|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex say is the worst part of his life?
(a) He feels alone.
(b) He can't rely on anything.
(c) He has no choice.
(d) He is surrounded by lies.
2. What does Charlie feel a surge of as he goes through the black square?
3. What had to quiet before Charlie could begin his demonstration?
(a) The audience.
(b) His mind.
(c) All of these.
(d) His insides.
4. What time does Charlie go to bed at the beginning of the book?
5. Who is Charlie thinking about after the truck flips?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Charlie on a high during his classes after the demonstration?
2. What is Charlie's last name?
3. Who sat in the front during the demonstration?
4. What does the voice tell Charlie after the truck flips?
5. Who makes the first swing at Charlie?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Charlie's demonstration get off to a bad start?
2. What can't Charlie remember when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
3. How do the men in the strange room plan to kill Charlie?
4. What is Charlie thinking about just after the truck crash?
5. What is Charlie's plan once he frees himself from the chair?
6. What caused a major change in Alex?
7. What does Charlie hear men talking about near the sinkhole?
8. What obstacles stand in the way of Charlie's hopes for his future?
9. What did Beth do the last time Charlie saw her?
10. What did Charlie worry about at the end of his demonstration?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)