|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of impulses does the woman in the alley say she can avoid?
(a) Mind control.
(c) All of these.
2. What kind of animal does the woman in the alley have?
3. What relieves Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
(a) There is food near.
(b) Nothing is broken.
(c) He is alone.
(d) The dog is gone.
4. Where is the woman who Charlie saved in the alley hiding?
(a) Under a garage door.
(b) A doorway.
(c) Behind a box.
(d) Another alley.
5. Why doesn't Charlie run the flashlight while walking through it?
(a) It is broken.
(b) It is too bright.
(c) He doesn't want anyone to see him.
(d) He wants to preserve the battery.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie respond when Rose explains how he was convicted?
2. What does Charlie tell the person he calls when he gets off the bus?
3. What weapon is the woman in distress being threatened with near the warehouse?
4. Who does Angeline's mother remind Charlie of?
5. Why does Charlie leave shortly after seeing his parents?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Charlie accused of at Angeline's house?
2. What keeps Charlie from praying in his cell?
3. What kind of evidence does Rose say was used to convict Charlie?
4. What does Charlie realize when he hears Yarrow's name?
5. What does Jane do as Charlie gets ready to leave?
6. Why does Rose say he dislikes Charlie?
7. How does Charlie earn the trust of Angeline's mother?
8. What happens when Charlie gets out of the shower?
9. How does Charlie talk to Beth, and what does he say?
10. What does Charlie notice about Angeline's mother after she talks to her husband?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)