|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 26: Crazy Jane and Chapter 27: Cans.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What startles Charlie as he goes through the black square?
(a) The gun shots.
(b) The pain.
(c) The darkness.
(d) The sunlight.
2. What does Charlie use as a pillow in the hideaway in the woman's house?
(a) A blanket.
(c) Cat skin.
(d) Old cans.
3. What does Charlie realize when he hears Yarrow's name?
(a) Yarrow is the man who captured him.
(b) Yarrow is the real bad guy.
(c) Rose is in league with Yarrow.
(d) The men who captured him plan to kill Yarrow.
4. What time does Charlie go to bed at the beginning of the book?
5. Why does Charlie say Alex's judgments aren't clear?
(a) Because he can't see all sides.
(b) Because he is drunk.
(c) Because he is in pain.
(d) Because he hasn't been taught well.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alex describe Beth?
2. What does the animal-like man plan to kill Charlie with?
3. What relieves Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
4. What was Charlie called when introduced for his demonstration?
5. What did Charlie's sensei say was distracting Charlie on his last day of normalcy?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)