|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Allan and the Sundered Veil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Quatermain witness?
(a) Himself, addicted to Taduki.
(b) Himself, dead.
(c) Himself, opium addicted and Mina Murray coming to recruit him.
(d) None of these.
2. What do they pass through?
(a) An underwater gallery at the foot of the Thames.
(b) An underwater laboratory.
(c) All of these.
(d) An under water testing facility.
3. What kind of approach does Griffin attempt?
(a) A threatening one.
(b) All of these.
(c) A comforting one.
(d) An angry one.
4. How many groups does the League divide into?
5. Who teams up with Quatermain to canvass Limehouse for his associate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is that person worse than Hyde?
2. Who does everyone hang on to?
3. What does Hyde remember of Quatermain and Murray?
4. Why is Mina touched by this parting?
5. What has the League been commissioned to do?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)