|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie hope to stop after getting off the bus?
(a) The motorcade.
(b) The trigger-set.
(c) The media cameras.
(d) The explosion.
2. What evidence was used against Charlie in the case of Alex's murder?
(c) All of these.
(d) Blood evidence.
3. What does Charlie tell the person he calls when he gets off the bus?
(a) He is innocent.
(b) He will probably die.
(c) He needs help.
(d) He is doing the right thing.
4. What does Charlie think about before he begins his escape plan?
(a) The man in the crowd.
(b) Beth's look.
(c) The guards outside the door.
(d) His mother.
5. What is most disorienting to Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
(a) The coldness.
(b) The sounds.
(c) The darkness.
(d) The silence.
6. What food does Charlie save for later after seeing his parents?
(a) A roll.
(b) A steak tip.
(c) A carrot.
(d) An apple.
7. What does Charlie use as a pillow in the hideaway in the woman's house?
(a) A blanket.
(b) Cat skin.
(d) Old cans.
8. How does Charlie help the woman in distress near the warehouse?
(a) He shoots his gun.
(b) He punches the man.
(c) He throws a rock.
(d) He uses karate.
9. What does Charlie do with the knife in the alley?
(a) Puts it in his pack.
(b) Throws it away.
(c) Burries it.
(d) Leaves it alone.
10. What kind of animal does the woman in the alley have?
11. Who asks Charlie to turn himself in?
(a) His father.
(c) His mother.
12. What does the woman in the alley promise to do for Charlie?
(a) Protect him.
(b) Hide him.
(c) Love him.
(d) Pay him.
13. Who is Charlie told to find as he is taken away by Rose?
14. Where does Charlie learn more about Yarrow's travel plans?
(a) A cafeteria.
(b) A hotel lobby.
(c) A store.
(d) A diner.
15. How does Charlie feel as he tries to explain what happened to him to Angeline's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie promise the person he calls when he gets off the bus?
2. What does Rose do to ignore Charlie?
3. What is strange when Charlie tries to call his mother?
4. What does Rose not do that allows Charlie to escape?
5. Why does Rose say he doesn't like Charlie?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)