|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 30: The Battle For The Bridge and Chapter 31: To Find The Truth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of straps are around Charlie at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Charlie tell the person he calls when he gets off the bus?
(a) He is innocent.
(b) He will probably die.
(c) He is doing the right thing.
(d) He needs help.
3. How does Charlie get the trust of the people who find him in the cave?
(a) He tells his story.
(b) He passes out.
(c) He makes the little girl laugh.
(d) He gives her the gun.
4. Who recruits Homelanders?
(b) The President.
(c) Secret Service.
5. Why do the people who find Charlie in the cave fear him?
(a) He is in a prisoner's outfit.
(b) He is dirty.
(c) He has a gun.
(d) He is covered in blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the voice tell Charlie after the truck flips?
2. Who detonates the bomb?
3. What happens in Charlie's mind as he begins his escape from Rose?
4. What does Charlie ask Alex not to do when they are talking alone?
5. Who kills men on the bridge?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)