|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 18: Dateline and Chapter 19: Police.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Alex stop the fight brewing between his friends and Charlie?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He knows Charlie will get hurt.
(c) He doesn't want to get in trouble.
(d) He knows Charlie can really hurt them.
2. Why does Beth not want to be with Charlie's best friend?
(a) All of these.
(b) He was dating another girl.
(c) He was rude.
(d) He was too busy to date.
3. What does the animal-like man plan to kill Charlie with?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A needle of poison.
(d) A rope.
4. How does Charlie say he felt on his last day of normalcy?
5. What is Charlie running for at the end of the hallway as he escapes?
(a) A door.
(b) A black box.
(c) Another hallway.
(d) A vent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the voice tell Charlie after the truck flips?
2. What startles Charlie as he goes through the black square?
3. How did Charlie visit his best friend after he moved?
4. Where does Charlie get water after running from the flipped truck?
5. Why does Charlie say Alex's judgments aren't clear?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)