|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reveals the identity of the man known only up until then as James?
2. What is the enemy also known as?
(a) The Prince of Panic.
(b) The Count of Chaos.
(c) The Wizard of War.
(d) The Napoleon of crime.
3. What was the other being called that had entered Quatermain's body?
(a) A Wendigo.
(b) A Lloigor.
(c) A Yuggoth.
(d) All of these.
4. What did she draw the symbol with?
(a) Her own blood.
(b) The explorers blood.
5. What was the time traveler armed with?
(a) An axe.
(b) None of these.
(c) A carpenters hammer.
(d) A shovel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is this 'James' character the arch enemy of?
2. What was the League told that the Cavorite would be used for?
3. Who does Quatermain meet when he enters the strange world induced by the taduki?
4. How many bolts are there per ammunition belt?
5. The dowager had become more of a what than an employer?
Short Essay Questions
1. What becomes of James Moriarty?
2. What does Mycroft offer the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?
3. What situation shocks the group after they have been rescued?
4. What is it that Nemo and Quatermain talk about on the deck of the Nautilus?
5. What happened when the Morlock fell away from Quatermain while the time machine was in motion?
6. What was the lie that the League was told and what was the truth?
7. What was so interesting about the crystal the group had landed on?
8. What was the longest statement that the maidservant had ever spoken?
9. What plan is hatched to escape the tunnel?
10. Who is the man that is not in the cape, and how is his identity first revealed?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)