|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ronnie feel Will's mother thinks of her in Chapter 19?
(a) She does not approve.
(b) She likes her fine.
(c) She is jealous of her.
(d) She adores her.
2. In Chapter 30, the narrator states that Steve learned when that he was dying?
3. Will and Scott are playing the final game for the championship when Will sees who catch fire in Chapter 28?
4. What does Ronnie offer Blaze before leaving her in Chapter 26?
(a) A letter.
(b) Her car keys.
(c) Her cell phone.
(d) A place to stay.
5. Who wins the game that Ronnie's family plays with Will in Chapter 20?
6. Who does Ronnie console at the hospital in Chapter 28?
(b) Blaze's mother.
(c) Mike's mother.
(d) Will's mother.
7. Who insists on staying with Ronnie and Jonah, sleeping on the couch, in Chapter 31?
(d) Pastor Harris.
8. Who thinks about a party he plans to throw that night in a house he has broken into in Chapter 22?
9. Who was set up for causing the fire that burned down Pastor Harris' church in the novel?
10. Who can Ronnie hear blaming her for the whole ordeal after the fight at the wedding in Chapter 26?
(c) Will's mother.
11. What does Will's father show Ronnie when she stops by Will's house in Chapter 19?
(a) A remote-control plane.
(b) His kite collection.
(c) His coin collection.
(d) His yacht.
12. What is the name of Will's father in "The Last Song"?
(a) Tom Blakelee.
(b) Steve Michaels.
(c) Peter Scholler.
(d) James Williams.
13. Will tells Scott that he should tell the police the truth about what in the end of Chapter 28?
(a) His mother's suicide.
(b) The fire at Pastor Harris' church.
(c) His father's murder.
(d) His brother's accident.
14. What refers to the status of the character as it unfolds throughout the story?
(b) Character arc.
(c) Deus ex machina.
15. What does Ronnie announce she wants to do in Chapter 33?
(a) Stay with her father.
(b) Attend Vanderbilt.
(c) Go with her mother.
(d) Marry Will.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 32, who offers to stay with Ronnie and Jonah until their father gets out of the hospital?
2. Ronnie, Jonah, Will, and Steve are talking when Steve has a coughing fit that causes what, in Chapter 29?
3. When considering the differences between Ronnie and his ex-girlfriend, Will concludes that Ronnie is more what, in Chapter 20?
4. How many fireballs does Marcus have Blaze make in Chapter 27?
5. In Chapter 21, Ronnie and Will spend the afternoon where?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)