|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ronnie ask to take her home after the wedding in Chapter 26?
2. What is the name of Will's father in "The Last Song"?
(a) James Williams.
(b) Steve Michaels.
(c) Peter Scholler.
(d) Tom Blakelee.
3. In Chapter 21, Ronnie and Will spend the afternoon where?
(a) At Blaze's house.
(b) Will's pool.
(c) On the beach.
(d) At Steve's house.
4. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is damaging Scott's chances of what?
(a) Getting a volleyball scholarship.
(b) Getting a basketball scholarship.
(c) Winning a trip to Hawaii.
(d) Getting into Harvard.
5. Who insists on staying with Ronnie and Jonah, sleeping on the couch, in Chapter 31?
(b) Pastor Harris.
6. When considering the differences between Ronnie and his ex-girlfriend, Will concludes that Ronnie is more what, in Chapter 20?
7. After someone catches fire on the pier, Will decides there is no time to wait for what?
(a) The police.
(b) His mother.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) A taxi.
8. Who saved Will and his mother in a car accident many years earlier in the novel?
(a) Pastor Harris.
9. What draws a big crowd, causing Ronnie to be somewhat annoyed at having to share the moment in Chapter 29?
(a) The gulls hatch.
(b) The turtle eggs hatch.
(c) The seals swim away.
(d) The otters are born.
10. What does Will's father show Ronnie when she stops by Will's house in Chapter 19?
(a) A remote-control plane.
(b) His coin collection.
(c) His yacht.
(d) His kite collection.
11. Who does Jonah give all of the money from his piggy bank to in Chapter 26?
12. What does Blaze get on her shirt in Chapter 27?
(a) Lighter fluid.
(b) Wine cooler.
13. Who does Ronnie discover was the cause for her parents' divorce in Chapter 33?
14. In Chapter 29, the week is tense for Ronnie and Will because it is nearly time for Will to do what?
(a) Get married.
(b) Leave for France.
(c) Join the Army.
(d) Leave for college.
15. What is the cause of Steve's ailment in the novel?
(c) Stomach cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Will's younger brother who died in a car accident?
2. Ronnie is standing on the deck near what when Will finds her in Chapter 26?
3. After leaving the hospital, Will finds Marcus and his friends where, in Chapter 28?
4. Who comes and asks Ronnie to rethink her decision to end her relationship with Will at the end of Chapter 26?
5. What does Ronnie feel Will's mother thinks of her in Chapter 19?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)