|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the woman in the alley?
2. Where does Charlie learn more about Yarrow's travel plans?
(a) A diner.
(b) A hotel lobby.
(c) A cafeteria.
(d) A store.
3. What kind of animal does the woman in the alley have?
4. What is Charlie strapped to in his jumpsuit?
(a) A chair.
(b) A table.
(c) A board.
(d) A wall.
5. What does Charlie realize when he gets in the car with Rose?
(a) He is bleeding.
(b) He is hated by Rose.
(c) He is remembering more.
(d) His cuffs are undone.
6. How does Charlie feel as he tries to explain what happened to him to Angeline's mother?
7. How does Charlie help the woman in distress near the warehouse?
(a) He shoots his gun.
(b) He punches the man.
(c) He uses karate.
(d) He throws a rock.
8. Who kills men on the bridge?
9. Who besides Charlie knows of the plan to kill Yarrow?
(c) The assassins.
(d) The black avenger.
10. What kind of impulses does the woman in the alley say she can avoid?
(c) Mind control.
(d) All of these.
11. What does Charlie use as a pillow in the hideaway in the woman's house?
(b) Old cans.
(c) A blanket.
(d) Cat skin.
12. Why does Charlie leave shortly after seeing his parents?
(a) He has eaten his fill.
(b) He doesn't have much time.
(c) He is cold.
(d) He has been recognized.
13. What does the woman in the alley promise to do for Charlie?
(a) Pay him.
(b) Love him.
(c) Protect him.
(d) Hide him.
14. Who does Angeline's mother remind Charlie of?
(a) Alex's mother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His principal.
15. What does Rose do to ignore Charlie?
(a) Opens a news paper.
(b) Rolls down the window.
(c) Turns up the radio.
(d) Makes a phone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the woman in the alley not afraid of Charlie?
2. What does Rose not do that allows Charlie to escape?
3. What is most disorienting to Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
4. What is Charlie offered when he is found in the cave?
5. How does Charlie get the trust of the people who find him in the cave?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)