|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 14: Alex and Chapter 15: Argument.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Charlie call out to the voices he hears at the beginning of the book?
(a) He has no voice.
(b) All of these.
(c) He knows they locked him up.
(d) He recognizes them.
2. Why was Charlie on a high during his classes after the demonstration?
(a) His sensei was proud of him.
(b) The demonstration went well.
(c) Beth accepted his request.
(d) He heard from Alex.
3. Where does Charlie go to hide from Hunter?
(a) The road.
(b) The sinkhole.
(c) The woods.
(d) Up a tree.
4. What kind of card does Charlie always carry with him?
(a) Phone Card.
(b) Debit Card.
(c) Credit Card.
(d) Churchill Card.
5. What kind of animal does Charlie compare the man who wants to kill him to?
(a) A cat.
(b) A snake.
(c) A rat.
(d) A lizard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of straps are around Charlie at the beginning of the book?
2. Why does the chunky man undo Charlie's straps?
3. Who initiates the conversation between Alex's friends and Charlie?
4. How does Charlie hurt the animal like man?
5. What advice does Mike always give Charlie?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)