|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 31, Ronnie cannot sleep and she spends most of the night looking through what?
(a) Will's letters.
(b) Her father's Bible.
(c) Her mother's letters.
(d) Her father's letters.
2. Where does Jonah depart to at the end of Chapter 34?
(a) New Hampshire.
(c) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
3. Who wins the game that Ronnie's family plays with Will in Chapter 20?
4. Who stops by the next day to marvel at the work the kids have done in Chapter 32?
(a) Pastor Harris.
(c) Mr. Marshall.
5. All of the money in Jonah's piggy bank has been collected from Ronnie for what?
(a) Cleaning his room.
(b) Keeping secrets.
(c) Picking up garbage.
(d) Doing his homework.
6. Scott is very angry with Will for what, in the end of Chapter 28?
(a) Turning him into the police.
(b) Leaving Ashley.
(c) Leaving the game.
(d) Kissing Ronnie.
7. Will tells Scott that he should tell the police the truth about what in the end of Chapter 28?
(a) His father's murder.
(b) His mother's suicide.
(c) The fire at Pastor Harris' church.
(d) His brother's accident.
8. What is the name of Will's younger brother who died in a car accident?
9. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is spending more time with Ronnie than doing what?
(a) Practing volleyball.
(b) Studying calculus.
(c) Studying physics.
(d) Practicing basketball.
10. Jonah asks Steve to let him do what in Chapter 25?
(a) Go to his mother's.
(b) Live with him permanently.
(c) Spend the night at Will's.
(d) Stay with his aunt.
11. In Chapter 26, Ronnie tracks down Blaze and finds out that Blaze's mother has done what?
(a) Left her husband.
(b) Kicked her out of the house.
(c) Been arrested.
(d) Killed herself.
12. What do Will and Ronnie spend a night hunting in Chapter 23?
(b) Sand dollars.
(c) Spider crabs.
13. What does Ronnie announce she wants to do in Chapter 33?
(a) Stay with her father.
(b) Attend Vanderbilt.
(c) Marry Will.
(d) Go with her mother.
14. When Ronnie tells Will about her problems, he is sympathetic and offers to go where with her in Chapter 21?
(a) To the doctor.
(b) To court.
(c) To school.
(d) To church.
15. Who does Ronnie discover was the cause for her parents' divorce in Chapter 33?
Short Answer Questions
1. Will's father owns what establishment in the town?
2. Who does Will go and ask a favor from after Ronnie ends their relationship in Chapter 32?
3. Ronnie worries about what to wear to whose wedding in Chapter 26?
4. Who insists on staying with Ronnie and Jonah, sleeping on the couch, in Chapter 31?
5. Will insists on going to his house to do what in Chapter 18?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)