|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the towel next to Charlie at the beginning of the book soaked in?
2. What does Charlie want to be when he grows up?
(a) A pilot.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A spy.
(d) A solider.
3. What are the men near the black square holding?
4. What does Alex tell his friends about Charlie?
(a) He is a momma's boy.
(b) He is his best friend.
(c) He is a black belt.
(d) He is dating Beth.
5. What is Charlie running for at the end of the hallway as he escapes?
(a) A vent.
(b) Another hallway.
(c) A black box.
(d) A door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Josh's last name?
2. What words comfort Charlie at the beginning of the book?
3. Why did Charlie's best friend have to move?
4. How does Charlie describe his feelings after the demonstration?
5. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charlie hear voices say at the beginning of the book?
2. How do the men in the strange room plan to kill Charlie?
3. What warning does Alex give Charlie before he leaves the car?
4. What did Charlie do at lunch time that was a first for him?
5. How does Mike respond to the secret Charlie tells him?
6. What did Charlie worry about at the end of his demonstration?
7. How does Charlie handle the conflict with Alex's friends outside the dojo?
8. What caused a major change in Alex?
9. What secret does Charlie tell Mike on his last day of normalcy?
10. Why does Charlie take the key from the ignition of the crashed truck?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)