|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who initiates the conversation between Alex's friends and Charlie?
2. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
(a) His temple.
(b) His gut.
(c) His groin.
(d) His back.
3. How did Beth act when Charlie was about to hit the bricks?
4. What is Charlie covered in as he hides from Hunter?
5. Who makes the first swing at Charlie?
(d) Crew Cut.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sat in the front during the demonstration?
2. What does Charlie do as he drinks the water?
3. Why did Charlie's best friend have to move?
4. What does the animal-like man plan to kill Charlie with?
5. Who beat Charlie in a spar on his last day of normalcy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Charlie's demonstration get off to a bad start?
2. Why does Charlie get nervous about the demonstration he is to give at school?
3. What does Charlie hear men talking about near the sinkhole?
4. Why is Charlie so disappointed when he comes to the sinkhole?
5. What does Charlie see when he wakes up at the beginning of the book?
6. Why does Alex feel so alone, even while talking to Charlie?
7. What obstacles stand in the way of Charlie's hopes for his future?
8. What warning does Alex give Charlie before he leaves the car?
9. How do the men in the strange room plan to kill Charlie?
10. What unpleasant surprise did Charlie find after leaving the dojo on the last day he remembers?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)