|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Rose's title?
2. When does Rose say he first met Charlie?
(a) When he was arrested.
(b) When he was taken to the station.
(c) When he was on trial.
(d) When he needed a lawyer.
3. Who besides Charlie knows of the plan to kill Yarrow?
(c) The assassins.
(d) The black avenger.
4. Why does Charlie go looking for the place he goes after ditching the stolen car?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) He knows Rose won't look for him there.
(c) His church helped one.
(d) He sees another man heading to one.
5. What is most disorienting to Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
(a) The darkness.
(b) The sounds.
(c) The coldness.
(d) The silence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie have to hide himself after getting off the bus?
2. What does Charlie do with the knife in the alley?
3. How does Charlie help the woman in distress near the warehouse?
4. How much time does Charlie have to wait when he gets to the bridge?
5. Who is Richard Yarrow?
Short Essay Questions
1. What wakes Charlie up on the bus?
2. What is Charlie accused of at Angeline's house?
3. How does Rose describe Charlie's memory loss, and why?
4. What does Rose tell Charlie about his parents?
5. What does Charlie choose to do when he wakes up in the cave, and why?
6. What does Charlie realize when he hears Yarrow's name?
7. How does Orton plan to kill Yarrow?
8. How does Charlie get a message from Beth, and what does it say?
9. What happens in the alley by the warehouse?
10. What does Charlie see Orton do on the bridge?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)