|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie describe his feelings after the demonstration?
(a) The coolest day of his life.
(b) The beginning of the end.
(c) The start of his popularity.
(d) The high point of his day.
2. What kind of animal does Charlie compare the man who wants to kill him to?
(a) A snake.
(b) A cat.
(c) A rat.
(d) A lizard.
3. What is Charlie strapped to at the beginning of the book?
(a) A chair.
(b) A board.
(c) A table.
(d) A bed.
4. What does Charlie think about as he is running down the hall?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His mother.
(c) His demonstration.
(d) His math test.
5. What words comfort Charlie at the beginning of the book?
(a) What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
(b) Never give up.
(c) Where there is a will, there is a way.
(d) Carry on.
6. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
(a) His gut.
(b) His groin.
(c) His temple.
(d) His back.
7. What was Charlie called when introduced for his demonstration?
8. What did Charlie NOT think about while doing his demonstration?
(a) The audience.
(b) His moves.
(c) His sensei.
(d) The upcoming test.
9. Who introduced Charlie at his demonstration?
(a) His sensei.
(b) The principal.
(c) His football coach.
(d) The history teacher.
10. How does Charlie say he felt on his last day of normalcy?
11. What kind of demonstration is Charlie giving at school?
12. What is the towel next to Charlie at the beginning of the book soaked in?
13. What does Charlie want to be when he grows up?
(a) A solider.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A spy.
14. What is Charlie covered in as he hides from Hunter?
15. What level does Charlie have in karate?
(a) Red Belt.
(b) Black Belt.
(c) Black Belt.
(d) Orange Belt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie get nervous about the presentation he is to give at school?
2. What pose did Charlie hold before breaking the bricks?
3. What does Charlie do as he drinks the water?
4. What does Charlie feel a surge of as he goes through the black square?
5. What did Charlie's sensei say was distracting Charlie on his last day of normalcy?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)