|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Josh's last name?
2. Who introduced Charlie at his demonstration?
(a) The history teacher.
(b) The principal.
(c) His football coach.
(d) His sensei.
3. Who is Charlie thinking about after the truck flips?
4. How many concrete blocks were part of the demonstration?
5. What words comfort Charlie at the beginning of the book?
(a) Where there is a will, there is a way.
(b) Never give up.
(c) What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
(d) Carry on.
6. Why doesn't Charlie call out to the voices he hears at the beginning of the book?
(a) He has no voice.
(b) He knows they locked him up.
(c) He recognizes them.
(d) All of these.
7. What level does Charlie have in karate?
(a) Black Belt.
(b) Black Belt.
(c) Orange Belt.
(d) Red Belt.
8. What kind of animal does Charlie compare the man who wants to kill him to?
(a) A lizard.
(b) A snake.
(c) A rat.
(d) A cat.
9. How did Charlie visit his best friend after he moved?
(a) He took the bus.
(b) He borrowed his mother's car.
(c) He walked.
(d) He rode his bike.
10. What does Charlie feel a surge of as he goes through the black square?
11. What are the men near the black square holding?
12. How did Beth act after Charlie broke the bricks?
13. Why is Charlie so weak as he runs away from the truck?
(a) He just got in a car accident.
(b) All of these.
(c) He has been tortured.
(d) He is dehydrated.
14. Who makes the first swing at Charlie?
(a) Crew Cut.
15. What is the name of Charlie's best friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What startles Charlie as he goes through the black square?
2. What does Charlie do as he drinks the water?
3. What was Charlie called when introduced for his demonstration?
4. What had to quiet before Charlie could begin his demonstration?
5. Why does Alex stop the fight brewing between his friends and Charlie?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)