|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie strapped to at the beginning of the book?
(a) A board.
(b) A chair.
(c) A table.
(d) A bed.
2. What does Alex do as Charlie drives away from the almost fight?
(a) He gets in his own car.
(b) He gets in the car.
(c) He throws a bottle at the car.
(d) He flips him off.
3. Why does Charlie get nervous about the presentation he is to give at school?
(a) The girl he likes will be there.
(b) He forgot about it.
(c) His mother won't be there.
(d) He has never done it before.
4. What is Josh's last name?
5. What time does Charlie go to bed at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Beth act after Charlie broke the bricks?
2. Why doesn't Charlie call out to the voices he hears at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Alex describe Beth?
4. Why was Charlie on a high during his classes after the demonstration?
5. What kind of move did Charlie perform at his demonstration?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Charlie worry about at the end of his demonstration?
2. What warning does Alex give his friends about Charlie?
3. How does Charlie get free from the chair he is strapped to?
4. Why does Charlie get nervous about the demonstration he is to give at school?
5. What is a kata?
6. What is the Churchill Card?
7. What did Charlie do at lunch time that was a first for him?
8. What happened at lunch to shock Rick?
9. Why does Alex feel so alone, even while talking to Charlie?
10. What is Charlie thinking about just after the truck crash?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)