|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Beth act after Charlie broke the bricks?
2. Why does Charlie say Alex's judgments aren't clear?
(a) Because he can't see all sides.
(b) Because he is in pain.
(c) Because he is drunk.
(d) Because he hasn't been taught well.
3. How do the men know where Charlie hides from Hunter?
(a) Hunter shows them.
(b) They hear him breathing.
(c) They know there is nowhere else to go.
(d) They follow the footprints.
4. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
(a) His back.
(b) His groin.
(c) His temple.
(d) His gut.
5. How did Charlie visit his best friend after he moved?
(a) He took the bus.
(b) He rode his bike.
(c) He borrowed his mother's car.
(d) He walked.
6. What level does Charlie have in karate?
(a) Black Belt.
(b) Orange Belt.
(c) Red Belt.
(d) Black Belt.
7. Why does Alex stop the fight brewing between his friends and Charlie?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He knows Charlie will get hurt.
(c) He knows Charlie can really hurt them.
(d) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
8. What ethnicity are the men near the black square?
(b) Middle Eastern.
9. Why is Alex so frustrated at Charlie?
(a) He is good at karate.
(b) He has a better life.
(c) He is interested in Beth.
(d) He doesn't call anymore.
10. Why does Charlie get nervous about the presentation he is to give at school?
(a) He has never done it before.
(b) The girl he likes will be there.
(c) His mother won't be there.
(d) He forgot about it.
11. What had to quiet before Charlie could begin his demonstration?
(a) His mind.
(b) His insides.
(c) The audience.
(d) All of these.
12. Who sat in the front during the demonstration?
(c) His mother.
13. What pose did Charlie hold before breaking the bricks?
(a) The bear.
(b) The mantis.
(c) The tiger.
(d) The crane.
14. What does Charlie think about as he is running down the hall?
(a) His mother.
(b) His demonstration.
(c) His math test.
(d) His girlfriend.
15. What does Charlie do as he drinks the water?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does Charlie go to bed at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Charlie want to be when he grows up?
3. How does Alex describe Beth?
4. What is the towel next to Charlie at the beginning of the book soaked in?
5. What is the name of Charlie's best friend?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)