|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Josh's screen name?
(a) Galaxy Master.
(b) Master of the Galaxy.
(c) The One of Greatness.
(d) The Great One.
2. Why does the chunky man undo Charlie's straps?
(a) He wants to fight Charlie.
(b) Charlie begs him.
(c) His boss tells him to.
(d) Charlie threatens him.
3. What kind of card does Charlie always carry with him?
(a) Credit Card.
(b) Phone Card.
(c) Debit Card.
(d) Churchill Card.
4. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
(a) His temple.
(b) His gut.
(c) His back.
(d) His groin.
5. Why did Charlie's best friend have to move?
(a) His parents divorced.
(b) His family lost their house.
(c) His mother died.
(d) His father got a new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Josh's last name?
2. What does Charlie ask Alex not to do when they are talking alone?
3. What does Alex tell his friends about Charlie?
4. What kind of demonstration is Charlie giving at school?
5. What was Charlie heading for when the truck flipped?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Charlie do at lunch time that was a first for him?
2. What can't Charlie remember when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Charlie handle the conflict with Alex's friends outside the dojo?
4. What caused a major change in Alex?
5. Why does Charlie get nervous about the demonstration he is to give at school?
6. How does Charlie get free from the chair he is strapped to?
7. What secret does Charlie tell Mike on his last day of normalcy?
8. How did Charlie's demonstration get off to a bad start?
9. What did Beth do the last time Charlie saw her?
10. What is a kata?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)