Part 1: Chapter 1: The Torture Room; Chapter 2: An Ordinary Day; Chapter 3: Kill Him; and Chapter 4: The Word Of The Day
1. What is Charlie strapped to at the beginning of the book?
(a) A bed.
(b) A chair.
(c) A board.
(d) A table.
2. Why doesn't Charlie call out to the voices he hears at the beginning of the book?
(a) All of these.
(b) He has no voice.
(c) He recognizes them.
(d) He knows they locked him up.
3. What is the towel next to Charlie at the beginning of the book soaked in?
4. What words comfort Charlie at the beginning of the book?
(a) Where there is a will, there is a way.
(b) Carry on.
(c) Never give up.
(d) What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
5. What homework was Charlie doing at the beginning of the book?
6. What is Josh's last name?
7. What is Josh's screen name?
(a) Master of the Galaxy.
(b) The Great One.
(c) The One of Greatness.
(d) Galaxy Master.
This section contains 3,697 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)