|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knows the associate connected to a criminal element of the area?
2. At what point does Hyde get his ear back?
(a) When he reverts to Jekyll.
(b) Both of these.
(c) When he calms down.
(d) He does not get his ear back.
3. How many members are there in the team?
4. What is the name of James Bond's great grandfather?
5. Who accosts Murray as she attempts to rouse Quatermain?
(a) Two locals.
(b) Two policemen.
(c) Mr. Edward Hyde.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Headmistress?
2. What has the League been commissioned to do?
3. Who does Mina write a status report to?
4. Who does Murray travel to Egypt with?
5. What conceals the tunnels entrance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a demi-monde?
2. Describe the man that is believed to be the Lord of Limehouse.
3. Quatermain is nearly insensate when he is found. Why?
4. What suggests that Jekyll is very heavily sedated?
5. How does Quatermain feel about Murray?
6. What do Mina, Quatermain and Nemo witness?
7. What had the Lord of Limehouse purchased?
8. Who is the Captain of the Nautilus, and where does the Nautilus take Mina?
9. Describe the environment of this school.
10. Why was it easy for Quatermain to be disarmed while he as in Egypt? How is it unlikely that such a reason would exist now?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)