|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Charlie get out of the cave the way he came?
(a) He doesn't have a rope.
(b) His ankle is swollen.
(c) The mud is frozen.
(d) The opening is blocked.
2. What is the name of the woman in the alley?
3. Where does Charlie learn more about Yarrow's travel plans?
(a) A cafeteria.
(b) A diner.
(c) A store.
(d) A hotel lobby.
4. What is Charlie's biggest advantage while in the car with Rose?
(b) A free arm.
(d) A will to survive.
5. What does Rose not do that allows Charlie to escape?
(a) Yell at him.
(b) Call in the escape.
(c) Shoot him.
(d) Cuff him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do with the knife in the alley?
2. How does Charlie feel as he tries to explain what happened to him to Angeline's mother?
3. Who is Richard Yarrow?
4. What does Charlie realize when he hears Yarrow's name?
5. Where does Charlie go after ditching the stolen car?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rose describe Charlie's memory loss, and why?
2. What keeps Charlie from praying in his cell?
3. What does Jane do as Charlie gets ready to leave?
4. Who is Angeline?
5. What does Charlie ask for after meeting Angeline, and why?
6. What kind of evidence does Rose say was used to convict Charlie?
7. What is Charlie accused of at Angeline's house?
8. What does Charlie notice about Angeline's mother after she talks to her husband?
9. How does Charlie escape from Rose?
10. What happens in the alley by the warehouse?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)