|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did she draw the symbol with?
(a) Her own blood.
(c) The explorers blood.
2. What native place did Randolph Carter see?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New York.
3. What advantage does Quatermain take on Miss Murray?
(a) He looks up her dress when she is above him on the scaffolding.
(b) He holds her hand.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He holds her.
4. What does Mina hit with the wrench?
(a) The casing of the cavorite.
(b) The cavorite.
(d) None of these.
5. Why were the three men brought to this location and time?
(a) They are all hero's in their fashion.
(b) They are all smart.
(c) They are likely to find the answer that evaded the time traveler for so long.
(d) None of these.
6. Who is worse than Hyde in the battle?
7. What is used to open up the door to the sphinx?
(a) A sapphire.
(b) A diamond.
(c) An emerald.
(d) A golden key.
8. What color is the sphinx?
9. Why did the Wendigo head towards the people in the room?
(a) To kill them.
(b) To investigate them and see what they were made of.
(c) To eat them.
(d) To destroy them.
10. What shocks Mina Murray?
(a) None of these.
(b) The idea that Quatermain is smitten with her.
(c) The idea that no one trusts Campion Bond.
(d) The idea that Nemo sent Griffin off on a mission without telling her.
11. What is Murray wearing beneath her dress?
(b) A chastity belt.
12. How many bolts are there per ammunition belt?
(a) Twenty five.
(b) Two hundred.
(d) One hundred.
13. What was the most shocking thing for Quatermain once he had entered his body?
(a) To feel he was not alone in his own skin.
(b) To know that he would have to win the fight or watch the women die.
(c) To know that there was a hideous entity sharing his skin.
(d) To know that the other entity wanted to eat the women.
14. What saved Quatermain and Murray?
(a) Nemo and a machete.
(b) Griffin and a machete.
(c) Griffin and a knife.
(d) Nemo and a harpoon gun.
15. What role does Mrs. Murray play regarding the escape from the tunnel?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) She comes up with the idea.
(d) She opens the cavorite.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Quatermain return for?
2. What difference causes the balloon to drop?
3. How many weapons does Nemo come prepared with?
4. What does Mina say about Nemo's gun?
5. Where is the 'war chariot' kept?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)