|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlie go to hide from Hunter?
(a) The sinkhole.
(b) Up a tree.
(c) The road.
(d) The woods.
2. What ethnicity are the men near the black square?
(b) Middle Eastern.
3. What does the voice tell Charlie after the truck flips?
(a) Come back to me.
(b) You have done well.
(c) This is not the end.
(d) Never give in.
4. Why does Charlie say Alex's judgments aren't clear?
(a) Because he is in pain.
(b) Because he hasn't been taught well.
(c) Because he can't see all sides.
(d) Because he is drunk.
5. How did Beth act when Charlie was about to hit the bricks?
6. What does Charlie think about as he is running down the hall?
(a) His demonstration.
(b) His mother.
(c) His girlfriend.
(d) His math test.
7. What are the men near the black square holding?
8. Who is Charlie thinking about after the truck flips?
9. What does Charlie do when he hears a voice in his head after the truck flips?
(b) Fights to get Beth's face back.
(c) Yells out.
10. What does Charlie feel a surge of as he goes through the black square?
11. What causes the truck to roll?
(a) An explosion.
(b) A rock.
(c) A flat tire.
(d) A gunshot.
12. Who introduced Charlie at his demonstration?
(a) His football coach.
(b) His sensei.
(c) The history teacher.
(d) The principal.
13. Where does Charlie get water after running from the flipped truck?
(a) A waterfall.
(b) A canteen.
(c) A fountain.
(d) A river.
14. What is Charlie running for at the end of the hallway as he escapes?
(a) A door.
(b) A vent.
(c) A black box.
(d) Another hallway.
15. What is the name of Charlie's best friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who beat Charlie in a spar on his last day of normalcy?
2. What does Alex say is the worst part of his life?
3. Why does Alex stop the fight brewing between his friends and Charlie?
4. Why is Alex so frustrated at Charlie?
5. What did Charlie's sensei say was distracting Charlie on his last day of normalcy?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)