|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hyde refrain from telling Griffin?
(a) That he can take care of himself.
(b) That he wants to kill him.
(c) That Murray is cruel to him.
(d) That he can see him through thermal imaging.
2. What was his excuse for doing this?
(a) He thought they weren't coming back.
(b) He wanted to get all the money to himself.
(c) He wanted to leave them behind.
(d) He thought they were all dead.
3. Who is this 'James' character the arch enemy of?
(c) Mycroft Holmes.
(d) Sherlock Holmes.
4. What was the most shocking thing for Quatermain once he had entered his body?
(a) To know that he would have to win the fight or watch the women die.
(b) To know that the other entity wanted to eat the women.
(c) To feel he was not alone in his own skin.
(d) To know that there was a hideous entity sharing his skin.
5. What does Murray ask Griffin to do once he returns?
(a) Create a diversion with Jekyll and himself.
(b) Play upon the superstitions of the workers.
(c) Kill the Lord of Limehouse.
(d) Create a diversion making objects float.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the target in the East end of London?
2. What situation is compared to the arrangements between the two men?
3. Why were the men disappearing?
4. What was the only flaw in the explorer's artificial paradise?
5. What was the time traveler armed with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was so interesting about the crystal the group had landed on?
2. How did Quatermain know from what period the "Time Traveler" originated?
3. What causes Nemo and Quatermain to run to open the door of the Nautilus?
4. What situation shocks the group after they have been rescued?
5. What was the longest statement that the maidservant had ever spoken?
6. What plan is hatched to escape the tunnel?
7. What are the strange visitors from another universe?
8. What does Mycroft offer the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?
9. Why did Quatermain come back to the Lady's estate?
10. Where do the pickpockets and their ring leader go to and why?
This section contains 845 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)