|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reveals the identity of the man known only up until then as James?
2. How is the rescue accomplished?
(a) With a net.
(b) With the tentacles from the Nautilus.
(c) With a team of trained dolphins.
(d) None of these.
3. What shocks Mina Murray?
(a) None of these.
(b) The idea that no one trusts Campion Bond.
(c) The idea that Nemo sent Griffin off on a mission without telling her.
(d) The idea that Quatermain is smitten with her.
4. What color is the sphinx?
5. Who does everyone hang on to?
(b) Edward Hyde.
(d) Dr. Jekyll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was the crystal that played out the visions for the people?
2. What does Murray ask Griffin to do once he returns?
3. What or who is Victoria?
4. How many points were on the star that Marisa inscribed?
5. What was the League told that the Cavorite would be used for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the longest statement that the maidservant had ever spoken?
2. Where had the Time Traveler taken Allan and the two Carter's?
3. What is it that Nemo and Quatermain talk about on the deck of the Nautilus?
4. What was Murray referring to when she says that the 'coloring is very similar'?
5. Why wouldn't Edward Hyde require a firearm?
6. Describe the Wendigo.
7. What distresses Mina Murray regarding what Griffin is wearing?
8. What happened when the Morlock fell away from Quatermain while the time machine was in motion?
9. What is Quatermain fascinated with and what is Murray's reaction?
10. What becomes of James Moriarty?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)