|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie respond when Rose explains how he was convicted?
2. What is strange when Charlie tries to call his mother?
3. Where is the woman who Charlie saved in the alley hiding?
4. How does Charlie describe the woman he saved in the alley?
5. Why does Charlie leave shortly after seeing his parents?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might the author have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
Charlie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
Who are the bad guys in this book and who are the good guys? How does this line get blurred from time to time, and what affect does this have on the characters in the book?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)