|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 12: Into The Dark and Chapter 13: Sensei Mike.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the truck to roll?
(a) A rock.
(b) An explosion.
(c) A flat tire.
(d) A gunshot.
2. What does Charlie do as he drinks the water?
3. What historical figures does Charlie get courage from at the beginning of the book?
(a) Muhammad Ali.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) Mahtma Gandhi.
4. How does Charlie say he felt on his last day of normalcy?
5. What advice does Mike always give Charlie?
(a) To take what comes.
(b) To turn the other cheek.
(c) To pray always.
(d) To stand for what's right.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sat in the front during the demonstration?
2. Why does the chunky man undo Charlie's straps?
3. What is Charlie covered in as he hides from Hunter?
4. What does Charlie feel a surge of as he goes through the black square?
5. What pose did Charlie hold before breaking the bricks?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)