|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ethnicity are the men near the black square?
(b) Middle Eastern.
2. What is the towel next to Charlie at the beginning of the book soaked in?
3. How many concrete blocks were part of the demonstration?
4. What homework was Charlie doing at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Alex tell his friends about Charlie?
(a) He is a momma's boy.
(b) He is dating Beth.
(c) He is his best friend.
(d) He is a black belt.
6. What is Charlie strapped to at the beginning of the book?
(a) A chair.
(b) A board.
(c) A bed.
(d) A table.
7. What was Charlie called when introduced for his demonstration?
8. Why does Charlie follow the water source?
(a) He want pure water.
(b) He hopes it will lead to a city.
(c) He doesn't know what else to do.
(d) He can't cross it yet.
9. Why does Alex stop the fight brewing between his friends and Charlie?
(a) He knows Charlie can really hurt them.
(b) He knows Charlie will get hurt.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
10. Who is Charlie thinking about after the truck flips?
11. What is Charlie's last name?
12. Who sat in the front during the demonstration?
(d) His mother.
13. What historical figures does Charlie get courage from at the beginning of the book?
(a) Muhammad Ali.
(b) Mahtma Gandhi.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Winston Churchill.
14. Why does Charlie take the keys out of the truck?
(a) There is flashlight on it.
(b) So the guards can't drive it.
(c) Out of habit.
(d) To use them as a knife.
15. How does Charlie hurt the animal like man?
(a) All of these.
(b) He punches him in the throat.
(c) He kicks him in the groin.
(d) He steps on his foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of demonstration is Charlie giving at school?
2. What kind of car does Charlie's mother drive?
3. How does Charlie say he felt on his last day of normalcy?
4. Why is Alex so frustrated at Charlie?
5. What does Charlie ask Alex not to do when they are talking alone?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)