|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Will's father in "The Last Song"?
(a) James Williams.
(b) Steve Michaels.
(c) Tom Blakelee.
(d) Peter Scholler.
2. In Chapter 31, Ronnie cannot sleep and she spends most of the night looking through what?
(a) Will's letters.
(b) Her father's letters.
(c) Her mother's letters.
(d) Her father's Bible.
3. Who does Will get into a fight with in Chapter 26?
4. Who arrives at the hospital as Ronnie is visiting her father in Chapter 33?
(c) Pastor Harris.
5. Ronnie regrets her choice to do what after hearing of her dad's prognosis in Chapter 31?
(a) Not speak for 3 years.
(b) Getting arrested.
(c) Writing her mother.
(d) Calling the police.
6. Who thinks about a party he plans to throw that night in a house he has broken into in Chapter 22?
7. Where does Will intend to go to college in the novel?
(d) New York University.
8. Who wins the game that Ronnie's family plays with Will in Chapter 20?
9. In Chapter 33, Ronnie gets her father to admit to her that he played the piano for what reason?
(a) To escape his marriage.
(b) To remind him of Kim.
(c) To keep his pain at bay.
(d) To escape his family.
10. When considering the differences between Ronnie and his ex-girlfriend, Will concludes that Ronnie is more what, in Chapter 20?
11. What refers to the treatment of cancer with an antineoplastic drug or with a combination of such drugs into a standardized treatment regimen?
(a) Radiation therapy.
12. Who insists on staying with Ronnie and Jonah, sleeping on the couch, in Chapter 31?
(d) Pastor Harris.
13. Who joins Ronnie and tells Ronnie how much this visit from her and Jonah has meant to their father in Chapter 31?
(a) Pastor Harris.
14. Scott is very angry with Will for what, in the end of Chapter 28?
(a) Leaving the game.
(b) Kissing Ronnie.
(c) Leaving Ashley.
(d) Turning him into the police.
15. Who does Jonah give all of the money from his piggy bank to in Chapter 26?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was set up for causing the fire that burned down Pastor Harris' church in the novel?
2. In Chapter 29, the week is tense for Ronnie and Will because it is nearly time for Will to do what?
3. What draws a big crowd, causing Ronnie to be somewhat annoyed at having to share the moment in Chapter 29?
4. What is the cause of Steve's ailment in the novel?
5. Who comes and asks Ronnie to rethink her decision to end her relationship with Will at the end of Chapter 26?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)