|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Murray wearing beneath her dress?
(c) A chastity belt.
2. What does the man in the cape suggest to do to the detective?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Bury him in boulders.
(d) Shoot him down.
3. What situation is compared to the arrangements between the two men?
(a) A game of cards.
(b) A game of chess.
(c) A game of checkers.
(d) A game of cricket.
4. What was the most shocking thing for Quatermain once he had entered his body?
(a) To know that there was a hideous entity sharing his skin.
(b) To know that he would have to win the fight or watch the women die.
(c) To know that the other entity wanted to eat the women.
(d) To feel he was not alone in his own skin.
5. What weapon had created the scar on the dead mans neck?
(a) A piece of glass.
(b) A sword.
(c) A machete.
(d) A dagger.
Short Answer Questions
1. John Carter was an officer of what army?
2. What or who is Victoria?
3. Why did the Wendigo head towards the people in the room?
4. What does Jekyll reminisce about?
5. What role does Mrs. Murray play regarding the escape from the tunnel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Murray referring to when she says that the 'coloring is very similar'?
2. How did Quatermain know from what period the "Time Traveler" originated?
3. What becomes of James Moriarty?
4. What was so interesting about the crystal the group had landed on?
5. Where do the pickpockets and their ring leader go to and why?
6. What is it that Nemo and Quatermain talk about on the deck of the Nautilus?
7. Describe the Wendigo.
8. How does Miss Murray get Hyde to release her arm?
9. What does Mina wonder if London can withstand?
10. What distresses Mina Murray regarding what Griffin is wearing?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)