Part 1: Chapter 1: The Torture Room; Chapter 2: An Ordinary Day; Chapter 3: Kill Him; and Chapter 4: The Word Of The Day
* Charlie wakes up strapped to a chair in a strange room. He can't remember how or why he is there.
* He sees a bloody towel with strange metal instruments on it and realizes he is in pain.
* He hears voices outside the door talking about killing Charlie, and he begins to panic.
* The last thing Charlie remembers is doing homework and chatting online with a friend before bed.
* He remembers waking up the next morning and getting nervous about a karate demonstration he is to give the 11th grade.
Part 1: Chapter 5: My Right Leg and Chapter 6: One Shot
* Charlie finds a rough spot on the leg of the chair, and he rubs the cords against it until it frees his leg.
* The men come in with a hypodermic needle...
This section contains 1,949 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)