|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing that Nemo says to the people while he shoots his gun?
(a) "Say goodnight!"
(b) "Say hello to Zeus!"
(c) "I will destroy you!"
(d) "Tell the gods Nemo sent you!"
2. Where is Quatermain hit with the bullet?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the shoulder.
(d) In the arm.
3. What does the man injure?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) His leg.
(d) His ribs.
4. Who becomes head of intelligence?
(a) Campion Bond.
(b) Mina Murray.
(c) Mycroft Holmes.
(d) Miss Moneypenny.
5. What was the most shocking thing for Quatermain once he had entered his body?
(a) To know that the other entity wanted to eat the women.
(b) To know that he would have to win the fight or watch the women die.
(c) To feel he was not alone in his own skin.
(d) To know that there was a hideous entity sharing his skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What element does Nemo prefer?
2. What was he doing?
3. Where is the 'war chariot' kept?
4. What shocks Mina Murray?
5. What animal does Hyde compare himself to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where had the Time Traveler taken Allan and the two Carter's?
2. What does Mina wonder if London can withstand?
3. What plan is hatched to escape the tunnel?
4. What becomes of James Moriarty?
5. Why wouldn't Edward Hyde require a firearm?
6. What distresses Mina Murray regarding what Griffin is wearing?
7. Who is the man that is not in the cape, and how is his identity first revealed?
8. What happened when the Morlock fell away from Quatermain while the time machine was in motion?
9. How does Miss Murray get Hyde to release her arm?
10. What are the strange visitors from another universe?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)