|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Rose say he first met Charlie?
(a) When he was taken to the station.
(b) When he was arrested.
(c) When he needed a lawyer.
(d) When he was on trial.
2. What is the name of Angeline's mother?
3. Who is Angeline?
(a) The police woman who finds Charlie.
(b) The little girl who wakes up Charlie in the cave.
(c) An ancient philosopher.
(d) Charlie's mother.
4. What is Charlie's biggest advantage while in the car with Rose?
(a) A will to survive.
(b) A free arm.
5. What relieves Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
(a) Nothing is broken.
(b) He is alone.
(c) There is food near.
(d) The dog is gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Charlie at the bridge?
2. What does Charlie realize when he hears Yarrow's name?
3. What does Charlie promise the person he calls when he gets off the bus?
4. What food does Charlie save for later after seeing his parents?
5. Where is Charlie when he gets out of the cave?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charlie talk to Beth, and what does he say?
2. What does Rose tell Charlie about his parents?
3. What kind of evidence does Rose say was used to convict Charlie?
4. How does Rose describe Charlie's memory loss, and why?
5. What does Jane say is special about her door?
6. How does Charlie get a message from Beth, and what does it say?
7. What does Charlie ask for after meeting Angeline, and why?
8. What keeps Charlie from praying in his cell?
9. What does Charlie see Orton do on the bridge?
10. Who is Angeline?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)