|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes the first swing at Charlie?
(b) Crew Cut.
2. How did Beth act after Charlie broke the bricks?
3. Who is Charlie thinking about after the truck flips?
4. What is Charlie strapped to at the beginning of the book?
(a) A board.
(b) A bed.
(c) A chair.
(d) A table.
5. What homework was Charlie doing at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of demonstration is Charlie giving at school?
2. What is Charlie's last name?
3. What was Charlie called when introduced for his demonstration?
4. Why does the chunky man undo Charlie's straps?
5. What is Josh's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charlie handle the conflict with Alex's friends outside the dojo?
2. What is the Churchill Card?
3. How does Charlie get free from the chair he is strapped to?
4. What does Charlie hear men talking about near the sinkhole?
5. How did Charlie's demonstration get off to a bad start?
6. What secret does Charlie tell Mike on his last day of normalcy?
7. What unpleasant surprise did Charlie find after leaving the dojo on the last day he remembers?
8. What is a kata?
9. How did Charlie prepare to perform his demonstration?
10. What happened at lunch to shock Rick?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)