|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Charlie on a high during his classes after the demonstration?
(a) Beth accepted his request.
(b) The demonstration went well.
(c) He heard from Alex.
(d) His sensei was proud of him.
2. What was Sensei Mike's former occupation?
3. What advice does Mike always give Charlie?
(a) To take what comes.
(b) To turn the other cheek.
(c) To stand for what's right.
(d) To pray always.
4. Why does Charlie get nervous about the presentation he is to give at school?
(a) His mother won't be there.
(b) He forgot about it.
(c) He has never done it before.
(d) The girl he likes will be there.
5. How does Charlie hurt the animal like man?
(a) He punches him in the throat.
(b) All of these.
(c) He steps on his foot.
(d) He kicks him in the groin.
6. What did Charlie's sensei say was distracting Charlie on his last day of normalcy?
(b) The phone number.
(c) Fear of his mother.
(d) His success.
7. What kind of card does Charlie always carry with him?
(a) Phone Card.
(b) Credit Card.
(c) Debit Card.
(d) Churchill Card.
8. What is Charlie running for at the end of the hallway as he escapes?
(a) Another hallway.
(b) A vent.
(c) A black box.
(d) A door.
9. Where is Sensei Mike from?
10. What level does Charlie have in karate?
(a) Black Belt.
(b) Orange Belt.
(c) Black Belt.
(d) Red Belt.
11. Whose voice does Charlie hear after the truck flips?
12. What is Josh's last name?
13. What is the first thing Charlie hears when he gets through the black square?
(a) An alarm.
(d) A running engine.
14. How does Charlie get possession of a truck?
(a) He finds it in a garage.
(b) He kills the driver.
(c) He kicks the driver out.
(d) He finds it empty and running.
15. What is the name of Charlie's best friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What returns to Charlie as he drinks water?
2. What does Alex say is the worst part of his life?
3. What does Charlie feel a surge of as he goes through the black square?
4. What does Alex tell his friends about Charlie?
5. What is written on Charlie's hand at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)