|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 18: Dateline and Chapter 19: Police.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Charlie when he tries to call his mother?
(a) The post office.
(b) Angeline's house.
(c) A phone booth.
(d) A car.
2. Why does Alex stop the fight brewing between his friends and Charlie?
(a) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He knows Charlie will get hurt.
(d) He knows Charlie can really hurt them.
3. Why does Charlie take the keys out of the truck?
(a) There is flashlight on it.
(b) So the guards can't drive it.
(c) Out of habit.
(d) To use them as a knife.
4. Why does Charlie follow the water source?
(a) He hopes it will lead to a city.
(b) He want pure water.
(c) He doesn't know what else to do.
(d) He can't cross it yet.
5. Why does Alex think Charlie can't understand him?
(a) Nothing bad ever happens to him.
(b) He has never had to move.
(c) Nothing is too hard for him.
(d) He is well liked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the truck to roll?
2. How does Charlie hurt the animal like man?
3. Why does Beth not want to be with Charlie's best friend?
4. How does Alex describe Beth?
5. What is the first thing Charlie hears when he gets through the black square?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)