Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex say Charlie relies on for strength?
(a) All of these.
2. What does Charlie do when he hears a voice in his head after the truck flips?
(a) Fights to get Beth's face back.
(c) Yells out.
3. What pose did Charlie hold before breaking the bricks?
(a) The mantis.
(b) The crane.
(c) The bear.
(d) The tiger.
4. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
(a) His gut.
(b) His temple.
(c) His groin.
(d) His back.
5. Why doesn't Charlie call out to the voices he hears at the beginning of the book?
(a) He recognizes them.
(b) He has no voice.
(c) All of these.
(d) He knows they locked him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie ask Alex not to do when they are talking alone?
2. How does Charlie say he felt on his last day of normalcy?
3. What is Charlie's last name?
4. Who makes the first swing at Charlie?
5. How many men follow Charlie where he hides from hunter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Charlie worry about at the end of his demonstration?
2. What secret does Charlie tell Mike on his last day of normalcy?
3. How does Charlie talk to Beth, and what does he say?
4. What keeps Charlie from praying in his cell?
5. What does Charlie ask for after meeting Angeline, and why?
6. How did Charlie's demonstration get off to a bad start?
7. What does Jane do as Charlie gets ready to leave?
8. What is Charlie most worried about while hiding after escaping from Rose?
9. What unpleasant surprise did Charlie find after leaving the dojo on the last day he remembers?
10. What does Jane make Charlie do when they wake up in the morning?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)