|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlie NOT think about while doing his demonstration?
(a) His sensei.
(b) The audience.
(c) The upcoming test.
(d) His moves.
2. Who introduced Charlie at his demonstration?
(a) His football coach.
(b) His sensei.
(c) The principal.
(d) The history teacher.
3. What does Alex tell his friends about Charlie?
(a) He is dating Beth.
(b) He is a black belt.
(c) He is a momma's boy.
(d) He is his best friend.
4. How does Alex describe Beth?
(a) The coolest girl he knows.
(b) His biggest regret.
(c) The strangest girl he ever met.
(d) The right fit for Charlie.
5. Where is Sensei Mike from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What ethnicity are the men near the black square?
2. Why is Alex so frustrated at Charlie?
3. Who sat in the front during the demonstration?
4. What does the animal-like man plan to kill Charlie with?
5. What kind of demonstration is Charlie giving at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Charlie worry about at the end of his demonstration?
2. What unpleasant surprise did Charlie find after leaving the dojo on the last day he remembers?
3. What did Beth do the last time Charlie saw her?
4. What secret does Charlie tell Mike on his last day of normalcy?
5. What is Charlie thinking about just after the truck crash?
6. What can't Charlie remember when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
7. What happened at lunch to shock Rick?
8. What is Charlie's plan once he frees himself from the chair?
9. What obstacles stand in the way of Charlie's hopes for his future?
10. How does Charlie handle the conflict with Alex's friends outside the dojo?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)