|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 10: Leave Me Alone, Winston Churchill and Chapter 11:The Woods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of straps are around Charlie at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Charlie do as he drinks the water?
3. Why does Charlie follow the water source?
(a) He can't cross it yet.
(b) He hopes it will lead to a city.
(c) He doesn't know what else to do.
(d) He want pure water.
4. What is written on Charlie's hand at the beginning of the book?
(a) A test answer.
(b) An address.
(c) A book title.
(d) A telephone number.
5. What kind of card does Charlie always carry with him?
(a) Phone Card.
(b) Debit Card.
(c) Churchill Card.
(d) Credit Card.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who introduced Charlie at his demonstration?
2. What advice does Mike always give Charlie?
3. What was Charlie called when introduced for his demonstration?
4. What does Charlie think about as he is running down the hall?
5. How does Charlie get possession of a truck?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)