|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rose say Charlie will go before they get to the prison?
(b) Washington D.C.
2. Who wants to talk to Charlie as Rose takes him away?
(d) His family.
3. What month is it when Charlie gets out of the cave?
4. What surprises Charlie when he sees the group waiting to talk to him as Rose takes him away?
(a) He thinks he remembers this being a familiar scene.
(b) He has never seen so many reporters.
(c) He feels excited.
(d) He sees a familiar face.
5. Who is Angeline?
(a) The little girl who wakes up Charlie in the cave.
(b) An ancient philosopher.
(c) The police woman who finds Charlie.
(d) Charlie's mother.
6. What clouds Charlie's ability to think before he begins his escape plan?
7. How does Charlie feel as he tries to explain what happened to him to Angeline's mother?
8. How does the woman in the alley know who Charlie is?
(a) She can read minds.
(b) She saw him on the news.
(c) She has a newspaper.
(d) She was captured with him.
9. What is the woman in distress wearing near the warehouse?
(a) A blue dress.
(b) A black jacket.
(c) A red hat.
(d) A green sweater.
10. What does Charlie use as a pillow in the hideaway in the woman's house?
(a) Cat skin.
(c) Old cans.
(d) A blanket.
11. What kind of car does Angeline's mother drive?
12. What does Charlie hope to stop after getting off the bus?
(a) The motorcade.
(b) The trigger-set.
(c) The explosion.
(d) The media cameras.
13. What is Charlie offered when he is found in the cave?
(b) A ride.
14. Where is the woman who Charlie saved in the alley hiding?
(a) Behind a box.
(b) Another alley.
(c) A doorway.
(d) Under a garage door.
15. Who is Charlie told to find as he is taken away by Rose?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who besides Charlie knows of the plan to kill Yarrow?
2. What does Charlie tell the person he calls when he gets off the bus?
3. Who is Richard Yarrow?
4. Where is Charlie from?
5. Who asks Charlie to turn himself in?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)