|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 10: Leave Me Alone, Winston Churchill and Chapter 11:The Woods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of demonstration is Charlie giving at school?
2. What homework was Charlie doing at the beginning of the book?
3. What does the voice tell Charlie after the truck flips?
(a) Never give in.
(b) This is not the end.
(c) Come back to me.
(d) You have done well.
4. What is Charlie strapped to at the beginning of the book?
(a) A board.
(b) A chair.
(c) A bed.
(d) A table.
5. Why did Charlie's best friend have to move?
(a) His father got a new job.
(b) His family lost their house.
(c) His mother died.
(d) His parents divorced.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Charlie the card he always has with him?
2. What returns to Charlie as he drinks water?
3. What ethnicity are the men near the black square?
4. What is the towel next to Charlie at the beginning of the book soaked in?
5. What does the animal-like man plan to kill Charlie with?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)