|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the most shocking thing for Quatermain once he had entered his body?
(a) To feel he was not alone in his own skin.
(b) To know that there was a hideous entity sharing his skin.
(c) To know that the other entity wanted to eat the women.
(d) To know that he would have to win the fight or watch the women die.
2. Where is Quatermain hit with the bullet?
(a) In the shoulder.
(b) In the leg.
(c) In the arm.
(d) In the stomach.
3. How many bolts are there per ammunition belt?
(b) One hundred.
(c) Two hundred.
(d) Twenty five.
4. What shocks Mina Murray?
(a) The idea that no one trusts Campion Bond.
(b) The idea that Quatermain is smitten with her.
(c) The idea that Nemo sent Griffin off on a mission without telling her.
(d) None of these.
5. What advantage does Quatermain take on Miss Murray?
(a) He holds her.
(b) He looks up her dress when she is above him on the scaffolding.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He holds her hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the crystal that played out the visions for the people?
2. What does Moriarty call Mina Murray?
3. What does Quatermain explain their path will be strewn with?
4. How many points were on the star that Marisa inscribed?
5. What color is the sphinx?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)