|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 8: The Black Square and Chapter 9: Lunch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Charlie visit his best friend after he moved?
(a) He rode his bike.
(b) He borrowed his mother's car.
(c) He walked.
(d) He took the bus.
2. What historical figures does Charlie get courage from at the beginning of the book?
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) Muhammad Ali.
(c) Mahtma Gandhi.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
3. What kind of move did Charlie perform at his demonstration?
(a) A kissake.
(b) A kick dance.
(c) The Karma Dance.
(d) A kata.
4. What is Charlie strapped to at the beginning of the book?
(a) A board.
(b) A bed.
(c) A table.
(d) A chair.
5. What words comfort Charlie at the beginning of the book?
(a) What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
(b) Where there is a will, there is a way.
(c) Carry on.
(d) Never give up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
2. What advice does Mike always give Charlie?
3. How does Charlie say he felt on his last day of normalcy?
4. What is Josh's last name?
5. What had to quiet before Charlie could begin his demonstration?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)