|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did she draw the symbol with?
(a) Her own blood.
(b) The explorers blood.
2. What did Quatermain witness?
(a) Himself, opium addicted and Mina Murray coming to recruit him.
(b) Himself, addicted to Taduki.
(c) None of these.
(d) Himself, dead.
3. What color was the crystal that played out the visions for the people?
4. How does Mina get Jekyll to transform into Hyde?
(a) By berating him.
(b) By asking him.
(c) By slapping him.
(d) By kicking him.
5. What had happened to Lady Ragnall?
(a) She suffered extreme anxiety.
(b) She suffered a stroke.
(c) She had overdosed.
(d) She suffered a heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did it appear was happening to the time machine?
2. What rescues the group the second time?
3. Who tells Hyde to jump for the balloon?
4. Who becomes head of intelligence?
5. What does Hyde refrain from telling Griffin?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)