|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 30: The Battle For The Bridge and Chapter 31: To Find The Truth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie do when he hears a voice in his head after the truck flips?
(c) Yells out.
(d) Fights to get Beth's face back.
2. How does Charlie get to the bridge to fight Orton?
(a) He crawls.
(b) He runs.
(c) He rolls down the hill.
(d) He walks.
3. What kind of car does Charlie's mother drive?
4. How does the woman in the alley make money?
(a) She picks pockets.
(b) She sells newspapers.
(c) She is a prostitute.
(d) She collects cans.
5. What does the woman in the alley promise to do for Charlie?
(a) Protect him.
(b) Hide him.
(c) Love him.
(d) Pay him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orton say he and Charlie used to be?
2. What does Rose not do that allows Charlie to escape?
3. Why does Charlie say Alex's judgments aren't clear?
4. Why does Rose say he doesn't like Charlie?
5. What relieves Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)