|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of impulses does the woman in the alley say she can avoid?
(c) Mind control.
(d) All of these.
2. How does the woman in the alley know who Charlie is?
(a) She has a newspaper.
(b) She saw him on the news.
(c) She was captured with him.
(d) She can read minds.
3. How does Charlie describe the woman he saved in the alley?
(a) Tall and gorgeous.
(b) Smelly and large.
(c) Small and dirty.
(d) Strange and familiar.
4. Where is the woman who Charlie saved in the alley hiding?
(a) A doorway.
(b) Another alley.
(c) Under a garage door.
(d) Behind a box.
5. What kind of animal does the woman in the alley have?
6. Who does Charlie call when he gets off the bus?
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His mother.
7. What is the name of the woman in the alley?
8. Who does Angeline's mother remind Charlie of?
(a) His principal.
(c) Alex's mother.
(d) His mother.
9. When does Rose say he first met Charlie?
(a) When he needed a lawyer.
(b) When he was on trial.
(c) When he was taken to the station.
(d) When he was arrested.
10. Why doesn't Charlie run the flashlight while walking through it?
(a) He wants to preserve the battery.
(b) It is too bright.
(c) He doesn't want anyone to see him.
(d) It is broken.
11. Where does Rose say Charlie will go before they get to the prison?
(d) Washington D.C.
12. What is strange when Charlie tries to call his mother?
(a) The voicemail is for someone else.
(b) The line is busy.
(c) He can't remember her number.
(d) The line is disconnected.
13. Who wakes up Charlie in the cave?
(a) A police woman.
(b) A little girl.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A little boy.
14. What is Charlie offered when he is found in the cave?
(d) A ride.
15. What does Charlie do with the knife in the alley?
(a) Puts it in his pack.
(b) Leaves it alone.
(c) Throws it away.
(d) Burries it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Angeline's father's occupation?
2. What does Charlie ask for when he is found in the cave?
3. What does Charlie promise the person he calls when he gets off the bus?
4. What evidence was used against Charlie in the case of Alex's murder?
5. Why does Charlie leave shortly after seeing his parents?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)