|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 24: Shelter and Chapter 25: A Cry In The Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alex stop the fight brewing between his friends and Charlie?
(a) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He knows Charlie will get hurt.
(d) He knows Charlie can really hurt them.
2. Who sat in the front during the demonstration?
(c) His mother.
3. What homework was Charlie doing at the beginning of the book?
4. What does the voice tell Charlie after the truck flips?
(a) This is not the end.
(b) Never give in.
(c) Come back to me.
(d) You have done well.
5. How does Charlie respond when Rose explains how he was convicted?
(a) He vomits.
(b) He faints.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who besides Charlie knows of the plan to kill Yarrow?
2. Where does Charlie learn more about Yarrow's travel plans?
3. Why does Charlie say Alex's judgments aren't clear?
4. What kind of move did Charlie perform at his demonstration?
5. Who does Angeline's mother remind Charlie of?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)