|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills men on the bridge?
2. What is Charlie offered when he is found in the cave?
(b) A ride.
3. What does Charlie hope to stop after getting off the bus?
(a) The trigger-set.
(b) The media cameras.
(c) The motorcade.
(d) The explosion.
4. What happens in Charlie's mind as he begins his escape from Rose?
(a) His head hurts.
(b) He sees two steps ahead.
(c) Time slows down.
(d) Time speeds up.
5. What food does Charlie save for later after seeing his parents?
(a) A roll.
(b) A steak tip.
(c) An apple.
(d) A carrot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color in the cave brings Charlie the most joy?
2. What surprises Rose when he sees Charlie?
3. Who is waiting for Charlie at the bridge?
4. What is most disorienting to Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
5. Who does Charlie ask Rose to call?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Charlie gets out of the shower?
2. What does Charlie realize when he looks at a newspaper?
3. What does Charlie realize when he hears Yarrow's name?
4. Who is Angeline?
5. Why does Rose say he dislikes Charlie?
6. How does Rose describe Charlie's memory loss, and why?
7. What wakes Charlie up on the bus?
8. How does Orton plan to kill Yarrow?
9. Why does Rose turn the radio in the car on?
10. Why does Charlie leave the homeless shelter so fast?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)