|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of card does Charlie always carry with him?
(a) Churchill Card.
(b) Phone Card.
(c) Debit Card.
(d) Credit Card.
2. What is Charlie strapped to at the beginning of the book?
(a) A board.
(b) A table.
(c) A bed.
(d) A chair.
3. How did Beth act when Charlie was about to hit the bricks?
4. What does Alex say Charlie relies on for strength?
(c) All of these.
5. How does Alex describe Beth?
(a) The right fit for Charlie.
(b) The strangest girl he ever met.
(c) The coolest girl he knows.
(d) His biggest regret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alex do as Charlie drives away from the almost fight?
2. Why was Charlie on a high during his classes after the demonstration?
3. What advice does Mike always give Charlie?
4. What pose did Charlie hold before breaking the bricks?
5. What ethnicity are the men near the black square?
Short Essay Questions
1. What secret does Charlie tell Mike on his last day of normalcy?
2. How does Charlie handle the conflict with Alex's friends outside the dojo?
3. What did Beth do the last time Charlie saw her?
4. How did Charlie prepare to perform his demonstration?
5. Why does Alex feel so alone, even while talking to Charlie?
6. What does Charlie see when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
7. What can't Charlie remember when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
8. How does Charlie get free from the chair he is strapped to?
9. What caused a major change in Alex?
10. How did Charlie's demonstration get off to a bad start?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)