|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alex describe Beth?
(a) The right fit for Charlie.
(b) The strangest girl he ever met.
(c) The coolest girl he knows.
(d) His biggest regret.
2. How many concrete blocks were part of the demonstration?
3. Why does Charlie say Alex's judgments aren't clear?
(a) Because he can't see all sides.
(b) Because he is in pain.
(c) Because he is drunk.
(d) Because he hasn't been taught well.
4. What homework was Charlie doing at the beginning of the book?
5. What historical figures does Charlie get courage from at the beginning of the book?
(a) Muhammad Ali.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) Mahtma Gandhi.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
6. What level does Charlie have in karate?
(a) Black Belt.
(b) Red Belt.
(c) Orange Belt.
(d) Black Belt.
7. What did Charlie's sensei say was distracting Charlie on his last day of normalcy?
(a) The phone number.
(c) Fear of his mother.
(d) His success.
8. What does Charlie do as he drinks the water?
9. Who initiates the conversation between Alex's friends and Charlie?
10. What did Charlie NOT think about while doing his demonstration?
(a) His sensei.
(b) The upcoming test.
(c) His moves.
(d) The audience.
11. What causes the truck to roll?
(a) A gunshot.
(b) An explosion.
(c) A flat tire.
(d) A rock.
12. What is written on Charlie's hand at the beginning of the book?
(a) A telephone number.
(b) A book title.
(c) A test answer.
(d) An address.
13. What is Hunter?
(a) A bear.
(b) A program.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A blood hound.
14. How does Charlie describe his feelings after the demonstration?
(a) The coolest day of his life.
(b) The beginning of the end.
(c) The start of his popularity.
(d) The high point of his day.
15. What is the name of Charlie's best friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie think about as he is running down the hall?
2. What kind of move did Charlie perform at his demonstration?
3. Where does Charlie get water after running from the flipped truck?
4. What words comfort Charlie at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Charlie get possession of a truck?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)