|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie have to hide himself after getting off the bus?
(a) He doesn't have time to talk to anyone.
(b) The bad guys know him.
(c) He can't be recognized.
(d) He looks suspicious.
2. What does Rose do to ignore Charlie?
(a) Rolls down the window.
(b) Turns up the radio.
(c) Opens a news paper.
(d) Makes a phone call.
3. What bridge will Yarrow be going over in his travels?
(a) Idigo Reservoir Bridge.
(b) Hedgeworth Reservoir Bridge.
(c) Indian Canyon Bridge.
(d) Hideaway Canyon Bridge.
4. Who wakes up Charlie in the cave?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A police woman.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A little boy.
5. What weapon is the woman in distress being threatened with near the warehouse?
(a) A mace can.
(b) A spear.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the jail?
2. What does Charlie realize when he gets in the car with Rose?
3. Why do the people who find Charlie in the cave fear him?
4. What clouds Charlie's ability to think before he begins his escape plan?
5. What evidence was used against Charlie in the case of Alex's murder?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Charlie gets out of the shower?
2. What does Charlie ask for after meeting Angeline, and why?
3. What keeps Charlie from praying in his cell?
4. What does Charlie realize when he looks at a newspaper?
5. What does Rose tell Charlie about his parents?
6. How does Charlie escape from Rose?
7. What does Charlie notice about Angeline's mother after she talks to her husband?
8. How does Charlie talk to Beth, and what does he say?
9. How does Charlie get a message from Beth, and what does it say?
10. What is Charlie accused of at Angeline's house?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)