Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the truck to roll?
(a) An explosion.
(b) A gunshot.
(c) A flat tire.
(d) A rock.
2. What is the towel next to Charlie at the beginning of the book soaked in?
3. What is Charlie covered in as he hides from Hunter?
4. What does the voice tell Charlie after the truck flips?
(a) Never give in.
(b) You have done well.
(c) This is not the end.
(d) Come back to me.
5. Why does Charlie say Alex's judgments aren't clear?
(a) Because he is in pain.
(b) Because he is drunk.
(c) Because he hasn't been taught well.
(d) Because he can't see all sides.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex tell his friends about Charlie?
2. What does Alex say is the worst part of his life?
3. Where does Charlie get water after running from the flipped truck?
4. What kind of car does Charlie's mother drive?
5. Why was Charlie on a high during his classes after the demonstration?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charlie choose to do when he wakes up in the cave, and why?
2. What can't Charlie remember when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Charlie handle the conflict with Alex's friends outside the dojo?
4. What does Charlie see when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
5. What did Charlie do at lunch time that was a first for him?
6. How does Charlie save Yarrow?
7. What did Beth do the last time Charlie saw her?
8. What caused a major change in Alex?
9. How does Rose describe Charlie's memory loss, and why?
10. How does Orton die?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)