|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks Charlie to turn himself in?
(b) His father.
(d) His mother.
2. Why does Charlie go looking for the place he goes after ditching the stolen car?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) He knows Rose won't look for him there.
(c) He sees another man heading to one.
(d) His church helped one.
3. Why is Charlie so surprised when he hears where he is when he gets out of the cave?
(a) He has never heard of it.
(b) It is near his home.
(c) His mother is from there.
(d) It is on the other side of the state.
4. Where is the woman who Charlie saved in the alley hiding?
(a) Another alley.
(b) Behind a box.
(c) Under a garage door.
(d) A doorway.
5. Why does Rose say he doesn't like Charlie?
(a) He is a criminal.
(b) He is a bad role model.
(c) He made him believe him once.
(d) He makes his job hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color in the cave brings Charlie the most joy?
2. What is Charlie's mother doing when he sees her?
3. How does Charlie help the woman in distress near the warehouse?
4. What is Charlie's biggest advantage while in the car with Rose?
5. How does Charlie describe the woman he saved in the alley?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charlie notice about Angeline's mother after she talks to her husband?
2. What happens when Charlie gets out of the shower?
3. Why does Rose say he dislikes Charlie?
4. What does Jane do as Charlie gets ready to leave?
5. What does Charlie ask for after meeting Angeline, and why?
6. What does Charlie choose to do when he wakes up in the cave, and why?
7. How does Charlie talk to Beth, and what does he say?
8. How does Charlie earn the trust of Angeline's mother?
9. What is Charlie most worried about while hiding after escaping from Rose?
10. How does Rose describe Charlie's memory loss, and why?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)