Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is waiting for Charlie at the bridge?
(a) All of these.
(b) Secret Service Agents.
2. Why does Charlie go looking for the place he goes after ditching the stolen car?
(a) He is hungry.
(b) His church helped one.
(c) He knows Rose won't look for him there.
(d) He sees another man heading to one.
3. Who wants to talk to Charlie as Rose takes him away?
(a) His family.
4. Why doesn't Charlie want to call the police?
(a) He doesn't know what happened to him.
(b) There is so much he can't explain.
(c) He thinks he is in trouble.
(d) They won't believe him.
5. What relieves Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
(a) The dog is gone.
(b) Nothing is broken.
(c) He is alone.
(d) There is food near.
6. What does Charlie tell the person he calls when he gets off the bus?
(a) He will probably die.
(b) He is doing the right thing.
(c) He needs help.
(d) He is innocent.
7. What does Rose do to ignore Charlie?
(a) Opens a news paper.
(b) Turns up the radio.
(c) Makes a phone call.
(d) Rolls down the window.
8. How does Charlie get the trust of the people who find him in the cave?
(a) He makes the little girl laugh.
(b) He gives her the gun.
(c) He passes out.
(d) He tells his story.
9. What does Charlie hope to stop after getting off the bus?
(a) The trigger-set.
(b) The explosion.
(c) The media cameras.
(d) The motorcade.
10. How does Charlie describe the woman he saved in the alley?
(a) Smelly and large.
(b) Tall and gorgeous.
(c) Strange and familiar.
(d) Small and dirty.
11. Who besides Charlie knows of the plan to kill Yarrow?
(b) The assassins.
(c) The black avenger.
12. Where is the woman who Charlie saved in the alley hiding?
(a) A doorway.
(b) Behind a box.
(c) Another alley.
(d) Under a garage door.
13. How is Yarrow planned to be killed?
(a) By poison gas in the car.
(b) By an explosion on the bridge.
(c) By a sharpshooter on the mountain.
(d) By an explosion in his car.
14. What makes Charlie afraid he will get stuck in the cave?
(a) He gets hunger pains.
(b) The flashlight stops working.
(c) It gets narrow.
(d) He faints.
15. What surprises Charlie when he sees the group waiting to talk to him as Rose takes him away?
(a) He feels excited.
(b) He thinks he remembers this being a familiar scene.
(c) He has never seen so many reporters.
(d) He sees a familiar face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie ask Rose to call?
2. Where does Charlie go after ditching the stolen car?
3. Who is Angeline?
4. What is Charlie's biggest advantage while in the car with Rose?
5. What does Charlie ask for when he is found in the cave?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)