|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Yarrow planned to be killed?
(a) By an explosion on the bridge.
(b) By an explosion in his car.
(c) By a sharpshooter on the mountain.
(d) By poison gas in the car.
2. What is Rose's title?
3. How much time does Charlie have to wait when he gets to the bridge?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 40 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
4. What does Rose not do that allows Charlie to escape?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Call in the escape.
(c) Yell at him.
(d) Cuff him.
5. What is Charlie offered when he is found in the cave?
(b) A ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman in distress wearing near the warehouse?
2. What does Charlie tell the person he calls when he gets off the bus?
3. Where is the woman who Charlie saved in the alley hiding?
4. What does Charlie ask for when he is found in the cave?
5. Where is Charlie from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charlie notice about Angeline's mother after she talks to her husband?
2. What keeps Charlie from praying in his cell?
3. What happens in the alley by the warehouse?
4. What does Jane say is special about her door?
5. What does Charlie like about Jane?
6. How does Rose describe Charlie's memory loss, and why?
7. What does Charlie realize when he hears Yarrow's name?
8. How does Orton plan to kill Yarrow?
9. How does Charlie earn the trust of Angeline's mother?
10. What does Rose tell Charlie about his parents?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)