|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Headmistress?
(a) Mora Belinda Coote.
(b) Sarah Belinda Coote.
(c) Sister Belinda Coote.
(d) Rosa Belinda Coote.
2. What does Quatermain purchase after he tires of watching Murray?
3. What does Dupin have that he uses against Hyde?
(a) A pepperbox.
(b) A shotgun.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A chloroform cloth.
4. What does he manage to convince the docent about?
(a) His intentions as a man.
(b) His intentions with Murray.
(c) His honesty.
(d) All of these.
5. What does Murray wonder about openly?
(a) The purpose of the sexual depictions.
(b) All of these.
(c) The importance of the sexual depictions.
(d) The reformative powers of such an institution.
6. Why isn't Hawley Griffin shown in the group depicted on page 2?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is an evil man.
(c) He is the invisible man.
(d) He betrays the League.
7. What is happening to Quatermain's associate?
(a) He is being ritualistically tortured.
(b) He is undergoing reconstructive surgery.
(c) None of these.
(d) He is being reprimanded.
8. Where does Murray prowl in her disguise?
(a) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) The red light district.
9. Who does Mina write a status report to?
(c) None of these.
10. Where does Mina secure Hyde?
(a) In a crate.
(b) In a holding cell.
(c) Aboard the Nautilus.
(d) In the Tower of London.
11. How many members are there in the team?
12. What does this individual wear?
(a) A suit.
13. Where is Limehouse building the airship?
(a) In a tunnel beneath Rome.
(b) In a tunnel beneath Paris.
(c) In a tunnel beneath London.
(d) Parts are being built at all locations.
14. What is the name of the girl who is being seized by the holy spirit?
15. Who is the Headmistress visibly interested in?
(c) Murray and the many young students.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Quatermain obviously attached to?
2. Who becomes the final member of the League?
3. How does Quatermain feel about Murray?
4. What happens at the same time as Quatermain setting out to find Limehouse?
5. What is the mysterious substance that has been created?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)