|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of card does Charlie always carry with him?
(a) Credit Card.
(b) Churchill Card.
(c) Phone Card.
(d) Debit Card.
2. Why does the chunky man undo Charlie's straps?
(a) He wants to fight Charlie.
(b) His boss tells him to.
(c) Charlie threatens him.
(d) Charlie begs him.
3. What advice does Mike always give Charlie?
(a) To take what comes.
(b) To turn the other cheek.
(c) To stand for what's right.
(d) To pray always.
4. What is the towel next to Charlie at the beginning of the book soaked in?
5. Why doesn't Charlie call out to the voices he hears at the beginning of the book?
(a) All of these.
(b) He recognizes them.
(c) He has no voice.
(d) He knows they locked him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Charlie on a high during his classes after the demonstration?
2. What time does Charlie go to bed at the beginning of the book?
3. How did Charlie visit his best friend after he moved?
4. What kind of car does Charlie's mother drive?
5. What ethnicity are the men near the black square?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the men in the strange room plan to kill Charlie?
2. What is a kata?
3. What does Charlie see when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
4. Why is Charlie so disappointed when he comes to the sinkhole?
5. Why does Charlie take the key from the ignition of the crashed truck?
6. What is the Churchill Card?
7. What can't Charlie remember when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
8. What does Charlie hear men talking about near the sinkhole?
9. What unpleasant surprise did Charlie find after leaving the dojo on the last day he remembers?
10. What obstacles stand in the way of Charlie's hopes for his future?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)