|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Quatermain purchase after he tires of watching Murray?
2. Where does Murray prowl in her disguise?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Neither of these.
(d) The red light district.
3. How does Mina get Jekyll to transform into Hyde?
(a) By kicking him.
(b) By berating him.
(c) By slapping him.
(d) By asking him.
4. What was his excuse for doing this?
(a) He thought they weren't coming back.
(b) He wanted to get all the money to himself.
(c) He thought they were all dead.
(d) He wanted to leave them behind.
5. What does Murray wonder about openly?
(a) The purpose of the sexual depictions.
(b) All of these.
(c) The reformative powers of such an institution.
(d) The importance of the sexual depictions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Lord of Limehouse's eyes look like?
2. How does Quong Lee speak?
3. At what point does Hyde get his ear back?
4. What is London vulnerable to?
5. What does Hyde refrain from telling Griffin?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)