|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who deciphers the riddle spoken by Quong Lee?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
2. Who poses as a couple?
(a) Murray and Nemo.
(b) Murray and Jekyll.
(c) Murray and Griffin.
(d) Quatermain and Murray.
3. He insists the advance was ___________.
(b) Proof that he was staying in character.
(c) All of these.
(d) As good for her as it was for him.
4. Where does Murray prowl in her disguise?
(b) The red light district.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
5. What river does the unfinished tunnel span?
(a) The Nile river.
(b) The Amazon river.
(c) The Great Ouse.
(d) The Thames river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Mina touched by this parting?
2. Who does Quatermain suspect the torturer is?
3. What does Murray wonder about openly?
4. How many groups does the League divide into?
5. What does this individual wear?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Quatermain decide to preserve their cover when they are discovered out of bed past hours?
2. Why does the League break into two groups?
3. Describe the environment of this school.
4. What is a demi-monde?
5. What suggests that Jekyll is very heavily sedated?
6. What is a problem with Headmistress Coote's interests?
7. Why does Murray dress up as a demi-monde?
8. Describe the man that is believed to be the Lord of Limehouse.
9. Who recruits the quintet of Extraordinary Gentlemen and what is their objective?
10. Describe Wilhelmina Murray's appearance.
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)