|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 10: Leave Me Alone, Winston Churchill and Chapter 11:The Woods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Charlie hears when he gets through the black square?
(b) A running engine.
(d) An alarm.
2. How did Charlie visit his best friend after he moved?
(a) He borrowed his mother's car.
(b) He took the bus.
(c) He rode his bike.
(d) He walked.
3. What had to quiet before Charlie could begin his demonstration?
(a) His mind.
(b) His insides.
(c) All of these.
(d) The audience.
4. How many concrete blocks were part of the demonstration?
5. What does Charlie do as he drinks the water?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of straps are around Charlie at the beginning of the book?
2. Why does Charlie get nervous about the presentation he is to give at school?
3. How did Beth act when Charlie was about to hit the bricks?
4. Why is Charlie so weak as he runs away from the truck?
5. What kind of demonstration is Charlie giving at school?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)