|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reveals the identity of the man known only up until then as James?
2. What was he doing?
(a) Stoking up the heat.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Cutting the rope that bound the balloon to the ship.
(d) Neither of these.
3. Why were the three men brought to this location and time?
(a) None of these.
(b) They are likely to find the answer that evaded the time traveler for so long.
(c) They are all hero's in their fashion.
(d) They are all smart.
4. What rescues the group the second time?
(a) The Nautilus.
5. What or who is Victoria?
(a) A hot air balloon.
(b) A friend of Nemo's.
(c) A friend who knows how to fly a plane.
(d) A plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was on the balloon when the group came back?
2. Where is Quatermain hit with the bullet?
3. What did Quatermain witness?
4. How many points were on the star that Marisa inscribed?
5. Who brings up concerns about Hyde's weight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Nemo and Quatermain to run to open the door of the Nautilus?
2. What does Mina wonder if London can withstand?
3. Where had the Time Traveler taken Allan and the two Carter's?
4. What was Murray referring to when she says that the 'coloring is very similar'?
5. What is it that Nemo and Quatermain talk about on the deck of the Nautilus?
6. Why did Quatermain come back to the Lady's estate?
7. For what reason did all good sense inform Lady Ragnall that she should not expect Allan?
8. How did Quatermain know from what period the "Time Traveler" originated?
9. What does Mycroft offer the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?
10. Why had the dead man at first witnessed the castle with a pang of grief?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)