|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time period does this graphic novel open in?
(a) None of these.
(b) Victorian England.
(c) Medieval England.
(d) Pagan England.
2. What does Dupin have that he uses against Hyde?
(a) A pepperbox.
(b) A chloroform cloth.
(c) A revolver.
(d) A shotgun.
3. What does Murray ask Griffin to do once he returns?
(a) Play upon the superstitions of the workers.
(b) Create a diversion with Jekyll and himself.
(c) Create a diversion making objects float.
(d) Kill the Lord of Limehouse.
4. What is the female name on the package that Nemo finds on board his ship?
5. Where is the 'war chariot' kept?
(a) Batter-sea Fun Fair.
(b) Thames Fun Fair.
(c) Scarborough Fair.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dupin's occupation?
2. Who accompanies Murray?
3. What does Quatermain think about while they are looking?
4. What happens to Nemo?
5. How is the human figure revealed?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)