|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a term in developmental psychology to indicate that a person responds to the circumstances or environment in an appropriate manner?
2. After leaving the hospital, Will finds Marcus and his friends where, in Chapter 28?
(a) Jackson's Curve.
(b) Bower's Point.
(c) Dead Man's Peak.
(d) Anderson Point.
3. In Chapter 26, Ronnie tracks down Blaze and finds out that Blaze's mother has done what?
(a) Left her husband.
(b) Been arrested.
(c) Killed herself.
(d) Kicked her out of the house.
4. Where does Ronnie tell Will she's been offered a place to study in Chapter 21?
5. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is damaging Scott's chances of what?
(a) Getting a volleyball scholarship.
(b) Winning a trip to Hawaii.
(c) Getting a basketball scholarship.
(d) Getting into Harvard.
6. What does Ronnie announce she wants to do in Chapter 33?
(a) Attend Vanderbilt.
(b) Stay with her father.
(c) Marry Will.
(d) Go with her mother.
7. Who does Ronnie ask to take her home after the wedding in Chapter 26?
8. What does Will's father show Ronnie when she stops by Will's house in Chapter 19?
(a) His kite collection.
(b) His yacht.
(c) His coin collection.
(d) A remote-control plane.
9. Who does Will go and ask a favor from after Ronnie ends their relationship in Chapter 32?
(d) His father.
10. What is the cause of Steve's ailment in the novel?
(d) Stomach cancer.
11. Will and Scott are playing the final game for the championship when Will sees who catch fire in Chapter 28?
12. In Chapter 30, the narrator states that Steve learned when that he was dying?
13. In Chapter 25, Steve comes to the realization that walking the beach to find God as Pastor Harris often does will not work for him because Steve has found God where?
(a) In his father.
(b) In his children.
(c) In his wife.
(d) In his music.
14. Will insists on going to his house to do what in Chapter 18?
(a) Talk to his mother.
(b) See his brother.
(c) Talk to his father.
(d) Change clothes.
15. Where does Jonah depart to at the end of Chapter 34?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) New York.
(c) New Hampshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What collapses during the wedding when Will gets into a fight in Chapter 26?
2. Who was set up for causing the fire that burned down Pastor Harris' church in the novel?
3. What does Ronnie feel Will's mother thinks of her in Chapter 19?
4. Who does Will get into a fight with in Chapter 26?
5. Ronnie regrets her choice to do what after hearing of her dad's prognosis in Chapter 31?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)