|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 24: Shelter and Chapter 25: A Cry In The Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlie leave shortly after seeing his parents?
(a) He doesn't have much time.
(b) He has been recognized.
(c) He is cold.
(d) He has eaten his fill.
2. Why can't Charlie get out of the cave the way he came?
(a) The mud is frozen.
(b) He doesn't have a rope.
(c) His ankle is swollen.
(d) The opening is blocked.
3. What did Charlie NOT think about while doing his demonstration?
(a) His sensei.
(b) The upcoming test.
(c) The audience.
(d) His moves.
4. What homework was Charlie doing at the beginning of the book?
5. What ethnicity are the men near the black square?
(b) Middle Eastern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most disorienting to Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
2. What food does Charlie save for later after seeing his parents?
3. What does Alex say is the worst part of his life?
4. How does Charlie feel as he tries to explain what happened to him to Angeline's mother?
5. What is Hunter?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)