|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Charlie call out to the voices he hears at the beginning of the book?
(a) He has no voice.
(b) He knows they locked him up.
(c) All of these.
(d) He recognizes them.
2. Why is Charlie so weak as he runs away from the truck?
(a) He has been tortured.
(b) He just got in a car accident.
(c) All of these.
(d) He is dehydrated.
3. Where does Charlie go to hide from Hunter?
(a) The road.
(b) The woods.
(c) Up a tree.
(d) The sinkhole.
4. What is Charlie's last name?
5. How does Charlie hurt the animal like man?
(a) All of these.
(b) He punches him in the throat.
(c) He steps on his foot.
(d) He kicks him in the groin.
6. How does Charlie say he felt on his last day of normalcy?
7. How did Beth act when Charlie was about to hit the bricks?
8. What pose did Charlie hold before breaking the bricks?
(a) The bear.
(b) The crane.
(c) The mantis.
(d) The tiger.
9. How does Charlie get possession of a truck?
(a) He finds it empty and running.
(b) He finds it in a garage.
(c) He kills the driver.
(d) He kicks the driver out.
10. How does Charlie describe his feelings after the demonstration?
(a) The start of his popularity.
(b) The beginning of the end.
(c) The coolest day of his life.
(d) The high point of his day.
11. What is written on Charlie's hand at the beginning of the book?
(a) A book title.
(b) A test answer.
(c) A telephone number.
(d) An address.
12. What returns to Charlie as he drinks water?
13. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
(a) His temple.
(b) His gut.
(c) His groin.
(d) His back.
14. Why does Charlie follow the water source?
(a) He want pure water.
(b) He hopes it will lead to a city.
(c) He can't cross it yet.
(d) He doesn't know what else to do.
15. What is Charlie running for at the end of the hallway as he escapes?
(a) Another hallway.
(b) A black box.
(c) A vent.
(d) A door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie get nervous about the presentation he is to give at school?
2. Where is Sensei Mike from?
3. How many men follow Charlie where he hides from hunter?
4. Who beat Charlie in a spar on his last day of normalcy?
5. What does the animal-like man plan to kill Charlie with?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)