|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Charlie go to bed at the beginning of the book?
2. Why is Charlie so weak as he runs away from the truck?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is dehydrated.
(c) He has been tortured.
(d) He just got in a car accident.
3. What is the towel next to Charlie at the beginning of the book soaked in?
4. What did Charlie NOT think about while doing his demonstration?
(a) The upcoming test.
(b) The audience.
(c) His sensei.
(d) His moves.
5. Who introduced Charlie at his demonstration?
(a) His football coach.
(b) The principal.
(c) His sensei.
(d) The history teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose voice does Charlie hear after the truck flips?
2. How many concrete blocks were part of the demonstration?
3. How did Beth act after Charlie broke the bricks?
4. What does Alex tell his friends about Charlie?
5. How does Charlie say he felt on his last day of normalcy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Charlie leave the homeless shelter so fast?
2. What does Charlie ask for after meeting Angeline, and why?
3. Who are the Homelanders?
4. What caused a major change in Alex?
5. What did Charlie worry about at the end of his demonstration?
6. What does Jane say is special about her door?
7. How does Charlie get a message from Beth, and what does it say?
8. What warning does Alex give his friends about Charlie?
9. What does Charlie hear men talking about near the sinkhole?
10. What unpleasant surprise did Charlie find after leaving the dojo on the last day he remembers?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)