|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie see his parents after his second escape?
(a) The homeless shelter.
(b) On the street.
(c) The TV.
(d) A church.
2. How much time does Charlie have to wait when he gets to the bridge?
(a) 40 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
3. What kind of impulses does the woman in the alley say she can avoid?
(b) All of these.
(d) Mind control.
4. What surprises Charlie when he sees the group waiting to talk to him as Rose takes him away?
(a) He feels excited.
(b) He has never seen so many reporters.
(c) He sees a familiar face.
(d) He thinks he remembers this being a familiar scene.
5. Who does Charlie call when he gets off the bus?
(a) His mother.
(d) His grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Angeline's father's occupation?
2. Who asks Charlie to turn himself in?
3. Who wants to talk to Charlie as Rose takes him away?
4. What makes Charlie afraid he will get stuck in the cave?
5. What does Charlie think about before he begins his escape plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Orton plan to kill Yarrow?
2. How does Charlie get a message from Beth, and what does it say?
3. Who is Angeline?
4. What keeps Charlie from praying in his cell?
5. What happens when Charlie gets out of the shower?
6. What does Jane say is special about her door?
7. Why does Rose say he dislikes Charlie?
8. What does Charlie choose to do when he wakes up in the cave, and why?
9. What does Charlie like about Jane?
10. What happens in the alley by the warehouse?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)