|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Will's younger brother who died in a car accident?
2. After someone catches fire on the pier, Will decides there is no time to wait for what?
(a) A taxi.
(b) An ambulance.
(c) His mother.
(d) The police.
3. What do Ronnie and Will find Jonah doing in the work shed in Chapter 32?
(a) Trying to finish the sculpture.
(b) Trying to finish the window.
(c) Writing to his father.
(d) Building an airplane.
4. What does Ronnie offer Blaze before leaving her in Chapter 26?
(a) A letter.
(b) Her cell phone.
(c) A place to stay.
(d) Her car keys.
5. In Chapter 30, the narrator states that Steve learned when that he was dying?
6. In Chapter 18, Scott complains to Will that he is damaging Scott's chances of what?
(a) Getting a basketball scholarship.
(b) Getting into Harvard.
(c) Winning a trip to Hawaii.
(d) Getting a volleyball scholarship.
7. Will insists on going to his house to do what in Chapter 18?
(a) Talk to his mother.
(b) Talk to his father.
(c) Change clothes.
(d) See his brother.
8. In Chapter 33, Ronnie gets her father to admit to her that he played the piano for what reason?
(a) To escape his marriage.
(b) To keep his pain at bay.
(c) To escape his family.
(d) To remind him of Kim.
9. What is the name of Will's father in "The Last Song"?
(a) Tom Blakelee.
(b) Peter Scholler.
(c) Steve Michaels.
(d) James Williams.
10. What does Ronnie feel Will's mother thinks of her in Chapter 19?
(a) She is jealous of her.
(b) She does not approve.
(c) She adores her.
(d) She likes her fine.
11. In Chapter 29, the week is tense for Ronnie and Will because it is nearly time for Will to do what?
(a) Get married.
(b) Leave for France.
(c) Join the Army.
(d) Leave for college.
12. When Will takes Ronnie home, they take a look at her dad's what, in Chapter 23?
(a) Stained glass window.
(b) Living room.
(c) Sculpture gallery.
(d) Painting gallery.
13. Who wins the game that Ronnie's family plays with Will in Chapter 20?
14. Ronnie tells Will that what makes no difference to her in Chapter 20?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His health.
(c) His wealth.
(d) His looks.
15. In Chapter 25, Steve comes to the realization that walking the beach to find God as Pastor Harris often does will not work for him because Steve has found God where?
(a) In his father.
(b) In his wife.
(c) In his music.
(d) In his children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Blaze get on her shirt in Chapter 27?
2. In Chapter 23, Will and Ronnie are spending more time with what, in order to protect them?
3. What game does Will play with Ronnie's family in Chapter 19?
4. Where does Will intend to go to college in the novel?
5. What refers to the treatment of cancer with an antineoplastic drug or with a combination of such drugs into a standardized treatment regimen?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)