|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What startles Charlie as he goes through the black square?
(a) The sunlight.
(b) The gun shots.
(c) The darkness.
(d) The pain.
2. How did Beth act when Charlie was about to hit the bricks?
3. How did Charlie visit his best friend after he moved?
(a) He took the bus.
(b) He walked.
(c) He rode his bike.
(d) He borrowed his mother's car.
4. What level does Charlie have in karate?
(a) Black Belt.
(b) Black Belt.
(c) Orange Belt.
(d) Red Belt.
5. What kind of animal does Charlie compare the man who wants to kill him to?
(a) A rat.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A snake.
(d) A cat.
6. What ethnicity are the men near the black square?
(c) Middle Eastern.
7. Who introduced Charlie at his demonstration?
(a) The history teacher.
(b) His football coach.
(c) His sensei.
(d) The principal.
8. What did Charlie's sensei say was distracting Charlie on his last day of normalcy?
(a) Fear of his mother.
(c) His success.
(d) The phone number.
9. What historical figures does Charlie get courage from at the beginning of the book?
(a) Muhammad Ali.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Mahtma Gandhi.
10. What causes the truck to roll?
(a) A flat tire.
(b) A rock.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) An explosion.
11. Who beat Charlie in a spar on his last day of normalcy?
12. Who is Charlie thinking about after the truck flips?
13. How does Alex describe Beth?
(a) The right fit for Charlie.
(b) The coolest girl he knows.
(c) His biggest regret.
(d) The strangest girl he ever met.
14. What are the men near the black square holding?
15. What is written on Charlie's hand at the beginning of the book?
(a) A telephone number.
(b) A test answer.
(c) An address.
(d) A book title.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie ask Alex not to do when they are talking alone?
2. What does Charlie fall to the bottom of after hiding from Hunter?
3. How does Charlie describe his feelings after the demonstration?
4. What did Charlie NOT think about while doing his demonstration?
5. What is Charlie covered in as he hides from Hunter?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)