|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to talk to Charlie as Rose takes him away?
(b) His family.
2. What does Charlie use as a pillow in the hideaway in the woman's house?
(a) Cat skin.
(b) Old cans.
(d) A blanket.
3. What kind of car does Angeline's mother drive?
4. What does the woman in the alley promise to do for Charlie?
(a) Protect him.
(b) Love him.
(c) Hide him.
(d) Pay him.
5. What color in the cave brings Charlie the most joy?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the woman in the alley know who Charlie is?
2. Where is the jail?
3. Why does Rose say he doesn't like Charlie?
4. What does Rose not do that allows Charlie to escape?
5. What weapon is the woman in distress being threatened with near the warehouse?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charlie realize when he looks at a newspaper?
2. What does Jane say is special about her door?
3. Who is Angeline?
4. What does Charlie like about Jane?
5. How does Rose describe Charlie's memory loss, and why?
6. Why does Rose say he dislikes Charlie?
7. How does Orton plan to kill Yarrow?
8. What does Charlie choose to do when he wakes up in the cave, and why?
9. How does Charlie talk to Beth, and what does he say?
10. What does Jane make Charlie do when they wake up in the morning?
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)