|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 18: Dateline and Chapter 19: Police.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of card does Charlie always carry with him?
(a) Phone Card.
(b) Churchill Card.
(c) Credit Card.
(d) Debit Card.
2. What is strange when Charlie tries to call his mother?
(a) He can't remember her number.
(b) The line is disconnected.
(c) The line is busy.
(d) The voicemail is for someone else.
3. What does the animal-like man plan to kill Charlie with?
(a) A gun.
(b) A needle of poison.
(c) A knife.
(d) A rope.
4. Who does Angeline's mother remind Charlie of?
(a) His mother.
(b) His principal.
(c) Alex's mother.
5. What does Alex say Charlie relies on for strength?
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Charlie want to call the police?
2. Why does Alex stop the fight brewing between his friends and Charlie?
3. How does Charlie get possession of a truck?
4. Who makes the first swing at Charlie?
5. What kind of straps are around Charlie at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)