|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Murray send Griffin to do after he rescues the two of them?
(a) Get Nemo.
(b) Find the Cavorite.
(c) Find Jekyll.
(d) Find the Lord of Limehouse.
2. Who does everyone hang on to?
(a) Dr. Jekyll.
(b) Edward Hyde.
3. What does Hyde refrain from telling Griffin?
(a) That he can see him through thermal imaging.
(b) That he can take care of himself.
(c) That Murray is cruel to him.
(d) That he wants to kill him.
4. Who tells Hyde to jump for the balloon?
5. What was he doing?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Stoking up the heat.
(c) Cutting the rope that bound the balloon to the ship.
(d) Both of these.
6. Who agrees with Miss Murray?
(a) Dr. Jekyll.
7. What does Murray ask Griffin to do once he returns?
(a) Play upon the superstitions of the workers.
(b) Create a diversion with Jekyll and himself.
(c) Create a diversion making objects float.
(d) Kill the Lord of Limehouse.
8. Who did Griffin kill?
(a) A guard.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A police officer.
9. Why is that person worse than Hyde?
(a) Hyde can be persuaded, Quatermain rebels.
(b) Hyde can be persuaded, Nemo cannot.
(c) Hyde can be persuaded, Griffin cannot.
(d) Hyde eventually transforms into the sensitive Dr. Jekyll.
10. How many bolts are there per ammunition belt?
(b) Two hundred.
(c) Twenty five.
(d) One hundred.
11. What was Quatermain armed with?
(a) A large mechanic's wrench.
(b) A large axe.
(c) None of these.
(d) A ball peen hammer.
12. What does Moriarty call Mina Murray?
(a) A "wicked girl."
(b) A "troublesome wretch."
(c) A "smelly little lesbian."
(d) None of these.
13. How does Mina get Jekyll to transform into Hyde?
(a) By asking him.
(b) By berating him.
(c) By slapping him.
(d) By kicking him.
14. What saved Quatermain and Murray?
(a) Griffin and a machete.
(b) Nemo and a machete.
(c) Griffin and a knife.
(d) Nemo and a harpoon gun.
15. How many weapons does Nemo come prepared with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the tunnel smell like?
2. What difference causes the balloon to drop?
3. What does Jekyll reminisce about?
4. Who was on the balloon when the group came back?
5. Why did the Wendigo head towards the people in the room?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)