|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the voice tell Charlie after the truck flips?
(a) You have done well.
(b) This is not the end.
(c) Never give in.
(d) Come back to me.
2. What does Alex say Charlie relies on for strength?
(b) All of these.
3. What did Charlie NOT think about while doing his demonstration?
(a) The audience.
(b) The upcoming test.
(c) His sensei.
(d) His moves.
4. What is Josh's last name?
5. Why does Alex stop the fight brewing between his friends and Charlie?
(a) He knows Charlie will get hurt.
(b) He knows Charlie can really hurt them.
(c) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
(d) He is bored.
6. Why is Alex so frustrated at Charlie?
(a) He is interested in Beth.
(b) He is good at karate.
(c) He doesn't call anymore.
(d) He has a better life.
7. How does Charlie describe his feelings after the demonstration?
(a) The coolest day of his life.
(b) The beginning of the end.
(c) The high point of his day.
(d) The start of his popularity.
8. What does Charlie think about as he is running down the hall?
(a) His girlfriend.
(b) His demonstration.
(c) His math test.
(d) His mother.
9. What does Charlie feel a surge of as he goes through the black square?
10. What is Charlie's last name?
11. How do the men know where Charlie hides from Hunter?
(a) They follow the footprints.
(b) They know there is nowhere else to go.
(c) They hear him breathing.
(d) Hunter shows them.
12. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
(a) His gut.
(b) His temple.
(c) His groin.
(d) His back.
13. What does Charlie do as he drinks the water?
14. Who gave Charlie the card he always has with him?
(a) His mother.
(c) Sensei Mike.
15. How does Charlie say he felt on his last day of normalcy?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie get possession of a truck?
2. What level does Charlie have in karate?
3. Where is Sensei Mike from?
4. How did Beth act after Charlie broke the bricks?
5. How many men follow Charlie where he hides from hunter?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)