|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Nemo?
(a) He goes with Murray.
(b) He remains aboard the Nautilus.
(c) He goes with Quatermain.
(d) He teams up with Jekyll.
2. What is Dupin's occupation?
(b) Local eccentric genius.
(c) Theater operator.
(d) Film maker.
3. Who accosts Murray as she attempts to rouse Quatermain?
(a) Two locals.
(b) None of these.
(c) Two policemen.
(d) Mr. Edward Hyde.
4. What does this individual wear?
(d) A suit.
5. Who leads the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen?
(a) Allan Quatermain.
(b) Chevalier Auguste Dupin.
(c) Campion Bond.
(d) Wilhelmina "Mina" Murray.
6. What kind of approach does Griffin attempt?
(a) A threatening one.
(b) An angry one.
(c) All of these.
(d) A comforting one.
7. What is the group assembled called?
(a) The League of Totally Awesome People.
(b) The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
(c) The League of Fantastic People.
(d) The League of Extraordinary Men and Women.
8. What river does the unfinished tunnel span?
(a) The Nile river.
(b) The Amazon river.
(c) The Thames river.
(d) The Great Ouse.
9. What does Quatermain purchase after he tires of watching Murray?
10. What does the Lord of Limehouse's eyes look like?
(a) That of a cat.
(b) That of a snake.
(c) That of Satan.
(d) That of Jesus.
11. What does this substance have the power to do?
(a) Make ordinary objects deadly.
(b) Make objects light enough to move by hand.
(c) Elevate objects.
(d) Make objects heavy.
12. What do the people see when they rush to the girls common dormitory room?
(a) A girl in her bed engaged in pleasurable copulation.
(b) The rape of a young girl.
(d) Polly floating in the air and engaged in pleasurable copulation.
13. How many groups does the League divide into?
14. Who is the first one to decipher the location?
15. What happens when Dupin shoots Hyde in the face?
(a) He dies.
(b) He blows off his ear.
(c) He breaks his nose.
(d) He blows off his nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hires Murray?
2. Why is the team assembled?
3. Who deciphers the riddle spoken by Quong Lee?
4. What is the group sent to the girls' reform school for?
5. Who do Murray and Quatermain meet in Paris?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)