|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 29, the week is tense for Ronnie and Will because it is nearly time for Will to do what?
(a) Leave for France.
(b) Leave for college.
(c) Join the Army.
(d) Get married.
2. Who arrives at the hospital as Ronnie is visiting her father in Chapter 33?
(a) Pastor Harris.
3. What does Will do when he finds Marcus and his friends in the end of Chapter 28?
(a) Beats them up.
(b) Robs them.
(c) Shoots them.
(d) Gives them money.
4. What is the name of Will's sister?
5. Who stops by the next day to marvel at the work the kids have done in Chapter 32?
(b) Pastor Harris.
(c) Mr. Marshall.
6. Who saved Will and his mother in a car accident many years earlier in the novel?
(d) Pastor Harris.
7. After leaving the hospital, Will finds Marcus and his friends where, in Chapter 28?
(a) Bower's Point.
(b) Dead Man's Peak.
(c) Jackson's Curve.
(d) Anderson Point.
8. Who does Ronnie console at the hospital in Chapter 28?
(a) Blaze's mother.
(b) Will's mother.
(c) Mike's mother.
9. All of the money in Jonah's piggy bank has been collected from Ronnie for what?
(a) Cleaning his room.
(b) Keeping secrets.
(c) Doing his homework.
(d) Picking up garbage.
10. Ronnie tells Will that what makes no difference to her in Chapter 20?
(a) His health.
(b) His looks.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His wealth.
11. Will's father owns what establishment in the town?
(a) Scholler Rugs.
(b) Williams & Brothers Bank.
(c) Michaels' Bakery.
(d) Blakelee Brakes.
12. What is the name of Will's father in "The Last Song"?
(a) Steve Michaels.
(b) Peter Scholler.
(c) James Williams.
(d) Tom Blakelee.
13. What do Will and Ronnie spend a night hunting in Chapter 23?
(a) Spider crabs.
(d) Sand dollars.
14. Who wins the game that Ronnie's family plays with Will in Chapter 20?
15. In Chapter 25, Steve comes to the realization that walking the beach to find God as Pastor Harris often does will not work for him because Steve has found God where?
(a) In his music.
(b) In his wife.
(c) In his children.
(d) In his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will tells Scott that he should tell the police the truth about what in the end of Chapter 28?
2. In Chapter 31, Ronnie cannot sleep and she spends most of the night looking through what?
3. In Chapter 23, Will and Ronnie are spending more time with what, in order to protect them?
4. In Chapter 23, Scott asks Will if he will start attending more practices before the big tournament that is coming up, which is the same weekend as the wedding for whom?
5. Who does Jonah give all of the money from his piggy bank to in Chapter 26?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)