|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Beth not want to be with Charlie's best friend?
(a) He was rude.
(b) He was too busy to date.
(c) All of these.
(d) He was dating another girl.
2. What is Josh's screen name?
(a) Galaxy Master.
(b) The One of Greatness.
(c) Master of the Galaxy.
(d) The Great One.
3. What does Alex say is the worst part of his life?
(a) He feels alone.
(b) He can't rely on anything.
(c) He is surrounded by lies.
(d) He has no choice.
4. What kind of animal does Charlie compare the man who wants to kill him to?
(a) A rat.
(b) A lizard.
(c) A cat.
(d) A snake.
5. How many concrete blocks were part of the demonstration?
6. Who makes the first swing at Charlie?
(b) Crew Cut.
7. What is the towel next to Charlie at the beginning of the book soaked in?
8. What returns to Charlie as he drinks water?
9. What does Charlie do as he drinks the water?
10. How did Charlie visit his best friend after he moved?
(a) He rode his bike.
(b) He took the bus.
(c) He borrowed his mother's car.
(d) He walked.
11. What does Alex say Charlie relies on for strength?
(c) All of these.
12. What did Charlie's sensei say was distracting Charlie on his last day of normalcy?
(a) His success.
(c) Fear of his mother.
(d) The phone number.
13. What does Alex tell his friends about Charlie?
(a) He is a momma's boy.
(b) He is dating Beth.
(c) He is his best friend.
(d) He is a black belt.
14. How did Beth act when Charlie was about to hit the bricks?
15. What historical figures does Charlie get courage from at the beginning of the book?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Mahtma Gandhi.
(c) Muhammad Ali.
(d) Winston Churchill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What startles Charlie as he goes through the black square?
2. What time does Charlie go to bed at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the first thing Charlie hears when he gets through the black square?
4. What ethnicity are the men near the black square?
5. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)