|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Charlie pay for his bus ticket?
2. Who wakes up Charlie in the cave?
(a) A police woman.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A little girl.
(d) A little boy.
3. What does Charlie promise the person he calls when he gets off the bus?
(a) To be safe.
(b) To come back.
(c) To turn himself in when it is over.
(d) To stay hidden.
4. What weapon is the woman in distress being threatened with near the warehouse?
(a) A knife.
(b) A spear.
(c) A gun.
(d) A mace can.
5. How much time does Charlie have to wait when he gets to the bridge?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 40 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
6. When does Rose say he first met Charlie?
(a) When he needed a lawyer.
(b) When he was taken to the station.
(c) When he was on trial.
(d) When he was arrested.
7. Why does Charlie leave shortly after seeing his parents?
(a) He is cold.
(b) He has eaten his fill.
(c) He doesn't have much time.
(d) He has been recognized.
8. Why does Rose say he doesn't like Charlie?
(a) He made him believe him once.
(b) He is a bad role model.
(c) He is a criminal.
(d) He makes his job hard.
9. What kind of animal does the woman in the alley have?
10. What does the woman in the alley promise to do for Charlie?
(a) Love him.
(b) Pay him.
(c) Protect him.
(d) Hide him.
11. What is Rose's title?
12. How does Charlie help the woman in distress near the warehouse?
(a) He punches the man.
(b) He uses karate.
(c) He shoots his gun.
(d) He throws a rock.
13. What is Charlie's mother doing when he sees her?
(d) Answering questions.
14. Why does Charlie go looking for the place he goes after ditching the stolen car?
(a) His church helped one.
(b) He knows Rose won't look for him there.
(c) He sees another man heading to one.
(d) He is hungry.
15. How is Yarrow planned to be killed?
(a) By poison gas in the car.
(b) By a sharpshooter on the mountain.
(c) By an explosion in his car.
(d) By an explosion on the bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the woman in the alley not afraid of Charlie?
2. How does Charlie describe the woman he saved in the alley?
3. Why can't Charlie get out of the cave the way he came?
4. What does Charlie do with the knife in the alley?
5. How does the woman in the alley make money?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)