|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the woman in the alley not afraid of Charlie?
(a) He is young.
(b) He saved her.
(c) She has seen him before.
(d) She can read his mind.
2. What is most disorienting to Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
(a) The coldness.
(b) The silence.
(c) The sounds.
(d) The darkness.
3. What is Charlie's mother doing when he sees her?
(b) Answering questions.
4. How does Charlie feel as he tries to explain what happened to him to Angeline's mother?
5. Who wakes up Charlie in the cave?
(a) A little girl.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A little boy.
(d) A police woman.
6. Who is Charlie told to find as he is taken away by Rose?
7. What is strange when Charlie tries to call his mother?
(a) He can't remember her number.
(b) The line is disconnected.
(c) The line is busy.
(d) The voicemail is for someone else.
8. What is Angeline's father's occupation?
(a) Police man.
(b) Post man.
9. What surprises Rose when he sees Charlie?
(a) He doesn't remember Rose.
(b) He is hurt.
(c) He is older.
(d) He is healthy.
10. What is Rose's title?
11. When does Rose say he first met Charlie?
(a) When he needed a lawyer.
(b) When he was taken to the station.
(c) When he was on trial.
(d) When he was arrested.
12. Who is Richard Yarrow?
(a) A terrorist.
(b) A Navy Seal.
(c) The Secretary of Homeland Security.
(d) The Secretary of Defense.
13. How much time does Charlie have to wait when he gets to the bridge?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 40 minutes.
14. What food does Charlie save for later after seeing his parents?
(a) A roll.
(b) An apple.
(c) A carrot.
(d) A steak tip.
15. What does Charlie do with the knife in the alley?
(a) Puts it in his pack.
(b) Leaves it alone.
(c) Burries it.
(d) Throws it away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color in the cave brings Charlie the most joy?
2. What does Charlie tell the person he calls when he gets off the bus?
3. How does Charlie describe the woman he saved in the alley?
4. What relieves Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
5. Who asks Charlie to turn himself in?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)