|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the woman in the alley make money?
(a) She is a prostitute.
(b) She sells newspapers.
(c) She picks pockets.
(d) She collects cans.
2. Why can't Charlie get out of the cave the way he came?
(a) The opening is blocked.
(b) His ankle is swollen.
(c) The mud is frozen.
(d) He doesn't have a rope.
3. What does Charlie hope to stop after getting off the bus?
(a) The trigger-set.
(b) The explosion.
(c) The media cameras.
(d) The motorcade.
4. Who is waiting for Charlie at the bridge?
(b) All of these.
(c) Secret Service Agents.
5. Why do the people who find Charlie in the cave fear him?
(a) He is in a prisoner's outfit.
(b) He is dirty.
(c) He has a gun.
(d) He is covered in blood.
6. Who is Charlie told to find as he is taken away by Rose?
7. Where does Rose say Charlie will go before they get to the prison?
(d) Washington D.C.
8. What is the woman in distress wearing near the warehouse?
(a) A blue dress.
(b) A red hat.
(c) A green sweater.
(d) A black jacket.
9. Where does Charlie see his parents after his second escape?
(a) The homeless shelter.
(b) A church.
(c) On the street.
(d) The TV.
10. What food does Charlie save for later after seeing his parents?
(a) An apple.
(b) A roll.
(c) A steak tip.
(d) A carrot.
11. Why does Rose say he doesn't like Charlie?
(a) He makes his job hard.
(b) He made him believe him once.
(c) He is a bad role model.
(d) He is a criminal.
12. Who does Charlie call when he gets off the bus?
(a) His mother.
(d) His grandmother.
13. What is Charlie offered when he is found in the cave?
(c) A ride.
14. Why is the woman in the alley not afraid of Charlie?
(a) He saved her.
(b) He is young.
(c) She has seen him before.
(d) She can read his mind.
15. What does Charlie do with the knife in the alley?
(a) Leaves it alone.
(b) Throws it away.
(c) Burries it.
(d) Puts it in his pack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman in the alley promise to do for Charlie?
2. Who besides Charlie knows of the plan to kill Yarrow?
3. What does Charlie tell the person he calls when he gets off the bus?
4. Where is Charlie from?
5. Why doesn't Charlie want to call the police?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)