|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 8: The Black Square and Chapter 9: Lunch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie think about as he is running down the hall?
(a) His mother.
(b) His demonstration.
(c) His math test.
(d) His girlfriend.
2. How does Charlie describe his feelings after the demonstration?
(a) The beginning of the end.
(b) The coolest day of his life.
(c) The start of his popularity.
(d) The high point of his day.
3. What advice does Mike always give Charlie?
(a) To turn the other cheek.
(b) To pray always.
(c) To stand for what's right.
(d) To take what comes.
4. Who gave Charlie the card he always has with him?
(a) Sensei Mike.
(b) His mother.
5. What is Charlie running for at the end of the hallway as he escapes?
(a) Another hallway.
(b) A vent.
(c) A door.
(d) A black box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What homework was Charlie doing at the beginning of the book?
2. Why did Charlie's best friend have to move?
3. What startles Charlie as he goes through the black square?
4. What does the animal-like man plan to kill Charlie with?
5. How does Charlie say he felt on his last day of normalcy?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)