|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the woman in the alley make money?
(a) She picks pockets.
(b) She is a prostitute.
(c) She sells newspapers.
(d) She collects cans.
2. Where does Charlie see his parents after his second escape?
(a) On the street.
(b) The TV.
(c) The homeless shelter.
(d) A church.
3. How does Charlie feel as he tries to explain what happened to him to Angeline's mother?
4. Where is Charlie when he gets out of the cave?
(a) Cape Town.
5. What does Charlie hope to stop after getting off the bus?
(a) The explosion.
(b) The trigger-set.
(c) The media cameras.
(d) The motorcade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Rose's title?
2. Why do the people who find Charlie in the cave fear him?
3. What is most disorienting to Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
4. What does Charlie realize when he hears Yarrow's name?
5. What does Charlie promise the person he calls when he gets off the bus?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in the alley by the warehouse?
2. What does Charlie realize when he hears Yarrow's name?
3. Why does Rose say he dislikes Charlie?
4. What does Charlie ask for after meeting Angeline, and why?
5. What does Charlie realize when he looks at a newspaper?
6. How does Charlie escape from Rose?
7. How does Rose describe Charlie's memory loss, and why?
8. How does Charlie talk to Beth, and what does he say?
9. What is Charlie most worried about while hiding after escaping from Rose?
10. What does Charlie like about Jane?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)