|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlie's sensei say was distracting Charlie on his last day of normalcy?
(a) Fear of his mother.
(b) His success.
(d) The phone number.
2. What historical figures does Charlie get courage from at the beginning of the book?
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) Mahtma Gandhi.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Muhammad Ali.
3. What is Charlie covered in as he hides from Hunter?
4. Who initiates the conversation between Alex's friends and Charlie?
5. What is Josh's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Charlie heading for when the truck flipped?
2. How did Beth act when Charlie was about to hit the bricks?
3. What does Charlie do when he hears a voice in his head after the truck flips?
4. What homework was Charlie doing at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Charlie want to be when he grows up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charlie see when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
2. What is Charlie thinking about just after the truck crash?
3. What can't Charlie remember when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Charlie hear voices say at the beginning of the book?
5. How did Charlie prepare to perform his demonstration?
6. What secret does Charlie tell Mike on his last day of normalcy?
7. How does Charlie get free from the chair he is strapped to?
8. What does Charlie hear men talking about near the sinkhole?
9. What did Charlie do at lunch time that was a first for him?
10. How did Charlie's demonstration get off to a bad start?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)