|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What returns to Charlie as he drinks water?
2. What did Charlie's sensei say was distracting Charlie on his last day of normalcy?
(a) Fear of his mother.
(b) The phone number.
(c) His success.
3. Who initiates the conversation between Alex's friends and Charlie?
4. What kind of car does Charlie's mother drive?
5. What advice does Mike always give Charlie?
(a) To stand for what's right.
(b) To take what comes.
(c) To turn the other cheek.
(d) To pray always.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduced Charlie at his demonstration?
2. What does Charlie feel a surge of as he goes through the black square?
3. How did Charlie visit his best friend after he moved?
4. What does Alex say is the worst part of his life?
5. Why does the chunky man undo Charlie's straps?
Short Essay Questions
1. What secret does Charlie tell Mike on his last day of normalcy?
2. Why does Charlie get nervous about the demonstration he is to give at school?
3. How does Charlie handle the conflict with Alex's friends outside the dojo?
4. What did Beth do the last time Charlie saw her?
5. What happened at lunch to shock Rick?
6. What obstacles stand in the way of Charlie's hopes for his future?
7. How do the men in the strange room plan to kill Charlie?
8. What is the Churchill Card?
9. What is a kata?
10. What warning does Alex give Charlie before he leaves the car?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)