|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quatermain explain their path will be strewn with?
2. What does Murray ask Griffin to do once he returns?
(a) Kill the Lord of Limehouse.
(b) Play upon the superstitions of the workers.
(c) Create a diversion making objects float.
(d) Create a diversion with Jekyll and himself.
3. What does Mycroft offer as a retainer?
(a) Triple the cost of their previous mission.
(b) Double what his predecessor did.
(c) Double pay for the next mission.
(d) All of these.
4. What color is the sphinx?
5. What shocks Mina Murray?
(a) The idea that no one trusts Campion Bond.
(b) The idea that Quatermain is smitten with her.
(c) None of these.
(d) The idea that Nemo sent Griffin off on a mission without telling her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the female name on the package that Nemo finds on board his ship?
2. What did the three gentlemen hang onto when the machine was time traveling?
3. Who does everyone hang on to?
4. What did Quatermain return for?
5. What does the tunnel smell like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What becomes of James Moriarty?
2. What was Murray referring to when she says that the 'coloring is very similar'?
3. What plan is hatched to escape the tunnel?
4. How does Miss Murray get Hyde to release her arm?
5. What does Mina wonder if London can withstand?
6. What does Griffin say in regards to Mycroft Holmes?
7. What was so interesting about the crystal the group had landed on?
8. Why is the Sergeant so surprised?
9. Why wouldn't Edward Hyde require a firearm?
10. Why is Nemo worse than Hyde?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)