|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rose say Charlie will go before they get to the prison?
(c) Washington D.C.
2. Why does Charlie go looking for the place he goes after ditching the stolen car?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) His church helped one.
(c) He knows Rose won't look for him there.
(d) He sees another man heading to one.
3. What is the woman in distress wearing near the warehouse?
(a) A green sweater.
(b) A red hat.
(c) A black jacket.
(d) A blue dress.
4. Who wants to talk to Charlie as Rose takes him away?
(b) His family.
5. Why do the people who find Charlie in the cave fear him?
(a) He is in a prisoner's outfit.
(b) He has a gun.
(c) He is dirty.
(d) He is covered in blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Charlie pay for his bus ticket?
2. What relieves Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
3. Who besides Charlie knows of the plan to kill Yarrow?
4. What month is it when Charlie gets out of the cave?
5. What is Rose's title?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Orton plan to kill Yarrow?
2. What does Charlie choose to do when he wakes up in the cave, and why?
3. How does Charlie get a message from Beth, and what does it say?
4. What does Charlie ask for after meeting Angeline, and why?
5. What does Rose tell Charlie about his parents?
6. Why does Charlie leave the homeless shelter so fast?
7. What happens when Charlie gets out of the shower?
8. What does Jane do as Charlie gets ready to leave?
9. What does Charlie notice about Angeline's mother after she talks to her husband?
10. Why does Rose turn the radio in the car on?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)