|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Charlie at the bridge?
(a) All of these.
(b) Secret Service Agents.
2. Why does Charlie go looking for the place he goes after ditching the stolen car?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) His church helped one.
(c) He knows Rose won't look for him there.
(d) He sees another man heading to one.
3. Who wants to talk to Charlie as Rose takes him away?
(a) His family.
4. Why doesn't Charlie want to call the police?
(a) He doesn't know what happened to him.
(b) There is so much he can't explain.
(c) He thinks he is in trouble.
(d) They won't believe him.
5. What relieves Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
(a) The dog is gone.
(b) Nothing is broken.
(c) He is alone.
(d) There is food near.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie tell the person he calls when he gets off the bus?
2. What does Rose do to ignore Charlie?
3. How does Charlie get the trust of the people who find him in the cave?
4. What does Charlie hope to stop after getting off the bus?
5. How does Charlie describe the woman he saved in the alley?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)