|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlie say he felt on his last day of normalcy?
2. What kind of card does Charlie always carry with him?
(a) Credit Card.
(b) Churchill Card.
(c) Debit Card.
(d) Phone Card.
3. How does Alex describe Beth?
(a) The coolest girl he knows.
(b) The right fit for Charlie.
(c) The strangest girl he ever met.
(d) His biggest regret.
4. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
(a) His groin.
(b) His back.
(c) His temple.
(d) His gut.
5. What is Charlie covered in as he hides from Hunter?
6. What had to quiet before Charlie could begin his demonstration?
(a) His mind.
(b) His insides.
(c) The audience.
(d) All of these.
7. Why is Alex so frustrated at Charlie?
(a) He doesn't call anymore.
(b) He has a better life.
(c) He is interested in Beth.
(d) He is good at karate.
8. Who makes the first swing at Charlie?
(c) Crew Cut.
9. What homework was Charlie doing at the beginning of the book?
10. What level does Charlie have in karate?
(a) Black Belt.
(b) Black Belt.
(c) Red Belt.
(d) Orange Belt.
11. What is Josh's last name?
12. Where is Sensei Mike from?
13. What does Charlie do as he drinks the water?
14. What does the voice tell Charlie after the truck flips?
(a) This is not the end.
(b) Come back to me.
(c) Never give in.
(d) You have done well.
15. What advice does Mike always give Charlie?
(a) To take what comes.
(b) To stand for what's right.
(c) To pray always.
(d) To turn the other cheek.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Charlie hears when he gets through the black square?
2. Who beat Charlie in a spar on his last day of normalcy?
3. What is Charlie's last name?
4. What was Charlie heading for when the truck flipped?
5. What does Charlie think about as he is running down the hall?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)