|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charlie NOT think about while doing his demonstration?
(a) His sensei.
(b) The upcoming test.
(c) His moves.
(d) The audience.
2. What does Charlie ask Alex not to do when they are talking alone?
(c) Take a pill.
3. Why is Charlie so weak as he runs away from the truck?
(a) He has been tortured.
(b) All of these.
(c) He just got in a car accident.
(d) He is dehydrated.
4. What had to quiet before Charlie could begin his demonstration?
(a) All of these.
(b) His mind.
(c) The audience.
(d) His insides.
5. What returns to Charlie as he drinks water?
6. Why was Charlie on a high during his classes after the demonstration?
(a) He heard from Alex.
(b) The demonstration went well.
(c) His sensei was proud of him.
(d) Beth accepted his request.
7. How many men follow Charlie where he hides from hunter?
8. What is Josh's last name?
9. What does Charlie want to be when he grows up?
(a) A pilot.
(b) A spy.
(c) A solider.
(d) A teacher.
10. What ethnicity are the men near the black square?
(d) Middle Eastern.
11. What kind of animal does Charlie compare the man who wants to kill him to?
(a) A rat.
(b) A snake.
(c) A cat.
(d) A lizard.
12. Who introduced Charlie at his demonstration?
(a) The principal.
(b) His football coach.
(c) The history teacher.
(d) His sensei.
13. Why does Charlie follow the water source?
(a) He doesn't know what else to do.
(b) He can't cross it yet.
(c) He want pure water.
(d) He hopes it will lead to a city.
14. What is Charlie's last name?
15. What time does Charlie go to bed at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What historical figures does Charlie get courage from at the beginning of the book?
2. What pose did Charlie hold before breaking the bricks?
3. Who gave Charlie the card he always has with him?
4. What does Charlie fall to the bottom of after hiding from Hunter?
5. How does Charlie get possession of a truck?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)