|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men follow Charlie where he hides from hunter?
2. Why does Charlie take the keys out of the truck?
(a) There is flashlight on it.
(b) To use them as a knife.
(c) So the guards can't drive it.
(d) Out of habit.
3. How did Beth act after Charlie broke the bricks?
4. What ethnicity are the men near the black square?
(c) Middle Eastern.
5. What pose did Charlie hold before breaking the bricks?
(a) The crane.
(b) The mantis.
(c) The tiger.
(d) The bear.
6. What is the towel next to Charlie at the beginning of the book soaked in?
7. What level does Charlie have in karate?
(a) Black Belt.
(b) Orange Belt.
(c) Black Belt.
(d) Red Belt.
8. What is the first thing Charlie hears when he gets through the black square?
(b) A running engine.
(d) An alarm.
9. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
(a) His temple.
(b) His groin.
(c) His back.
(d) His gut.
10. Why does Alex stop the fight brewing between his friends and Charlie?
(a) He knows Charlie can really hurt them.
(b) He knows Charlie will get hurt.
(c) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
(d) He is bored.
11. Where is Sensei Mike from?
12. Why is Alex so frustrated at Charlie?
(a) He is interested in Beth.
(b) He has a better life.
(c) He is good at karate.
(d) He doesn't call anymore.
13. How does Charlie get possession of a truck?
(a) He finds it in a garage.
(b) He finds it empty and running.
(c) He kicks the driver out.
(d) He kills the driver.
14. Who initiates the conversation between Alex's friends and Charlie?
15. Where does Charlie go to hide from Hunter?
(a) The road.
(b) Up a tree.
(c) The woods.
(d) The sinkhole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Josh's last name?
2. What homework was Charlie doing at the beginning of the book?
3. What is Hunter?
4. What is Josh's screen name?
5. What does Alex do as Charlie drives away from the almost fight?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)