|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 24: Shelter and Chapter 25: A Cry In The Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Charlie go to bed at the beginning of the book?
2. What is the woman in distress wearing near the warehouse?
(a) A green sweater.
(b) A red hat.
(c) A black jacket.
(d) A blue dress.
3. Who does Angeline's mother remind Charlie of?
(a) His principal.
(b) His mother.
(c) Alex's mother.
4. What ethnicity are the men near the black square?
(a) Middle Eastern.
5. Where does Charlie get water after running from the flipped truck?
(a) A canteen.
(b) A river.
(c) A fountain.
(d) A waterfall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Charlie call out to the voices he hears at the beginning of the book?
2. Why does Charlie go looking for the place he goes after ditching the stolen car?
3. Who initiates the conversation between Alex's friends and Charlie?
4. Whose voice does Charlie hear after the truck flips?
5. Who does Charlie ask Rose to call?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)