|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Angeline's father's occupation?
(a) Post man.
(b) Police man.
2. What is Charlie strapped to in his jumpsuit?
(a) A board.
(b) A wall.
(c) A table.
(d) A chair.
3. What does the woman in the alley promise to do for Charlie?
(a) Protect him.
(b) Hide him.
(c) Pay him.
(d) Love him.
4. What color in the cave brings Charlie the most joy?
5. What kind of impulses does the woman in the alley say she can avoid?
(a) Mind control.
(b) All of these.
6. Why doesn't Charlie run the flashlight while walking through it?
(a) It is too bright.
(b) It is broken.
(c) He wants to preserve the battery.
(d) He doesn't want anyone to see him.
7. Why does Charlie have to hide himself after getting off the bus?
(a) He can't be recognized.
(b) The bad guys know him.
(c) He doesn't have time to talk to anyone.
(d) He looks suspicious.
8. What is the name of the bus station Charlie gets a ticket to?
(a) Cale's Station.
(b) Cole's Station.
(c) Cule's Station.
(d) Coole's Station.
9. Who wants to talk to Charlie as Rose takes him away?
(a) His family.
10. What relieves Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
(a) Nothing is broken.
(b) There is food near.
(c) The dog is gone.
(d) He is alone.
11. How does Charlie get the trust of the people who find him in the cave?
(a) He gives her the gun.
(b) He makes the little girl laugh.
(c) He passes out.
(d) He tells his story.
12. Where does Charlie learn more about Yarrow's travel plans?
(a) A diner.
(b) A store.
(c) A cafeteria.
(d) A hotel lobby.
13. Who is Charlie told to find as he is taken away by Rose?
14. What does Rose do to ignore Charlie?
(a) Makes a phone call.
(b) Rolls down the window.
(c) Turns up the radio.
(d) Opens a news paper.
15. What does Rose not do that allows Charlie to escape?
(a) Call in the escape.
(b) Shoot him.
(c) Yell at him.
(d) Cuff him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Charlie when he tries to call his mother?
2. Who asks Charlie to turn himself in?
3. Why doesn't Charlie want to call the police?
4. What does Charlie hope to stop after getting off the bus?
5. What color jumpsuit is Charlie given?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)