|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was his excuse for doing this?
(a) He thought they weren't coming back.
(b) He wanted to get all the money to himself.
(c) He wanted to leave them behind.
(d) He thought they were all dead.
2. Why did the Wendigo head towards the people in the room?
(a) To destroy them.
(b) To kill them.
(c) To investigate them and see what they were made of.
(d) To eat them.
3. Who reveals the identity of the man known only up until then as James?
4. What was the time traveler armed with?
(a) An axe.
(b) None of these.
(c) A shovel.
(d) A carpenters hammer.
5. What is used to open up the door to the sphinx?
(a) A golden key.
(b) A diamond.
(c) An emerald.
(d) A sapphire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the enemy also known as?
2. Who is worse than Hyde in the battle?
3. What does the man in the red cape discard?
4. What was he doing?
5. What does the Doctor have that Moriarty does not?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the lie that the League was told and what was the truth?
2. What situation shocks the group after they have been rescued?
3. Why is Nemo worse than Hyde?
4. What is Quatermain fascinated with and what is Murray's reaction?
5. What was so interesting about the crystal the group had landed on?
6. Why is the Sergeant so surprised?
7. For what reason did all good sense inform Lady Ragnall that she should not expect Allan?
8. Where do the pickpockets and their ring leader go to and why?
9. What was Murray referring to when she says that the 'coloring is very similar'?
10. What distresses Mina Murray regarding what Griffin is wearing?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)