|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men follow Charlie where he hides from hunter?
2. What time does Charlie go to bed at the beginning of the book?
3. What kind of car does Charlie's mother drive?
4. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
(a) His back.
(b) His gut.
(c) His temple.
(d) His groin.
5. How does Charlie describe his feelings after the demonstration?
(a) The coolest day of his life.
(b) The high point of his day.
(c) The beginning of the end.
(d) The start of his popularity.
6. What is the name of Charlie's best friend?
7. What had to quiet before Charlie could begin his demonstration?
(a) The audience.
(b) All of these.
(c) His insides.
(d) His mind.
8. How does Charlie hurt the animal like man?
(a) All of these.
(b) He punches him in the throat.
(c) He steps on his foot.
(d) He kicks him in the groin.
9. What does Alex say Charlie relies on for strength?
(b) All of these.
10. How many concrete blocks were part of the demonstration?
11. Where does Charlie get water after running from the flipped truck?
(a) A canteen.
(b) A fountain.
(c) A river.
(d) A waterfall.
12. What is Josh's last name?
13. How did Beth act after Charlie broke the bricks?
14. What words comfort Charlie at the beginning of the book?
(a) Carry on.
(b) Never give up.
(c) Where there is a will, there is a way.
(d) What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
15. What kind of straps are around Charlie at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Sensei Mike's former occupation?
2. What causes the truck to roll?
3. What is Charlie's last name?
4. Why does Charlie get nervous about the presentation he is to give at school?
5. What does Charlie want to be when he grows up?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)