|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Scott is very angry with Will for what, in the end of Chapter 28?
(a) Leaving the game.
(b) Kissing Ronnie.
(c) Turning him into the police.
(d) Leaving Ashley.
2. Who can Ronnie hear blaming her for the whole ordeal after the fight at the wedding in Chapter 26?
(c) Will's mother.
3. In Chapter 23, Scott asks Will if he will start attending more practices before the big tournament that is coming up, which is the same weekend as the wedding for whom?
4. Who does Ronnie ask to take her home after the wedding in Chapter 26?
5. Where does Ronnie tell Will she's been offered a place to study in Chapter 21?
6. All of the money in Jonah's piggy bank has been collected from Ronnie for what?
(a) Cleaning his room.
(b) Picking up garbage.
(c) Doing his homework.
(d) Keeping secrets.
7. Who does Ronnie discover was the cause for her parents' divorce in Chapter 33?
8. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is spending more time with Ronnie than doing what?
(a) Studying calculus.
(b) Practing volleyball.
(c) Studying physics.
(d) Practicing basketball.
9. Who does Jonah give all of the money from his piggy bank to in Chapter 26?
10. Who thinks about a party he plans to throw that night in a house he has broken into in Chapter 22?
11. Where does Will intend to go to college in the novel?
(d) New York University.
12. What game does Will play with Ronnie's family in Chapter 19?
(a) Gin Rummy.
(b) Shoots and Ladders.
(d) Liar's poker.
13. Will insists on going to his house to do what in Chapter 18?
(a) Change clothes.
(b) Talk to his mother.
(c) See his brother.
(d) Talk to his father.
14. Who joins Ronnie and tells Ronnie how much this visit from her and Jonah has meant to their father in Chapter 31?
(d) Pastor Harris.
15. In Chapter 29, the week is tense for Ronnie and Will because it is nearly time for Will to do what?
(a) Leave for France.
(b) Leave for college.
(c) Get married.
(d) Join the Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. When considering the differences between Ronnie and his ex-girlfriend, Will concludes that Ronnie is more what, in Chapter 20?
2. Who comes and asks Ronnie to rethink her decision to end her relationship with Will at the end of Chapter 26?
3. After someone catches fire on the pier, Will decides there is no time to wait for what?
4. What refers to a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is a sharp incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident intention of words or actions?
5. When Ronnie tells Will about her problems, he is sympathetic and offers to go where with her in Chapter 21?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)