|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who besides Charlie knows of the plan to kill Yarrow?
(c) The assassins.
(d) The black avenger.
2. What food does Charlie save for later after seeing his parents?
(a) A steak tip.
(b) A roll.
(c) An apple.
(d) A carrot.
3. What does Charlie realize when he gets in the car with Rose?
(a) He is bleeding.
(b) His cuffs are undone.
(c) He is hated by Rose.
(d) He is remembering more.
4. What is the name of Angeline's mother?
5. Where is Charlie when he tries to call his mother?
(a) A car.
(b) The post office.
(c) Angeline's house.
(d) A phone booth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Rose when he sees Charlie?
2. Who is Richard Yarrow?
3. Who is waiting for Charlie at the bridge?
4. When does Rose say he first met Charlie?
5. Who wants to talk to Charlie as Rose takes him away?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the alley by the warehouse?
2. Why does Rose say he dislikes Charlie?
3. How does Charlie get a message from Beth, and what does it say?
4. How does Rose describe Charlie's memory loss, and why?
5. What does Jane say is special about her door?
6. What does Rose tell Charlie about his parents?
7. What kind of evidence does Rose say was used to convict Charlie?
8. What wakes Charlie up on the bus?
9. What does Charlie realize when he hears Yarrow's name?
10. Who is Angeline?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)