|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie say he felt on his last day of normalcy?
2. What kind of demonstration is Charlie giving at school?
3. Why does Charlie take the keys out of the truck?
(a) So the guards can't drive it.
(b) Out of habit.
(c) To use them as a knife.
(d) There is flashlight on it.
4. Who gave Charlie the card he always has with him?
(a) His mother.
(b) Sensei Mike.
5. What does Charlie fall to the bottom of after hiding from Hunter?
(a) A ditch.
(b) A grave.
(c) A cave.
(d) A basement hole.
6. Who sat in the front during the demonstration?
(c) His mother.
7. What does Alex say Charlie relies on for strength?
(c) All of these.
8. Who makes the first swing at Charlie?
(c) Crew Cut.
9. What homework was Charlie doing at the beginning of the book?
10. What kind of animal does Charlie compare the man who wants to kill him to?
(a) A snake.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A cat.
(d) A rat.
11. Who introduced Charlie at his demonstration?
(a) His football coach.
(b) The principal.
(c) His sensei.
(d) The history teacher.
12. What is the towel next to Charlie at the beginning of the book soaked in?
13. What does Charlie ask Alex not to do when they are talking alone?
(c) Take a pill.
14. What historical figures does Charlie get courage from at the beginning of the book?
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) Mahtma Gandhi.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Muhammad Ali.
15. What had to quiet before Charlie could begin his demonstration?
(a) His mind.
(b) His insides.
(c) The audience.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie do as he drinks the water?
2. Where is Sensei Mike from?
3. How many concrete blocks were part of the demonstration?
4. What does the animal-like man plan to kill Charlie with?
5. How do the men know where Charlie hides from Hunter?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)