|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the jail?
(d) Cape Town.
2. Why doesn't Charlie want to call the police?
(a) They won't believe him.
(b) He thinks he is in trouble.
(c) He doesn't know what happened to him.
(d) There is so much he can't explain.
3. What is Rose's title?
4. Where is Charlie when he gets out of the cave?
(c) Cape Town.
5. How does Charlie help the woman in distress near the warehouse?
(a) He throws a rock.
(b) He uses karate.
(c) He shoots his gun.
(d) He punches the man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie promise the person he calls when he gets off the bus?
2. What weapon is the woman in distress being threatened with near the warehouse?
3. Who is Angeline?
4. What kind of car does Angeline's mother drive?
5. Where does Rose say Charlie will go before they get to the prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rose tell Charlie about his parents?
2. How does Charlie earn the trust of Angeline's mother?
3. How does Charlie get a message from Beth, and what does it say?
4. What kind of evidence does Rose say was used to convict Charlie?
5. What does Charlie notice about Angeline's mother after she talks to her husband?
6. What happens in the alley by the warehouse?
7. What does Charlie choose to do when he wakes up in the cave, and why?
8. Why does Rose turn the radio in the car on?
9. What does Jane make Charlie do when they wake up in the morning?
10. What is Charlie most worried about while hiding after escaping from Rose?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)