|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapter 24: Shelter and Chapter 25: A Cry In The Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the woman in distress wearing near the warehouse?
(a) A black jacket.
(b) A green sweater.
(c) A blue dress.
(d) A red hat.
2. How does Charlie get possession of a truck?
(a) He kills the driver.
(b) He finds it in a garage.
(c) He finds it empty and running.
(d) He kicks the driver out.
3. What does Charlie ask for when he is found in the cave?
(c) A phone.
(d) A bed.
4. Why can't Charlie get out of the cave the way he came?
(a) He doesn't have a rope.
(b) His ankle is swollen.
(c) The opening is blocked.
(d) The mud is frozen.
5. What does Charlie feel a surge of as he goes through the black square?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most disorienting to Charlie when he wakes up in the cave?
2. Where does Charlie go after ditching the stolen car?
3. What food does Charlie save for later after seeing his parents?
4. What color in the cave brings Charlie the most joy?
5. Who asks Charlie to turn himself in?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)