|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 10: Leave Me Alone, Winston Churchill and Chapter 11:The Woods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Charlie's best friend?
2. Why does Charlie follow the water source?
(a) He can't cross it yet.
(b) He doesn't know what else to do.
(c) He hopes it will lead to a city.
(d) He want pure water.
3. What is written on Charlie's hand at the beginning of the book?
(a) An address.
(b) A telephone number.
(c) A book title.
(d) A test answer.
4. What had to quiet before Charlie could begin his demonstration?
(a) All of these.
(b) His mind.
(c) His insides.
(d) The audience.
5. What ethnicity are the men near the black square?
(b) Middle Eastern.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Charlie hears when he gets through the black square?
2. How does Charlie describe his feelings after the demonstration?
3. What kind of animal does Charlie compare the man who wants to kill him to?
4. What time does Charlie go to bed at the beginning of the book?
5. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)