|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 8: The Black Square and Chapter 9: Lunch.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who introduced Charlie at his demonstration?
(a) His football coach.
(b) His sensei.
(c) The principal.
(d) The history teacher.
2. What is written on Charlie's hand at the beginning of the book?
(a) A test answer.
(b) A book title.
(c) An address.
(d) A telephone number.
3. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
(a) His temple.
(b) His groin.
(c) His back.
(d) His gut.
4. What kind of demonstration is Charlie giving at school?
5. What did Charlie NOT think about while doing his demonstration?
(a) The audience.
(b) His moves.
(c) His sensei.
(d) The upcoming test.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie describe his feelings after the demonstration?
2. Why doesn't Charlie call out to the voices he hears at the beginning of the book?
3. How did Beth act when Charlie was about to hit the bricks?
4. What is the first thing Charlie hears when he gets through the black square?
5. What had to quiet before Charlie could begin his demonstration?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)