|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 18: Dateline and Chapter 19: Police.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Charlie heading for when the truck flipped?
(a) The river.
(b) Some city lights.
(c) A high way.
(d) A forest.
2. Why doesn't Charlie want to call the police?
(a) They won't believe him.
(b) He doesn't know what happened to him.
(c) He thinks he is in trouble.
(d) There is so much he can't explain.
3. What is strange when Charlie tries to call his mother?
(a) The line is busy.
(b) The voicemail is for someone else.
(c) He can't remember her number.
(d) The line is disconnected.
4. What is Charlie running for at the end of the hallway as he escapes?
(a) Another hallway.
(b) A door.
(c) A vent.
(d) A black box.
5. Why does Charlie follow the water source?
(a) He hopes it will lead to a city.
(b) He can't cross it yet.
(c) He want pure water.
(d) He doesn't know what else to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest shock to Charlie when he sees a newspaper?
2. What does Charlie feel a surge of as he goes through the black square?
3. What does Alex say is the worst part of his life?
4. What historical figures does Charlie get courage from at the beginning of the book?
5. What is the name of Angeline's mother?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)