|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to talk to Charlie as Rose takes him away?
(a) His family.
2. Where is Charlie when he gets out of the cave?
(b) Cape Town.
3. What weapon is the woman in distress being threatened with near the warehouse?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A spear.
(d) A mace can.
4. Who wakes up Charlie in the cave?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A little boy.
(c) A police woman.
(d) A soldier.
5. What is Charlie offered when he is found in the cave?
(a) A ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What clouds Charlie's ability to think before he begins his escape plan?
2. How does Charlie describe the woman he saved in the alley?
3. How does the woman in the alley know who Charlie is?
4. What does Charlie do with the knife in the alley?
5. Where is Charlie from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What keeps Charlie from praying in his cell?
2. What does Jane do as Charlie gets ready to leave?
3. What does Jane make Charlie do when they wake up in the morning?
4. How does Charlie get a message from Beth, and what does it say?
5. What does Charlie choose to do when he wakes up in the cave, and why?
6. What does Charlie notice about Angeline's mother after she talks to her husband?
7. How does Orton plan to kill Yarrow?
8. How does Rose describe Charlie's memory loss, and why?
9. What is Charlie accused of at Angeline's house?
10. What kind of evidence does Rose say was used to convict Charlie?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)