|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color in the cave brings Charlie the most joy?
2. What relieves Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
(a) There is food near.
(b) Nothing is broken.
(c) He is alone.
(d) The dog is gone.
3. How does Charlie feel as he tries to explain what happened to him to Angeline's mother?
4. What evidence was used against Charlie in the case of Alex's murder?
(a) Blood evidence.
(c) All of these.
5. How does the woman in the alley know who Charlie is?
(a) She can read minds.
(b) She saw him on the news.
(c) She has a newspaper.
(d) She was captured with him.
6. How does the woman in the alley make money?
(a) She picks pockets.
(b) She collects cans.
(c) She sells newspapers.
(d) She is a prostitute.
7. How much does Charlie pay for his bus ticket?
8. What kind of animal does the woman in the alley have?
9. Why do the people who find Charlie in the cave fear him?
(a) He is covered in blood.
(b) He has a gun.
(c) He is in a prisoner's outfit.
(d) He is dirty.
10. Who does Charlie ask Rose to call?
(a) His Sensei.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His parents.
(d) His lawyer.
11. What does Charlie ask for when he is found in the cave?
(b) A bed.
(d) A phone.
12. When does Rose say he first met Charlie?
(a) When he was taken to the station.
(b) When he needed a lawyer.
(c) When he was on trial.
(d) When he was arrested.
13. Why does Charlie have to hide himself after getting off the bus?
(a) He doesn't have time to talk to anyone.
(b) He looks suspicious.
(c) He can't be recognized.
(d) The bad guys know him.
14. Where does Rose say Charlie will go before they get to the prison?
(a) Washington D.C.
15. Who wants to talk to Charlie as Rose takes him away?
(c) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Charlie at the bridge?
2. What surprises Charlie when he sees the group waiting to talk to him as Rose takes him away?
3. What does Charlie tell the person he calls when he gets off the bus?
4. What is the biggest shock to Charlie when he sees a newspaper?
5. What does the woman in the alley promise to do for Charlie?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)