|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie hurt the animal like man?
(a) He punches him in the throat.
(b) All of these.
(c) He kicks him in the groin.
(d) He steps on his foot.
2. Where does Charlie get water after running from the flipped truck?
(a) A fountain.
(b) A canteen.
(c) A waterfall.
(d) A river.
3. How did Beth act when Charlie was about to hit the bricks?
4. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
(a) His temple.
(b) His groin.
(c) His gut.
(d) His back.
5. What returns to Charlie as he drinks water?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Charlie's best friend?
2. What is Hunter?
3. Whose voice does Charlie hear after the truck flips?
4. Where is Sensei Mike from?
5. Why does Alex think Charlie can't understand him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What caused a major change in Alex?
2. How did Charlie's demonstration get off to a bad start?
3. What is Charlie's plan once he frees himself from the chair?
4. How do the men in the strange room plan to kill Charlie?
5. Why does Charlie get nervous about the demonstration he is to give at school?
6. What did Beth do the last time Charlie saw her?
7. What does Charlie see when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
8. What is Charlie thinking about just after the truck crash?
9. What warning does Alex give Charlie before he leaves the car?
10. What is a kata?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)