|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie get the trust of the people who find him in the cave?
2. Who asks Charlie to turn himself in?
3. Who does Charlie call when he gets off the bus?
4. What color in the cave brings Charlie the most joy?
5. What is Charlie offered when he is found in the cave?
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might the author have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 3
Who are the bad guys in this book and who are the good guys? How does this line get blurred from time to time, and what affect does this have on the characters in the book?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)