|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Charlie on a high during his classes after the demonstration?
(a) He heard from Alex.
(b) Beth accepted his request.
(c) His sensei was proud of him.
(d) The demonstration went well.
2. What kind of move did Charlie perform at his demonstration?
(a) The Karma Dance.
(b) A kissake.
(c) A kata.
(d) A kick dance.
3. What does Charlie do as he drinks the water?
4. What does the voice tell Charlie after the truck flips?
(a) You have done well.
(b) Come back to me.
(c) Never give in.
(d) This is not the end.
5. What is Josh's screen name?
(a) Master of the Galaxy.
(b) Galaxy Master.
(c) The One of Greatness.
(d) The Great One.
6. How did Beth act after Charlie broke the bricks?
7. What ethnicity are the men near the black square?
(d) Middle Eastern.
8. What kind of car does Charlie's mother drive?
9. What kind of animal does Charlie compare the man who wants to kill him to?
(a) A snake.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A cat.
(d) A rat.
10. Where does Charlie get water after running from the flipped truck?
(a) A canteen.
(b) A fountain.
(c) A river.
(d) A waterfall.
11. What did Charlie's sensei say was distracting Charlie on his last day of normalcy?
(b) His success.
(c) Fear of his mother.
(d) The phone number.
12. What are the men near the black square holding?
13. Who beat Charlie in a spar on his last day of normalcy?
14. Why does Alex stop the fight brewing between his friends and Charlie?
(a) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He knows Charlie can really hurt them.
(d) He knows Charlie will get hurt.
15. How does Charlie hurt the animal like man?
(a) All of these.
(b) He kicks him in the groin.
(c) He punches him in the throat.
(d) He steps on his foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Charlie covered in as he hides from Hunter?
2. What is the towel next to Charlie at the beginning of the book soaked in?
3. Where is Sensei Mike from?
4. How many concrete blocks were part of the demonstration?
5. What had to quiet before Charlie could begin his demonstration?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)