|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Charlie on a high during his classes after the demonstration?
(a) His sensei was proud of him.
(b) He heard from Alex.
(c) Beth accepted his request.
(d) The demonstration went well.
2. How does Charlie get possession of a truck?
(a) He kills the driver.
(b) He finds it in a garage.
(c) He finds it empty and running.
(d) He kicks the driver out.
3. Why does Charlie follow the water source?
(a) He want pure water.
(b) He can't cross it yet.
(c) He hopes it will lead to a city.
(d) He doesn't know what else to do.
4. Why is Alex so frustrated at Charlie?
(a) He is good at karate.
(b) He is interested in Beth.
(c) He has a better life.
(d) He doesn't call anymore.
5. Who is Charlie thinking about after the truck flips?
6. What ethnicity are the men near the black square?
(a) Middle Eastern.
7. What does Alex say Charlie relies on for strength?
(a) All of these.
8. What does Alex say is the worst part of his life?
(a) He is surrounded by lies.
(b) He feels alone.
(c) He can't rely on anything.
(d) He has no choice.
9. How does Charlie hurt the animal like man?
(a) All of these.
(b) He kicks him in the groin.
(c) He punches him in the throat.
(d) He steps on his foot.
10. What is the towel next to Charlie at the beginning of the book soaked in?
11. What is Josh's screen name?
(a) Master of the Galaxy.
(b) The One of Greatness.
(c) Galaxy Master.
(d) The Great One.
12. What does Charlie feel a surge of as he goes through the black square?
13. What is Charlie's last name?
14. What does Charlie want to be when he grows up?
(a) A solider.
(b) A pilot.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A spy.
15. Why does Charlie say Alex's judgments aren't clear?
(a) Because he hasn't been taught well.
(b) Because he is in pain.
(c) Because he can't see all sides.
(d) Because he is drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words comfort Charlie at the beginning of the book?
2. What causes the truck to roll?
3. What kind of card does Charlie always carry with him?
4. What is Hunter?
5. What homework was Charlie doing at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)