|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 20: Rose and Chapter 21: A Voice In The Crowd.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Charlie hears when he gets through the black square?
(c) A running engine.
(d) An alarm.
2. How does Charlie respond when Rose explains how he was convicted?
(a) He faints.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He vomits.
(d) He cries.
3. Why do the people who find Charlie in the cave fear him?
(a) He is dirty.
(b) He is covered in blood.
(c) He is in a prisoner's outfit.
(d) He has a gun.
4. What does Charlie do as he drinks the water?
5. Why did Charlie's best friend have to move?
(a) His parents divorced.
(b) His mother died.
(c) His family lost their house.
(d) His father got a new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Charlie visit his best friend after he moved?
2. What level does Charlie have in karate?
3. Why was Charlie on a high during his classes after the demonstration?
4. What did Charlie NOT think about while doing his demonstration?
5. How does Charlie get possession of a truck?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)