|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlie's last name?
2. Why is Alex so frustrated at Charlie?
(a) He is interested in Beth.
(b) He doesn't call anymore.
(c) He is good at karate.
(d) He has a better life.
3. What kind of car does Charlie's mother drive?
4. Why does Charlie get nervous about the presentation he is to give at school?
(a) The girl he likes will be there.
(b) He has never done it before.
(c) His mother won't be there.
(d) He forgot about it.
5. Who initiates the conversation between Alex's friends and Charlie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Charlie NOT think about while doing his demonstration?
2. Who makes the first swing at Charlie?
3. Why does Charlie follow the water source?
4. What does Charlie do as he drinks the water?
5. What does Charlie think about as he is running down the hall?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a kata?
2. How does Charlie get free from the chair he is strapped to?
3. What kind of evidence does Rose say was used to convict Charlie?
4. How does Mike respond to the secret Charlie tells him?
5. What does Jane do as Charlie gets ready to leave?
6. How does Charlie save Yarrow?
7. How does Orton die?
8. What happened at lunch to shock Rick?
9. How does Charlie earn the trust of Angeline's mother?
10. Who is Angeline?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)