|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ronnie have breakfast with in Chapter 12?
(a) Will and Scott.
(b) Blaze and Will.
(c) Steve and Jonah.
(d) Blaze and Marcus.
2. What does Steve do as he waits up for Ronnie in Chapter 9?
(b) Plays cello.
(c) Plays guiltar.
(d) Plays piano.
3. Ronnie calls Steve to pick her up where in Chapter 11?
(a) Will's house.
(b) Her mother's house.
(c) The bus station.
(d) The police station.
4. Who overhears and tells Ronnie's dad where she has gone in Chapter 5?
5. Marcus and his friends come in and start a fight with who over a secret they all share from the previous spring in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ronnie learns that who is Will's ex-girlfriend in Chapter 14?
2. What does Ronnie begin to do when she arrives home in Chapter 14?
3. What happens when Ronnie exits the store after her friend in Chapter 10?
4. In what month is Ronnie's birthday?
5. What is Ronnie's last name in the novel?
Short Essay Questions
1. What fight breaks out in Chapter 5? Who begins it and who ends it?
2. How has Steve's abandonment affected Ronnie? How is this seen in Chapter 1?
3. What does Ronnie do after leaving the volleyball game in Chapter 3? Who does she meet?
4. What happens at the party Ronnie attends in Chapter 10? What worries her about the events?
5. What is Ronnie's reaction to her father's lack of punishment for her arrest in Chapter 11? Why?
6. What actions does Marcus take when Blaze and Ronnie are eating at a diner in Chapter 8?
7. What does Steve do with Jonah before Ronnie calls in Chapter 11? What is his response to her arrest?
8. How are Marcus' feelings for Ronnie described in Chapter 4? What actions does he take in the chapter?
9. How does the relationship between Will and Ronnie progress in Chapter 13? Where does he take her on their day together?
10. What conversation do Ronnie and Blaze have in Chapter 12? How does Ronnie feel about it?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)