|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Josh's last name?
2. What kind of straps are around Charlie at the beginning of the book?
3. Why does Beth not want to be with Charlie's best friend?
(a) All of these.
(b) He was dating another girl.
(c) He was too busy to date.
(d) He was rude.
4. What is Josh's screen name?
(a) The One of Greatness.
(b) Master of the Galaxy.
(c) The Great One.
(d) Galaxy Master.
5. What does Charlie want to be when he grows up?
(a) A solider.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A spy.
(d) A pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie ask Alex not to do when they are talking alone?
2. What was Sensei Mike's former occupation?
3. How did Beth act when Charlie was about to hit the bricks?
4. What does Charlie fall to the bottom of after hiding from Hunter?
5. How does Charlie get possession of a truck?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Charlie worry about at the end of his demonstration?
2. Why is Charlie so disappointed when he comes to the sinkhole?
3. What does Charlie realize when he looks at a newspaper?
4. How did Charlie's demonstration get off to a bad start?
5. What is Charlie thinking about just after the truck crash?
6. Why does Rose turn the radio in the car on?
7. What did Charlie do at lunch time that was a first for him?
8. How does Charlie talk to Beth, and what does he say?
9. What does Charlie choose to do when he wakes up in the cave, and why?
10. What does Jane make Charlie do when they wake up in the morning?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)