|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman in the alley?
2. What food does Charlie save for later after seeing his parents?
(a) A carrot.
(b) An apple.
(c) A steak tip.
(d) A roll.
3. What kind of car does Angeline's mother drive?
4. What is the biggest shock to Charlie when he sees a newspaper?
(a) His face on the front page.
(b) The news of the war.
(c) He can't read.
(d) The year.
5. What does Charlie realize when he hears Yarrow's name?
(a) The men who captured him plan to kill Yarrow.
(b) Rose is in league with Yarrow.
(c) Yarrow is the man who captured him.
(d) Yarrow is the real bad guy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relieves Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
2. What is the name of the bus station Charlie gets a ticket to?
3. What does Charlie do with the knife in the alley?
4. What is Rose's title?
5. What surprises Rose when he sees Charlie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charlie realize when he hears Yarrow's name?
2. What does Charlie ask for after meeting Angeline, and why?
3. How does Rose describe Charlie's memory loss, and why?
4. What does Charlie see Orton do on the bridge?
5. What happens when Charlie gets out of the shower?
6. How does Charlie escape from Rose?
7. What keeps Charlie from praying in his cell?
8. What wakes Charlie up on the bus?
9. How does Orton plan to kill Yarrow?
10. How does Charlie talk to Beth, and what does he say?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)