|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alex say Charlie relies on for strength?
(a) All of these.
2. What does Charlie do when he hears a voice in his head after the truck flips?
(a) Fights to get Beth's face back.
(c) Yells out.
3. What pose did Charlie hold before breaking the bricks?
(a) The mantis.
(b) The crane.
(c) The bear.
(d) The tiger.
4. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
(a) His gut.
(b) His temple.
(c) His groin.
(d) His back.
5. Why doesn't Charlie call out to the voices he hears at the beginning of the book?
(a) He recognizes them.
(b) He has no voice.
(c) All of these.
(d) He knows they locked him up.
6. What does Charlie ask Alex not to do when they are talking alone?
(b) Take a pill.
7. How does Charlie say he felt on his last day of normalcy?
8. What is Charlie's last name?
9. Who makes the first swing at Charlie?
(a) Crew Cut.
10. How many men follow Charlie where he hides from hunter?
11. Whose voice does Charlie hear after the truck flips?
12. What is Charlie covered in as he hides from Hunter?
13. What does Alex say is the worst part of his life?
(a) He can't rely on anything.
(b) He is surrounded by lies.
(c) He has no choice.
(d) He feels alone.
14. What words comfort Charlie at the beginning of the book?
(a) What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
(b) Where there is a will, there is a way.
(c) Never give up.
(d) Carry on.
15. How does Charlie describe his feelings after the demonstration?
(a) The start of his popularity.
(b) The coolest day of his life.
(c) The beginning of the end.
(d) The high point of his day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie get possession of a truck?
2. Why does Charlie take the keys out of the truck?
3. What time does Charlie go to bed at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the first thing Charlie hears when he gets through the black square?
5. What is written on Charlie's hand at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)