|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many weapons does Nemo come prepared with?
2. What is the enemy also known as?
(a) The Count of Chaos.
(b) The Prince of Panic.
(c) The Napoleon of crime.
(d) The Wizard of War.
3. Who brings up concerns about Hyde's weight?
4. What or who is Victoria?
(a) A friend of Nemo's.
(b) A hot air balloon.
(c) A friend who knows how to fly a plane.
(d) A plane.
5. Where did Moriarty go?
(a) He fell off the side of his ship.
(b) He fell into the sky.
(c) He chased his cavorite.
(d) He died at the hands of Nemo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mina get Jekyll to transform into Hyde?
2. Who did Griffin kill?
3. What does the man in the red cape discard?
4. What or who rescues the group from a watery grave?
5. What did she draw the symbol with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Quatermain come back to the Lady's estate?
2. What distresses Mina Murray regarding what Griffin is wearing?
3. Why is Nemo worse than Hyde?
4. How does Miss Murray get Hyde to release her arm?
5. What is Quatermain fascinated with and what is Murray's reaction?
6. What are the strange visitors from another universe?
7. What does Mycroft offer the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?
8. Why is the Sergeant so surprised?
9. Why had the dead man at first witnessed the castle with a pang of grief?
10. Why wouldn't Edward Hyde require a firearm?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)