|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Beth not want to be with Charlie's best friend?
(a) He was rude.
(b) All of these.
(c) He was too busy to date.
(d) He was dating another girl.
2. Who beat Charlie in a spar on his last day of normalcy?
3. What does Alex tell his friends about Charlie?
(a) He is a black belt.
(b) He is his best friend.
(c) He is dating Beth.
(d) He is a momma's boy.
4. How does Alex describe Beth?
(a) The right fit for Charlie.
(b) The strangest girl he ever met.
(c) His biggest regret.
(d) The coolest girl he knows.
5. What is the towel next to Charlie at the beginning of the book soaked in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Alex so frustrated at Charlie?
2. How do the men know where Charlie hides from Hunter?
3. What is written on Charlie's hand at the beginning of the book?
4. What pose did Charlie hold before breaking the bricks?
5. How did Charlie visit his best friend after he moved?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Charlie so disappointed when he comes to the sinkhole?
2. What is Charlie thinking about just after the truck crash?
3. What did Beth do the last time Charlie saw her?
4. How did Charlie's demonstration get off to a bad start?
5. What can't Charlie remember when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
6. What keeps Charlie from praying in his cell?
7. Why does Charlie get nervous about the demonstration he is to give at school?
8. How does the book end?
9. How does Charlie get a message from Beth, and what does it say?
10. What kind of evidence does Rose say was used to convict Charlie?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)