|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 33, Ronnie gets her father to admit to her that he played the piano for what reason?
(a) To remind him of Kim.
(b) To escape his marriage.
(c) To keep his pain at bay.
(d) To escape his family.
2. In Chapter 26, Ronnie tracks down Blaze and finds out that Blaze's mother has done what?
(a) Left her husband.
(b) Killed herself.
(c) Been arrested.
(d) Kicked her out of the house.
3. Where does Will intend to go to college in the novel?
(c) New York University.
4. Will insists on going to his house to do what in Chapter 18?
(a) Talk to his mother.
(b) Change clothes.
(c) Talk to his father.
(d) See his brother.
5. Jonah asks Steve to let him do what in Chapter 25?
(a) Live with him permanently.
(b) Stay with his aunt.
(c) Spend the night at Will's.
(d) Go to his mother's.
6. Who wins the game that Ronnie's family plays with Will in Chapter 20?
7. What is a term in developmental psychology to indicate that a person responds to the circumstances or environment in an appropriate manner?
8. Will's father owns what establishment in the town?
(a) Scholler Rugs.
(b) Blakelee Brakes.
(c) Michaels' Bakery.
(d) Williams & Brothers Bank.
9. What does Ronnie announce she wants to do in Chapter 33?
(a) Marry Will.
(b) Stay with her father.
(c) Go with her mother.
(d) Attend Vanderbilt.
10. Scott is very angry with Will for what, in the end of Chapter 28?
(a) Leaving the game.
(b) Kissing Ronnie.
(c) Turning him into the police.
(d) Leaving Ashley.
11. Who insists on staying with Ronnie and Jonah, sleeping on the couch, in Chapter 31?
(c) Pastor Harris.
12. After leaving the hospital, Will finds Marcus and his friends where, in Chapter 28?
(a) Bower's Point.
(b) Jackson's Curve.
(c) Dead Man's Peak.
(d) Anderson Point.
13. When Will takes Ronnie home, they take a look at her dad's what, in Chapter 23?
(a) Sculpture gallery.
(b) Stained glass window.
(c) Living room.
(d) Painting gallery.
14. In Chapter 23, Will and Ronnie are spending more time with what, in order to protect them?
(a) The gull eggs.
(b) The turtle eggs.
(c) The eagle eggs.
(d) The baby seals.
15. When Ronnie tells Will about her problems, he is sympathetic and offers to go where with her in Chapter 21?
(a) To the doctor.
(b) To school.
(c) To court.
(d) To church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jonah give all of the money from his piggy bank to in Chapter 26?
2. Who joins Ronnie and tells Ronnie how much this visit from her and Jonah has meant to their father in Chapter 31?
3. What has Marcus decided to do in Chapter 27?
4. In Chapter 21, Ronnie and Will spend the afternoon where?
5. In Chapter 30, the narrator states that Steve learned when that he was dying?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)