|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What level does Charlie have in karate?
(a) Orange Belt.
(b) Black Belt.
(c) Black Belt.
(d) Red Belt.
2. What is Charlie strapped to at the beginning of the book?
(a) A bed.
(b) A table.
(c) A chair.
(d) A board.
3. Why does Charlie say Alex's judgments aren't clear?
(a) Because he can't see all sides.
(b) Because he hasn't been taught well.
(c) Because he is in pain.
(d) Because he is drunk.
4. Whose voice does Charlie hear after the truck flips?
5. What is Charlie's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the voice tell Charlie after the truck flips?
2. Who beat Charlie in a spar on his last day of normalcy?
3. How did Beth act when Charlie was about to hit the bricks?
4. What was Charlie called when introduced for his demonstration?
5. Why did Charlie's best friend have to move?
Short Essay Questions
1. What obstacles stand in the way of Charlie's hopes for his future?
2. What is Charlie's plan once he frees himself from the chair?
3. What happened at lunch to shock Rick?
4. How did Charlie prepare to perform his demonstration?
5. What did Beth do the last time Charlie saw her?
6. Why does Alex feel so alone, even while talking to Charlie?
7. Why does Charlie get nervous about the demonstration he is to give at school?
8. What is the Churchill Card?
9. What does Charlie see when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
10. What is a kata?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)