|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Will go and ask a favor from after Ronnie ends their relationship in Chapter 32?
(d) His father.
2. In Chapter 33, Ronnie gets her father to admit to her that he played the piano for what reason?
(a) To keep his pain at bay.
(b) To escape his family.
(c) To remind him of Kim.
(d) To escape his marriage.
3. Who does Ronnie discover was the cause for her parents' divorce in Chapter 33?
4. What refers to the treatment of cancer with an antineoplastic drug or with a combination of such drugs into a standardized treatment regimen?
(b) Radiation therapy.
5. What does Ronnie offer Blaze before leaving her in Chapter 26?
(a) A letter.
(b) Her cell phone.
(c) A place to stay.
(d) Her car keys.
6. What is the name of Will's father in "The Last Song"?
(a) Peter Scholler.
(b) James Williams.
(c) Tom Blakelee.
(d) Steve Michaels.
7. In Chapter 21, Ronnie and Will spend the afternoon where?
(a) At Blaze's house.
(b) At Steve's house.
(c) Will's pool.
(d) On the beach.
8. Who saved Will and his mother in a car accident many years earlier in the novel?
(b) Pastor Harris.
9. Who does Will get into a fight with in Chapter 26?
10. Ronnie worries about what to wear to whose wedding in Chapter 26?
11. Will's father owns what establishment in the town?
(a) Michaels' Bakery.
(b) Scholler Rugs.
(c) Blakelee Brakes.
(d) Williams & Brothers Bank.
12. Who arrives at the hospital as Ronnie is visiting her father in Chapter 33?
(b) Pastor Harris.
13. What draws a big crowd, causing Ronnie to be somewhat annoyed at having to share the moment in Chapter 29?
(a) The turtle eggs hatch.
(b) The gulls hatch.
(c) The otters are born.
(d) The seals swim away.
14. In Chapter 24, Ronnie goes where and finds her father working?
(a) The barn.
(b) The bakery.
(c) The bank.
(d) The church.
15. Who actually set fire to Pastor Harris' church in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ronnie, Jonah, Will, and Steve are talking when Steve has a coughing fit that causes what, in Chapter 29?
2. After someone catches fire on the pier, Will decides there is no time to wait for what?
3. How many fireballs does Marcus have Blaze make in Chapter 27?
4. In Chapter 30, the narrator states that Steve learned when that he was dying?
5. Who does Jonah give all of the money from his piggy bank to in Chapter 26?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)