|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie fall to the bottom of after hiding from Hunter?
(a) A ditch.
(b) A grave.
(c) A cave.
(d) A basement hole.
2. What is Charlie strapped to at the beginning of the book?
(a) A board.
(b) A bed.
(c) A table.
(d) A chair.
3. What words comfort Charlie at the beginning of the book?
(a) Carry on.
(b) What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
(c) Where there is a will, there is a way.
(d) Never give up.
4. Why was Charlie on a high during his classes after the demonstration?
(a) His sensei was proud of him.
(b) He heard from Alex.
(c) The demonstration went well.
(d) Beth accepted his request.
5. Who beat Charlie in a spar on his last day of normalcy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie follow the water source?
2. What is Josh's screen name?
3. Who gave Charlie the card he always has with him?
4. What level does Charlie have in karate?
5. What is Charlie covered in as he hides from Hunter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Charlie worry about at the end of his demonstration?
2. How did Charlie prepare to perform his demonstration?
3. What can't Charlie remember when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
4. How does Charlie get free from the chair he is strapped to?
5. What warning does Alex give his friends about Charlie?
6. What did Beth do the last time Charlie saw her?
7. Why is Charlie so disappointed when he comes to the sinkhole?
8. Why does Charlie get nervous about the demonstration he is to give at school?
9. What secret does Charlie tell Mike on his last day of normalcy?
10. What caused a major change in Alex?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)