his ship?
4. What is Murray wearing beneath her dress?
5. What does the tunnel smell like?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what reason did all good sense inform Lady Ragnall that she should not expect Allan?
2. What causes Nemo and Quatermain to run to open the door of the Nautilus?
3. What was Murray referring to when she says that the 'coloring is very similar'?
4. What was the longest statement that the maidservant had ever spoken?
5. Where had the Time Traveler taken Allan and the two Carter's?
6. Why did Quatermain come back to the Lady's estate?
7. How did Quatermain know from what period the "Time Traveler" originated?
8. Why is Nemo worse than Hyde?
9. What does Griffin say in regards to Mycroft Holmes?
10. What situation shocks the group after they have been rescued?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)