|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jonah asks Steve to let him do what in Chapter 25?
(a) Go to his mother's.
(b) Spend the night at Will's.
(c) Stay with his aunt.
(d) Live with him permanently.
2. In Chapter 30, the narrator states that Steve learned when that he was dying?
3. Who does Ronnie ask to take her home after the wedding in Chapter 26?
4. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is damaging Scott's chances of what?
(a) Getting into Harvard.
(b) Getting a volleyball scholarship.
(c) Winning a trip to Hawaii.
(d) Getting a basketball scholarship.
5. What does Ronnie offer Blaze before leaving her in Chapter 26?
(a) A place to stay.
(b) Her cell phone.
(c) Her car keys.
(d) A letter.
6. Ronnie tells Will that what makes no difference to her in Chapter 20?
(a) His wealth.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His looks.
(d) His health.
7. Will and Scott are playing the final game for the championship when Will sees who catch fire in Chapter 28?
8. What does Will's father show Ronnie when she stops by Will's house in Chapter 19?
(a) His yacht.
(b) His kite collection.
(c) A remote-control plane.
(d) His coin collection.
9. Will tells Scott that he should tell the police the truth about what in the end of Chapter 28?
(a) His brother's accident.
(b) The fire at Pastor Harris' church.
(c) His mother's suicide.
(d) His father's murder.
10. What does Will do when he finds Marcus and his friends in the end of Chapter 28?
(a) Shoots them.
(b) Beats them up.
(c) Gives them money.
(d) Robs them.
11. After someone catches fire on the pier, Will decides there is no time to wait for what?
(a) A taxi.
(b) An ambulance.
(c) His mother.
(d) The police.
12. In Chapter 33, Ronnie gets her father to admit to her that he played the piano for what reason?
(a) To escape his family.
(b) To keep his pain at bay.
(c) To escape his marriage.
(d) To remind him of Kim.
13. Who insists on staying with Ronnie and Jonah, sleeping on the couch, in Chapter 31?
(b) Pastor Harris.
14. What is the name of Will's father in "The Last Song"?
(a) James Williams.
(b) Steve Michaels.
(c) Tom Blakelee.
(d) Peter Scholler.
15. After leaving the hospital, Will finds Marcus and his friends where, in Chapter 28?
(a) Jackson's Curve.
(b) Anderson Point.
(c) Dead Man's Peak.
(d) Bower's Point.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 24, Ronnie goes where and finds her father working?
2. What do Ronnie and Will find Jonah doing in the work shed in Chapter 32?
3. In Chapter 21, Ronnie and Will spend the afternoon where?
4. What is the cause of Steve's ailment in the novel?
5. What has Marcus decided to do in Chapter 27?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)