|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 10: Leave Me Alone, Winston Churchill and Chapter 11:The Woods.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Beth not want to be with Charlie's best friend?
(a) He was dating another girl.
(b) All of these.
(c) He was too busy to date.
(d) He was rude.
2. Why does Charlie take the keys out of the truck?
(a) To use them as a knife.
(b) So the guards can't drive it.
(c) There is flashlight on it.
(d) Out of habit.
3. What kind of card does Charlie always carry with him?
(a) Credit Card.
(b) Phone Card.
(c) Debit Card.
(d) Churchill Card.
4. What kind of move did Charlie perform at his demonstration?
(a) A kata.
(b) The Karma Dance.
(c) A kissake.
(d) A kick dance.
5. How did Charlie visit his best friend after he moved?
(a) He took the bus.
(b) He borrowed his mother's car.
(c) He rode his bike.
(d) He walked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What level does Charlie have in karate?
2. Where does Charlie hurt the chunky man?
3. What is the towel next to Charlie at the beginning of the book soaked in?
4. What startles Charlie as he goes through the black square?
5. What time does Charlie go to bed at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)