|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Charlie want to call the police?
(a) He thinks he is in trouble.
(b) They won't believe him.
(c) There is so much he can't explain.
(d) He doesn't know what happened to him.
2. Where is Charlie when he gets out of the cave?
(b) Cape Town.
3. How does Charlie get the trust of the people who find him in the cave?
(a) He passes out.
(b) He makes the little girl laugh.
(c) He gives her the gun.
(d) He tells his story.
4. Why is Charlie so surprised when he hears where he is when he gets out of the cave?
(a) It is on the other side of the state.
(b) It is near his home.
(c) His mother is from there.
(d) He has never heard of it.
5. What does Charlie hope to stop after getting off the bus?
(a) The trigger-set.
(b) The motorcade.
(c) The explosion.
(d) The media cameras.
6. How does Charlie feel as he tries to explain what happened to him to Angeline's mother?
7. What does Charlie tell the person he calls when he gets off the bus?
(a) He is doing the right thing.
(b) He will probably die.
(c) He is innocent.
(d) He needs help.
8. Who wants to talk to Charlie as Rose takes him away?
(c) His family.
9. What is strange when Charlie tries to call his mother?
(a) The voicemail is for someone else.
(b) The line is disconnected.
(c) He can't remember her number.
(d) The line is busy.
10. Who is waiting for Charlie at the bridge?
(a) All of these.
(c) Secret Service Agents.
11. What is the woman in distress wearing near the warehouse?
(a) A blue dress.
(b) A red hat.
(c) A black jacket.
(d) A green sweater.
12. Why is the woman in the alley not afraid of Charlie?
(a) She has seen him before.
(b) He saved her.
(c) She can read his mind.
(d) He is young.
13. What does Charlie realize when he hears Yarrow's name?
(a) Yarrow is the man who captured him.
(b) Rose is in league with Yarrow.
(c) Yarrow is the real bad guy.
(d) The men who captured him plan to kill Yarrow.
14. Who does Charlie call when he gets off the bus?
(b) His grandmother.
(d) His mother.
15. Who asks Charlie to turn himself in?
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Charlie ask Rose to call?
2. When does Rose say he first met Charlie?
3. Why does Charlie go looking for the place he goes after ditching the stolen car?
4. How much does Charlie pay for his bus ticket?
5. Where does Charlie go after ditching the stolen car?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)