|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie think about as he is running down the hall?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His math test.
(c) His demonstration.
(d) His mother.
2. Why is Charlie so weak as he runs away from the truck?
(a) He has been tortured.
(b) He just got in a car accident.
(c) All of these.
(d) He is dehydrated.
3. Why does Alex stop the fight brewing between his friends and Charlie?
(a) He knows Charlie will get hurt.
(b) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He knows Charlie can really hurt them.
4. How does Charlie hurt the animal like man?
(a) He steps on his foot.
(b) He kicks him in the groin.
(c) He punches him in the throat.
(d) All of these.
5. What advice does Mike always give Charlie?
(a) To stand for what's right.
(b) To turn the other cheek.
(c) To take what comes.
(d) To pray always.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words comfort Charlie at the beginning of the book?
2. What kind of card does Charlie always carry with him?
3. What does the voice tell Charlie after the truck flips?
4. What is Hunter?
5. Who sat in the front during the demonstration?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Charlie take the key from the ignition of the crashed truck?
2. What secret does Charlie tell Mike on his last day of normalcy?
3. What is Charlie thinking about just after the truck crash?
4. How do the men in the strange room plan to kill Charlie?
5. What unpleasant surprise did Charlie find after leaving the dojo on the last day he remembers?
6. How did Charlie prepare to perform his demonstration?
7. What is a kata?
8. What does Charlie see when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
9. What warning does Alex give his friends about Charlie?
10. What did Charlie worry about at the end of his demonstration?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)