|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Charlie on a high during his classes after the demonstration?
(a) He heard from Alex.
(b) His sensei was proud of him.
(c) Beth accepted his request.
(d) The demonstration went well.
2. What is Charlie running for at the end of the hallway as he escapes?
(a) Another hallway.
(b) A vent.
(c) A door.
(d) A black box.
3. What historical figures does Charlie get courage from at the beginning of the book?
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) Mahtma Gandhi.
(c) Muhammad Ali.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
4. Who beat Charlie in a spar on his last day of normalcy?
5. What does Charlie fall to the bottom of after hiding from Hunter?
(a) A basement hole.
(b) A ditch.
(c) A grave.
(d) A cave.
6. What does Charlie think about as he is running down the hall?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His math test.
(c) His demonstration.
(d) His mother.
7. How did Beth act when Charlie was about to hit the bricks?
8. What words comfort Charlie at the beginning of the book?
(a) What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
(b) Never give up.
(c) Where there is a will, there is a way.
(d) Carry on.
9. What was Sensei Mike's former occupation?
10. Why is Alex so frustrated at Charlie?
(a) He is interested in Beth.
(b) He is good at karate.
(c) He doesn't call anymore.
(d) He has a better life.
11. What is Josh's screen name?
(a) Galaxy Master.
(b) The One of Greatness.
(c) The Great One.
(d) Master of the Galaxy.
12. What does Alex tell his friends about Charlie?
(a) He is a momma's boy.
(b) He is dating Beth.
(c) He is his best friend.
(d) He is a black belt.
13. What homework was Charlie doing at the beginning of the book?
14. What is the first thing Charlie hears when he gets through the black square?
(a) An alarm.
(d) A running engine.
15. Why does Beth not want to be with Charlie's best friend?
(a) He was too busy to date.
(b) He was rude.
(c) He was dating another girl.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who initiates the conversation between Alex's friends and Charlie?
2. What are the men near the black square holding?
3. Why did Charlie's best friend have to move?
4. How does Charlie hurt the animal like man?
5. Who is Charlie thinking about after the truck flips?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)