|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Charlie go to bed at the beginning of the book?
2. Who gave Charlie the card he always has with him?
(a) Sensei Mike.
(b) His mother.
3. Who is Charlie thinking about after the truck flips?
4. What did Charlie's sensei say was distracting Charlie on his last day of normalcy?
(a) The phone number.
(b) His success.
(c) Fear of his mother.
5. What had to quiet before Charlie could begin his demonstration?
(a) The audience.
(b) His insides.
(c) All of these.
(d) His mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex say Charlie relies on for strength?
2. Who beat Charlie in a spar on his last day of normalcy?
3. What does Charlie do as he drinks the water?
4. What is Charlie strapped to at the beginning of the book?
5. How did Beth act after Charlie broke the bricks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What warning does Alex give Charlie before he leaves the car?
2. How do the men in the strange room plan to kill Charlie?
3. What did Charlie worry about at the end of his demonstration?
4. Why does Charlie take the key from the ignition of the crashed truck?
5. What is a kata?
6. What can't Charlie remember when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
7. What is Charlie thinking about just after the truck crash?
8. What did Charlie do at lunch time that was a first for him?
9. What secret does Charlie tell Mike on his last day of normalcy?
10. What caused a major change in Alex?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)