|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie covered in as he hides from Hunter?
2. What does the voice tell Charlie after the truck flips?
(a) This is not the end.
(b) You have done well.
(c) Come back to me.
(d) Never give in.
3. Why doesn't Charlie call out to the voices he hears at the beginning of the book?
(a) He recognizes them.
(b) All of these.
(c) He knows they locked him up.
(d) He has no voice.
4. What returns to Charlie as he drinks water?
5. What does Charlie do as he drinks the water?
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Mike always give Charlie?
2. What kind of demonstration is Charlie giving at school?
3. What was Sensei Mike's former occupation?
4. Why does Alex think Charlie can't understand him?
5. What does Charlie ask Alex not to do when they are talking alone?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Charlie so disappointed when he comes to the sinkhole?
2. How does Charlie handle the conflict with Alex's friends outside the dojo?
3. What is Charlie thinking about just after the truck crash?
4. What can't Charlie remember when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
5. How do the men in the strange room plan to kill Charlie?
6. What is the Churchill Card?
7. How did Charlie's demonstration get off to a bad start?
8. How does Charlie get free from the chair he is strapped to?
9. Why does Charlie get nervous about the demonstration he is to give at school?
10. What warning does Alex give his friends about Charlie?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)