|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex say Charlie relies on for strength?
2. What does Charlie do when he hears a voice in his head after the truck flips?
3. What pose did Charlie hold before breaking the bricks?
4. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
5. Why doesn't Charlie call out to the voices he hears at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Charlie worry about at the end of his demonstration?
2. What secret does Charlie tell Mike on his last day of normalcy?
3. How does Charlie talk to Beth, and what does he say?
4. What keeps Charlie from praying in his cell?
5. What does Charlie ask for after meeting Angeline, and why?
6. How did Charlie's demonstration get off to a bad start?
7. What does Jane do as Charlie gets ready to leave?
8. What is Charlie most worried about while hiding after escaping from Rose?
9. What unpleasant surprise did Charlie find after leaving the dojo on the last day he remembers?
10. What does Jane make Charlie do when they wake up in the morning?
Essay Topic 1
Charlie makes some very daring escapes in this books. How does he make these escapes, and what are the results of each of them?
Essay Topic 2
What evidence was used against Charlie in the trial, and how does he respond when he learns of this evidence?
Essay Topic 3
Diversity was a major theme in this book as many different life-styles and creatures were involved. How was this theme shown in this book, and why do you think the author felt it was so important?
This section contains 1,164 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)