|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Moriarty use as a human shield?
(a) His private.
(b) His corporal.
(c) His sergeant.
(d) His lieutenant.
2. John Carter was an officer of what army?
(a) The Confederate army.
(b) The Union Army and Navy.
(c) The British.
(d) The Civilians.
3. What is the target in the East end of London?
(a) The seat of government.
(b) The Lord of Limehouse.
(c) The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
(d) The Museum.
4. Where did Quatermain know he was?
(a) In the mansion.
(b) On the river Styx.
(c) In purgatory.
(d) In hell.
5. What does the Doctor have that Moriarty does not?
(a) Aerial cannon.
(b) Both of these
(c) War kites.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What or who rescues the group from a watery grave?
2. What does the man injure?
3. What shocks Mina Murray?
4. Who does everyone hang on to?
5. What creature does it look like is perched at the top of the ship?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Moriarty say in regards to Quatermain?
2. Why wouldn't Edward Hyde require a firearm?
3. What situation shocks the group after they have been rescued?
4. Where had the Time Traveler taken Allan and the two Carter's?
5. What causes Nemo and Quatermain to run to open the door of the Nautilus?
6. Why did Quatermain come back to the Lady's estate?
7. Why is Nemo worse than Hyde?
8. Describe the Wendigo.
9. What was the longest statement that the maidservant had ever spoken?
10. What are the strange visitors from another universe?
This section contains 730 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)