|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in Charlie's mind as he begins his escape from Rose?
(a) His head hurts.
(b) He sees two steps ahead.
(c) Time slows down.
(d) Time speeds up.
2. What is Charlie offered when he is found in the cave?
(b) A ride.
3. What food does Charlie save for later after seeing his parents?
(a) A steak tip.
(b) A roll.
(c) An apple.
(d) A carrot.
4. Who does Charlie ask Rose to call?
(a) His lawyer.
(b) His parents.
(c) His grandmother.
(d) His Sensei.
5. What does Charlie think about before he begins his escape plan?
(a) Beth's look.
(b) His mother.
(c) The guards outside the door.
(d) The man in the crowd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Angeline?
2. What clouds Charlie's ability to think before he begins his escape plan?
3. Where is the woman who Charlie saved in the alley hiding?
4. How much time does Charlie have to wait when he gets to the bridge?
5. Why is the woman in the alley not afraid of Charlie?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charlie escape from Rose?
2. Why does Charlie leave the homeless shelter so fast?
3. What does Charlie see Orton do on the bridge?
4. What does Charlie realize when he looks at a newspaper?
5. What does Charlie like about Jane?
6. What is Charlie accused of at Angeline's house?
7. What wakes Charlie up on the bus?
8. What does Charlie realize when he hears Yarrow's name?
9. What kind of evidence does Rose say was used to convict Charlie?
10. What happens in the alley by the warehouse?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)